Was Japan founded from a women? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I understand that you (the specific you, Akuma) are insulted when someone says you (the general you, the Japanese people) are impure.

But you should try to understand that those of us who live in the Americas live in "impure" countries. We do not find it insulting. On the contrary, we actually find it to be a source of strength. We are proud of it.

Well i see your society as absolute horror. Its a broken society with internal corruption to the core and will fail. Such societies are not build to live long.
Rei Murasame wrote:The only reason that you are pedalling this narrative is because you hope that East Asian peoples will surrender their right to exist. That's basically what the reason is.

Are you talking to me?

Akuma wrote:Well i see your society as absolute horror. Its a broken society with internal corruption to the core and will fail. Such societies are not build to live long.

You don't even know which society I live in, so I am not going to take this too seriously.
Akuma wrote:It doesnt matter in what society you live in, because for me all other forms of society are flawed and none is as stable as ours.

Not only are you basing your argument on your ignorance of what you are talking about, but you are actually proud of it.

Does the Japanese educational system not include logic or logical fallacies? If it doesn't, then it probably was not founded by a woman.
I must disappoint you. I visited many countries and found all of them way below my own one. Some disgusted me others were at least liveable.

I look down on them. They way they look. The way they "exist", act and think
Akuma wrote:I must disappoint you. I visited many countries and found all of them way below my own one. Some disgusted me others were at least liveable.

I look down on them. They way they look. The way they "exist", act and think

And? You are saying that my particular cultures are "below" yours, and you don't even know which ones I belong to.

You are basing your argument on your own ignorance. This is a logical fallacy. Repeating to me how proud you are to be ignorant does not make it somehow intelligent or logical.
Thompson_NCL wrote:He's clearly talking about Canada, PoD.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since he never mentioned Canada, that is not clear at all.
Perhaps Akuma is mimicking your posting style by being vague and obtuse.
noemon wrote:Akuma=Tanaka
O-Ren Ishi=Rei

[youtube]OLvz5E61UNs[/youtube]

I must disappoint you, i do Kendo, so this would most likely not happen to me. Beside that i have no problem with rei. I agree with most of her points.
As has been said many times on this subject, it's about the overall composition of the country, and not individual people. Just because I'm Anglo-Japanese, does not mean that Japan has to make that into common practice in order to 'not offend' me.

I can understand that when pressed by those who support relaxing Japan's relative isolation, that in the process it might look like those who defend isolation are simultaneously attacking me, but I don't interpret it that way and it's just a thing that I have to be willing to watch happen, if the larger point is going to be made.
Last edited by Rei Murasame on 04 Jul 2014 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
Also, even if you were right, it still wouldn't help me in the slightest to have Europeans trying to argue against the existence of the Japanese people as pretext for somehow defending the small number of mixed people who are Japanese.
AFAIK wrote:Perhaps Akuma is mimicking your posting style by being vague and obtuse.

I will try to be clear and specific:

Perhaps my posting style seem vague and obtuse to others. This might be for several reasons.

One of those reasons is that the reader is just too dumb to get it.

Was that vague? Was that obtuse?

----------------

Rei Murasame wrote:Also, even if you were right, it still wouldn't help me in the slightest to have Europeans trying to argue against the existence of the Japanese people as pretext for somehow defending the small number of mixed people who are Japanese.

I don't think anyone here is arguing against the existence of the Japanese people. Just don't expect me to agree when you claim that:

1. Japanese pottery is the oldest in the world.
2. Shinto is 40 000 years old.
3. Japan actually has a clear idea as to how multiethnic it actually is.
4. Japanese culture is so much better than all other cultures that Japanese people don't even have to know about other cultures in order to claim themselves superior.
Rei, your conversation about Japanese purity is petty & worthless, you are also completely wrong in trying to defend Japan's existence through its imagined blood purity. The purity of a nation is not measured in the purity of its bloodline but in the observance of its cultural, ethnic and historical continuity as a recognizable political, ethnic or religious entity. It is not measured by haplogroups but by indigenous historical records. Your history begins and ends with the first and last indigenous historical record at your disposal or living memory. This means that the Japanese national community starts at about the Nara period.

Second noone is arguing against the Japanese existence.

Personally I do not care how you approach Akuma's hatred towards the impure, it is your call. What is quite obvious though is that he is disgusted by persons of mixed descent. Their existence does not deny the existence of the Japanese ethno-national community. If you fall into such a trap and accept such an argument, then you will be the one to deny the existence of the Japanese nation based on an erroneous presumption and argument.
Last edited by noemon on 04 Jul 2014 20:26, edited 1 time in total.

No one is ignoring examples of harassment and oth[…]

A nation is a race In what language are these w[…]

Terrorist strategy is not to defeat an enemy with[…]

I agree with this message. Here's another one t[…]