The story of all of us - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By spodi
Hi again history buffs, doesn't seem like many people check out this forum much. Kind of ironic when politics is so intertwined with history. Anyways, I'm watching a history channel documentary called "Mankind: the story of all of us". I'll say it is very very good. Its starts in Africa about 10,000 years ago and takes us to today I believe. I'm at the pilgrims meeting the native Americans right now. Its 9 hours, so its long but very worth the watch. Anyone else seen it? If not I'd highly recommend it.
I think it's a misnomer. That should be agricultural society and civilization, not mankind in general. What we define as "his-story" is like less than a percent of anatomically modern man's 200,000 years.
By spodi
Yeah but the documentary is intended for people who don't have to critique everything and those who speak in layman's terms. I know about his story. I know about the peoples history. I know that "The only real struggle in the history of the world...is between the vested interest and social justice." Yeah, history is full of negativity but the documentary produced by some evil corporation's tentacles is super interesting none the less. Always remember you can still learn from nouns you don't agree with.

Gotta look at history (life) with an open mind. Right?

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]