The Destruction/Siege of Jerusalem in 70AD - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Superb recent homemade documentaries about it. The 40 minute one took him years to make.

@Hindsite I know you don't agree with me, but it's clearly the Book of Revelations come to life.....

The author most likely witnessed these events.
colliric wrote:https://youtu.be/Dcn3M7EMKZ4

That's a lie. Jesus made no such prediction. He probably never existed. The Gospel authors including Mark wrote well after the fall of Jerusalem. Hence Mark wants to assert that the fall of Jerusalem was the first sign of the end times, but that it wasn't a sign of the immediate end times, as the end times had already failed to happen immediately after Jerusalem's fall.
colliric wrote:Superb recent homemade documentaries about it. The 40 minute one took him years to make.

I have the complete "Works of Josephus" which includes his book "The Wars of the Jews or The History of the Destruction of Jerusalem" in my library. These video documentaries are very good and more enjoyable than just reading about it. He did provide some additional background information not mentioned by Josephus, but I have no reason to doubt the general accuracy.

colliric wrote:@Hindsite I know you don't agree with me, but it's clearly the Book of Revelations come to life.....

The author most likely witnessed these events.

You are right, I don't agree. The Book of Revelation has nothing to do with the destruction of Jerusalem.

You are already in one. He says his race is being[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]