MARXIST SLAVERY: Inside The Bloody History Of Moscow Marxist DESPOTIC White Sea-Baltic Canal - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
WHY BLM (anyone who use the anti - slavery platform) never talk about Marxist - Moscow slavery and its extreme brutality ? cos the victims of Moscow slavery are still around

MARXIST SLAVERY: Inside The Bloody History Of Moscow Marxist DESPOTIC White Sea-Baltic Canal

Stalin nevertheless ordered that the work begin.

A brand-new prison, the Belomor (White Sea) gulag, was established, and the first contingent of prisoners was shipped out. To keep costs as low as possible, only materials found along the planned route were to be used: trees from forests on the Finnish border, mud and granite dug from the ground, and trace amounts of concrete toward the end of construction....

More than 170,000 prisoners, convicted of both political and ordinary crimes, were forced to move countless tons of soil and stone using pickaxes, spades, handsaws, 70,000 wheelbarrows, and 15,000 horses. Years later, one prisoner wrote:

“There was no technology whatsoever. Even ordinary automobiles were a rarity. Everything was done by hand, sometimes with the help of horses. We dug earth by hand, and carried it out in wheelbarrows, we dug through the hills by hand as well, and carried away the stones.”

Forced to think creatively in order to lighten their burden, prisoners invented crude wooden trucks ironically nicknamed “Belomor Fords.”

Naftaly Frenkel (1883-1960), far right, linked prisoners’ work performance to their food, saving the gulag administration enormous amounts of money even as it condemned thousands to a long, slow death.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/white-sea-baltic-canal

No, it's history. Remember, I was an activist, I[…]

It's not just Mapuche, there are other indigenous[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]

Then prove it.