Israeli historian: Most Jewish History is fake history - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it. Note: nostalgia *is* allowed.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By QatzelOk
About master race discourse, ninurta wrote:thats not what we, nor even real scientists and historians, are really even interested in.

Well, let's not get into what a "real" scientist is, or that they all have the same interests, as you seem to suggest.

What is the purpose of gene research? Isn't it to try to "improve" on our lives by changing genetic codes of things, and by tinkering with combinations to get something "better?"

Notice that improving and making better imply that the "scientist" (real or not) is putting himself (and mankind) in a position to DECIDE what would be better for mankind/nature/reality. Also notice that being able to improve on nature is something a master race tyrant would think himself able to do.

(This knowledge that I'm sharing with you was deduced via hours of contemplation, and NOT by rearranging sense data into eye-opening patterns)
By Smilin' Dave
Stick with the topic Qatz
What is the purpose of gene research? Isn't it to try to "improve" on our lives by changing genetic codes of things, and by tinkering with combinations to get something "better?"

No, the majority of genetic research is in identifying elements/combinations and how they affect our development. Geneticists are thus identifying things, rather than suggesting policy, which comes under eugenics. Are doctors in the general practioner stream there to ensure dominance of an elite by identifying symptoms with the underlying cause? :roll:
By QatzelOk
the majority of genetic research is in identifying elements/combinations and how they affect our development.

And this is done with the purpose of "improving" some human lives.

All of our science is used to harvest technology that can make money for a handful of owners. That's the failure of capitalism: it turns knowledge into a lemonade stand, just like it does health care and education, information and socialization. All are subverted into ways to make money. And technology - like genetics - is just another whore of big business.

As is History (back to the thread).

That's why human kind has flown people to the moon, and yet can't feed itself. Our elites make sure we have lucrative science and lucrative history. Lucrative for the elite.
By ninurta
Besides relying on their bible, they also use other sources of history to verify their claims of history. Like the jewish diaspora, many jews were forced to be relocated and enslaved in places like mesopotamia. Assyrian records verify this by listing what they took from conquered cities, and captives were among the loot taken from the cities.

There is also sources to prove there was 2 kingdoms there, like the mention of kings of the bible in assyrian and babylonian, and I think (not sure) egyptian sources. There is also achaeology in israel itself to verify jewish history. their history isn't limited to Israel itself.
By QatzelOk
In what sense is the geneticist responsible for the distribution and use of his work?

That wasn't my question at all. The chain-of-command of modern society is another issue altogether, for which I have strong feelings.

But my question was more like, "Of what use is his work?"

If the answer is "none at all," you have to wonder why mankind continues to empower tyrants with scientific "knowledge" that is used to damage the natural environment - which includes human nature. Science has been a method of one-upping other cultures/economies/cults for a long time. But in the post-modern age, it can be concluded that this one-upping has been its ONLY real function, and that this has been a disaster for the earth and all its inhabitants.

Likewise, of what use is the work of the mythology-creator that this thread is about?
Of what use are his strategic lies?

I dont know if you recall, but la loca MTG at one[…]

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]