Which Israel/Palestine solution do you support? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Which Israel/Palestine solution do you support?

One-State Solution #1
14%
One-State Solution #2
11%
Two-State Solution
34%
Three-State Solution #1
6%
Three-State Solution #2
17%
Status Quo
1%
Other
16%
One-State Solution #1 is the Israeli annexation of the West Bank and Gaza.
One-State Solution #2 is the total destruction of Israel and the establishment of Palestine.
Three-State solution #1 is the West Bank and Gaza becoming separate nations.
Three-State solution #2 is returning the West Bank to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt.
By Kman
One-State Solution #1 (except without Gaza, I dont really care about that place).
By Aekos
Two-State Solution.

With settlements becoming part of Israel.
By Figlio di Moros
1-state solution, Israel. They also need to assert their control over the Golan Heights.
By Icon
I support a two-state solution, with a certain degree of Israel unilaterally helping the Palestinians make it work.

Your three-state solution #2 shouldn't be on the poll, because Jordan and Egypt don't want either territory back.
By Dr House
I'm with Cheesecake. The situation doesn't affect me or my country in any way.
By sans-culotte
The situation doesn't affect me or my country in any way.

Aside from some major American corporations' R&D investments in Israel and the US's military strategic stake in the region, Israel's guns secure a massive market for the US (ammo not being the last commodity).

Although heated Middle Eastern politics makes headlines, America-Israel business is quantitatively the largest part of America-Israel relations. The United States and Israel will do approximately $20 billion in trade in 2005, dwarfing the roughly $2.5 billion of US governmental aid to Israel this year.
http://www.israeltrade.org/
By Nets
Three-State Solution #2, giving the West Bank to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt.

I no longer support a Palestinian state.
By Figlio di Moros
Nets wrote:Three-State Solution #2, giving the West Bank to Jordan and Gaza to Egypt.

I no longer support a Palestinian state.

Then why not have Israel annex them? You're an American and a zionist, right? An expanionist Israeli policy would be a win-win for you.
By Nets
Cause annexing them would mean annexing 2.5 million angry Arabs along with it, which is not in any way in Israel's long term interest.
By Figlio di Moros
Nets wrote:Cause annexing them would mean annexing 2.5 million angry Arabs along with it, which is not in any way in Israel's long term interest.

They'll get over it...
By ingliz
1 state solution - Israel is dissolved, the Palestinians exercise their right of return. ;)
By Zionist Nationalist
1 state.

Expelling(by brutal force) all of west bank arabs to jordan and gaza arabs to egypt and taking over gaza and west bank and settle there only jewish settlements.
By Nets
Figlio wrote:They'll get over it...

The character of the state is more important to me than its borders. And no, they won't get over it.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Expelling(by brutal force) all of west bank arabs to jordan and gaza arabs to egypt and taking over gaza and west bank and settle there only jewish settlements.

Pfft.
By redcarpet
The two state solution is the most appropriate in my view.
By Zionist Nationalist
it is possible to expell the arabs we just need to make their lives so misarble they will escape by theirsealves we also need to give them opportunity to get out pool results say that most of arabs in gaza want to migrate to other country we just need to give them opportunity and they will flee
By sans-culotte
it is possible to expell the arabs we just need to make their lives so misarble they will escape by theirsealves we also need to give them opportunity to get out pool results say that most of arabs in gaza want to migrate to other country we just need to give them opportunity and they will flee

And who will do all the work in Israel after that?
By Dr House
Israelis. :moron:
By Oxymoron
3 state solution Gaza West Bank seperate autonomous regions under confederacy with Israel.

Of course, Morgan Freeman is black. He conforms t[…]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]