Theories of Truth - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Mmm?

Consensus
12%
Coherence
4%
Pragmatism
4%
Correspondence
23%
Other
58%
By One Degree
My brain hurts. :lol: Truth is related to reality and that gets too complicated for me, as there seems to be too many levels. So, I guess my 'truth as simplicity' might apply to individual and shared realities. :?:
Conceited Knowledge or Crown Gnosis?
The most difficult aspect of probing and decoding this universe through its occulted sensation: becoming the ontological truth or LOGOS you think you’ve found. Truth in a living sense may be like this- you innerstand that you understand no-thing. Juxtaposition (live no fear, doubtless in every-thing we know), accepting life beyond the one and zero as we exist inside NOW. Humans march through space-time, left-right-left, 010, and produce footnote upon footnote, compiling ancestral residue so they may temporarily accomplish the task at hand. Curiously, each task may be an invention concocted by the human condition. For the pinnacle of NOW continuously consumes our eternal fire, as our eternal fire consumes the pinnacle of NOW. The infinite tree of life recycles its finite fruit.

Consciousness is the essence and truth is a side-effect of who, what, where, why, when, and how you live, therefore any definition of truth must be a coping strategy developed by a human for a human. Lost tribes in the Amazon are in an information loop with the jungle and the jungle appears before them as the truth, the jungle is a medium channeling their energy and conscious activity, and humans abstract a meaningful message from living phenomena in order to survive. Biological resonance and an ever-changing present abolishes fixed perspective or closed systems of awareness. Truth is an ongoing reverberation while myths create falsehood and the illusion of truth through dead language. NOW is our theory of experience and yesterday is a myth expressed for tomorrow.

I voted for all of the above, because we're dissecting and discussing nuance.

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]