Weapon selection - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

How do you respond?

Keep using the same sword anyway, on principle.
7%
Strap the sword to a long pole and call it a 'naginata'.
43%
Refuse to fight because you don't have a lance.
4%
Nail a letter of complaint to the townhall wall complaining about how unfair life is.
14%
Other.
32%
By Heisenberg
Seriously guys, it's the ideology thing. It's not that difficult. Rei is on record as saying she will change her ideological leaning depending on what she thinks will best achieve development in the third world. Which is why we've seen Nazi pro-EU Rei, Liberal Democrat pro-EU Rei, Cameroon Conservative pro-EU Rei, and now Maoist anti-EU Rei. In this analogy, the "weapon" is the ideology/political structure you use.
By Frollein
Of course it's not that difficult. I just want to know if I won.
By Potemkin
You're German, Frollein. Of course you didn't win.
By Frollein
We don't always lose, you know? Just ask the French.
By Potemkin
We don't always lose, you know? Just ask the French.

You beat the French? Join the queue, Frollein.
By Frollein
It's irrelevant if you beat them, too. The point is, I can win that psych test. I was the only one who thought of using bow and arrows.
By Potemkin
It's irrelevant if you beat them, too. The point is, I can win that psych test. I was the only one who thought of using bow and arrows.

It's no wonder Germany is now such a feared military superpower, Frollein.
By Frollein
Says the man whose own government is viciously butchering its military budget.
By Potemkin
Uh-huh.
By Frollein
You know what would really be fun? A real world meetup of PoFoers, playing paintball...

By Potemkin
For you to let out all that pent-up frustration, Frollein? Excellent idea! Who knows? You might even beat the British this time!
By Rancid
Rei is being secretive and elusive, she is keeping us all in suspense and anticipation.

I read "secretive" as "seductive"
By Potemkin
And I read "suspense" as "suspenders".
By Albert
Which ideology Rei is going to get into next? She is running out of options by now. There is technocracy, anarchism, monarchism still left. My bet, by the end she will just declare herself "Empress of the Third World" (Rei ETW for short) or something.

PS. I think Rancid and Skinster should get together and cheat on their spouses, they both seem to be heading that way anyways.
By Frollein
Potemkin wrote:For you to let out all that pent-up frustration, Frollein? Excellent idea! Who knows? You might even beat the British this time!

It's just a matter of choosing the right allies this time *looks at Italy*
By Potemkin
It's just a matter of choosing the right allies this time *looks at Italy*

You should just hire the Italians to do the catering next time, Frollein. They're actually good at that.

And to think that these guys once carved out the Roman Empire.... what the fuck happened to them?
jsut a fantasy.... your weapo nfails you once andyoure dead.... kind of question iexpect from some softpalmed liberal who never had to fight.... burnedt my hand on the barrell once back in boot.... hurt like hell
By mikema63
jsut a fantasy.... your weapo nfails you once andyoure dead.... kind of question iexpect from some softpalmed liberal who never had to fight.... burnedt my hand on the barrell once back in boot.... hurt like hell

What?
By Rancid
Rei is probably laughing at you guys trying to figure out her psychology.

Just take the question at face value, and enjoy my friends.

Again, conspiracy theories about Jewish domina[…]

Sure. No ethnogenesis in the past doesn't mean no[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]