Will the UK leave the EU? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Will the UK leave the EU?

Yes
81%
No
13%
Other
6%
I hope Trump dies of AIDS or Syphillus, but I doubt he'll get killed by an assassin. Who'd waste the money on a bullet?
Know It All wrote:Of course we will leave the EU. It would be political suicide for the government not to get us out. The problem lies in the terms and conditions

I agree, but the hoi polloi will never know what's really discussed at behind the scenes negotiations. For me, I'm less concerned about trade, the EU need the UK at least as much if not more than the UK needs the EU. What's important to me is that immigration law is made by elected British politicians who are accountable to the electorate and govern from Westminster, and that the government retake control of UK borders. If those two conditions are not met I will continue to vote UKIP, it's all I can do.
Godstud wrote:I hope Trump dies of AIDS or Syphillus, but I doubt he'll get killed by an assassin. Who'd waste the money on a bullet?

:eh: What does that have to do with whether or not the UK leaves the EU? Image Image
Albert wrote:Boris gave me hope as well, until he showed himself to be the biggest pansie on planet E.

All this politicians are afraid to assume the responsibility. So what they do? Get a woman to take the brunt while they sit on the sidelines thinking they will preserve their political career. What pansises, the level of this pansines has not been seen by humanity in ages I bet, if ever.

Jesus, when you think about it, if it hadn't been for Michael Gove that minge would be our prime minister right now! :eek: Image
Albert wrote:Nigel Farage should be the next PM. :D

The next PM? He should be this one! :lol:
:eh: What does that have to do with whether or not the UK leaves the EU?
Someone else mentioned it. I was merely making an insightful comment.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]