Electoral Predictions US elections - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

What will the outcome of the US Presidential election be, in terms of electoral votes?

Clinton, by 350+
12%
Clinton, 300 - 350
32%
Clinton, 270 - 300
20%
Trump, 270 - 300
36%
Trump, 300 - 350
No votes
0%
Trump, 350+
No votes
0%
Neither candidate receives 270 or more
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Your predictions on the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election. (270 out of a total of 538 are required to win.)

________

My prediction is Clinton 380, Trump 158
astarisborn94 wrote:I'm almost certain that Hillary Clinton will win and likely win comfortably. Placing my bet at 300-350 electoral votes.

Same here, unless the people are too allergic to Clinton's corruptness but fail to see the same for Trump.
astarisborn94 wrote:I'm almost certain that Hillary Clinton will win and likely win comfortably. Placing my bet at 300-350 electoral votes.

After blatantly rigging the primary and publicly snubbing the left with her VP pick, she'd usually lose in a landslide. But Trump is a spectacularly bad candidate, so it's a toss up.

She'll probably win because there are SC seats at stake, so secular people, minorities and most people who care about civil liberties will vote for her. Her court picks will probably be less bad.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Who the fuck would vote for Clinton she is mentally ill do you want a mentally ill person to hold the nuclear codes?

And how can I know Trump or even Sanders are any better?
I voted Clinton with 270-300 electoral votes. It could get very close and Trump is catching her in the polls. Right now Trump is leading in Florida and Ohio. The bomb in New York could also have a massive impact on the US election if it is Islamic terrorism and if Trump does not say something completely outrageous about it. Many things can still happen though.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Who the fuck would vote for Clinton she is mentally ill do you want a mentally ill person to hold the nuclear codes?

I literally spit out my coffee when I read that. You are delusional. :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 @JohnRawls Trump is an extraordi[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

International relations throughout history has bee[…]

@Scamp Bombing Mexico is the STUPIDIEST idea I[…]

No one is more manly than me. We know there is […]