How to respectfully respond when someone says the R-word. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.
Our society places negative connotations on words so rapidly it is very difficult to keep up. You need a minute by minute update to discuss in political correct society.
I actually prefer African American's own terms based upon actual color of the skin.
Discard the current designations and replace them with Chocolate, brown, white, beige, etc. That is if you actually need to give a physical description.
Funny, I read that these food color comparisons are despised among PoC. Seems you can't please them whatever you try. Not that I'm trying to. :p

@Suntzu what segment do you mean? :?: The intelligent ones? But we have a word for them: nerds.
Funny, I read that these food color comparisons are despised among PoC.

It is really weird. It depends on whether you are inside the group or outside the group at that moment in time.
It was mainly an invention of white people that you get so upset over it.

Edit: Just another example of how individuals of different colors are immune to most of the political correctness our group places upon us.

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You already have enough problems with reality. :[…]