Remaining life expectancy of Donald Trump - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

What is the remaining life expectancy of Donald Trump?

1 week
No votes
0%
1 month
No votes
0%
3 months
8%
6 months
No votes
0%
1 year
No votes
0%
2 years
8%
4 years
8%
8 years
17%
16 years
50%
32 years
8%
The dude is obviously a walking heart attack. He looks like the picture of Dorian Grey - a dissolute lifestyle is one thing when your 50, but quite another when you reach 70. Judging from Trump's shady health letter, the man is not listening to any competent health professional. For his sake, I hope has some really good genetics backing his ass up.
When Don dies it will be down to natural causes, he will not be assassinated. I have little doubt that there have been endless plots to knock off previous presidents that have all been halted, Don is no different. Anyway, he's probably the best thing to happen in the US since Burger King, so why would they ?
Know It All wrote:When Don dies it will be down to natural causes, he will not be assassinated. I have little doubt that there have been endless plots to knock off previous presidents that have all been halted, Don is no different. Anyway, he's probably the best thing to happen in the US since Burger King, so why would they ?

Thickos, traitors, and self-loathers hate him, that's why.
A thread with the innuendo the President should be killed is pathetic. I am happy to see the lack of response to such a thread.

Lol. @FiveofSwords does not remember that he is[…]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That doesn't answer the question though, how come[…]

@Godstud I suggest you fact-check that. :lo[…]