Will America Collapse? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Could the US collapse within the next four years?

Yes
30%
No
59%
Other
11%
By Joka
Those that said no obviously don't understand the economic environment of the United States very well. Tick, tock.....
By Joka
Suntzu wrote:But you do! :lol:

Yes, actually I do somewhat. Would you like to talk about GDP, national debt, stagflation, bond markets, pension liabilities, or a diminishing population of fulltime employed causing a smaller pool to tax from?

How about wage stagnation and diminishing returns of economic growth?

Bonus round the discussion will be how global oil consumption outweighs the yearly global oil production ratio or how international stockpiles of oil around the world are deceptively listed on the official books in nations much higher than they actually really are.
Political Interest wrote:After Trump's election there has emerged relative instability. There are riots, protests and confrontations between different political factions.

Could the US collapse within the next four years?

Huh? There were violent riots from BLM under Obama which led to several deaths. There haven't been any significant riots that I'm aware of in the last month. So...Er, no. Not even sure why you'd think this was even within the realm of possibility.
By Varax
Per terms of the poll... short term (4 years-ish) no, highly improbable. Historically the US has been a fairly remarkably stable, all things considered, even if it's history is relatively short, just compare it to other other countries in that time period. Trump's election is not as far outside the norms of American presidential politics as some like to think (nor is he the antichrist/reincarnation of Hitler) so if he's your reason, that's overstating things... Long term, well eventually but that's not really possible to predict except in the sense that all civilizations change over time.. in billions of years the sun will die..and the US will have either collapsed or changed into something else long before then, but that's not saying much, really.
By Joka
Varax wrote:Per terms of the poll... short term (4 years-ish) no, highly improbable. Historically the US has been a fairly remarkably stable, all things considered, even if it's history is relatively short, just compare it to other other countries in that time period. Trump's election is not as far outside the norms of American presidential politics as some like to think (nor is he the antichrist/reincarnation of Hitler) so if he's your reason, that's overstating things... Long term, well eventually but that's not really possible to predict except in the sense that all civilizations change over time.. in billions of years the sun will die..and the US will have either collapsed or changed into something else long before then, but that's not saying much, really.

I prefer global economic implosion and world war under the next ten years. I don't want that to happen but things are going in that direction. The United States is the linchpin or catalyst.
By ArtAllm
Potemkin wrote:Of course America will collapse; all civilisations do, eventually. But it's not going to happen any time soon.

This may happen very soon, Trump was a kind of Gorbachev for the USA. Gorbachev also wanted to make the SU great again, but he intended to do this with the old party apparatchiks.

It is obvious that Trump went the same path, he wants to make America great again in cooperation with the Establishment. He is now swimming in the same swamp he promised to drain.

BTW, Gorbachev admitted (I can remember his interview) that he could not do anything because of the growing ethnic conflicts in the former SU. The Soviet propaganda about the "united family" of Soviet people just did not work. Nobody cared any more in the former SU, when they called him a "fascist" or a "racist".

The same process is going on in the USA. Trump already admitted that USA is more divided than ever.

If "black lives matter", why do white lives matter less?

If they talk about "white privilege", why not look who these privileged whites are?
Are they white Jews or white Christians who are over-represented in the power structures?

Is it not obvious that White Christians in the USA will eventually care a rat's ass if they are called "racists", because they just do what other minorities do?

This way it evolved in the former SU, Russians just got tired of being the good and selfless "big brother" who cares about the minorities in the USSR.

Russians just said "fuck you", we are Russians, and we are proud of being Russian patriots, we are proud of our great Christian history that existed before the Bolshevik putsch.

And that was the end of the SU, and that will be the end of the US, because Trump cannot improve anything, if he tries to please the "deep state", the Globalists, and the minorities, without harming the interests of the White Christian Majority in the USA.

Ergo: USA will collapse along the racial/ethnic lines, there will be many smaller Americas, called Texas, California, Nebraska, and so on.

And this will be a good thing for the world.

USA was used by the Globalist Banksters as a world policemen to destroy the Western civilisation, speak White Christian States.

So if USA collapses, this will give the Western civilisation a chance to do damage control.

The parts of the former USA, that are still predominantly European and may become independent states, may be useful in this process.
By ArtAllm
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Russia have a much higher chance of collapsing(again) than the US

That is just wishful thinking. Russia can only become stronger, because they do not suffer from this Commie-Disease any more Americans are suffering just now.

Russia had already hit rock bottom, there was no room to fall deeper.

Americans have still to learn their lesson, they are going down the drain with more speed now.

They may hit rock bottom sooner as anybody expects, and after that there will be a revival of what was left from the Old America.
ArtAllm wrote:That is just wishful thinking. Russia can only become stronger, because they do not suffer from this Commie-Disease any more Americans are suffering just now.

Russia had already hit rock bottom, there was no room to fall deeper.

Americans have still to learn their lesson, they are going down the drain with more speed now.

They may hit rock bottom sooner as anybody expects, and after that there will be a revival of what was left from the Old America.

I bet you have no idea whats going on there and how fucked up is that country
By ArtAllm
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I bet you have no idea whats going on there and how fucked up is that country

Do you speak Russian?
Where do you get your ideas from?
ArtAllm wrote:Do you speak Russian?
Where do you get your ideas from?

Yes I speak Russian. I talked to many people who live there or used to live there also on the internet there is a lot of information in Russian language and on specific YouTube channels
By ArtAllm
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yes I speak Russian. I talked to many people who live there or used to live there also on the internet there is a lot of information in Russian language and on specific YouTube channels

If your friends lived in the RF during the rule of Yeltsin, then you may get the wrong impression of what is going on in Russia. What to the Russian language sources- are they really representative?

In any case, many Jews returned from Israel back to Russia.
Do you know what that means?

And it seems that most Russians Jews support Putin.

Most Russian Jews, it seems, say that Putin’s return after a four-year stint as prime minister is good news for stability, and that’s good for the country’s Jewish community.

http://www.jta.org/2011/10/04/news-opin ... -stability

It seems that neither your opinion nor the opinion of your friends or sources is representative.
ArtAllm wrote:If your friends lived in the RF during the rule of Yeltsin, then you may get the wrong impression of what is going on in Russia. What to the Russian language sources- are they really representative?

In any case, many Jews returned from Israel back to Russia.
Do you know what that means?

And it seems that most Russians Jews support Putin.

It seems that neither your opinion nor the opinion of your friends or sources is representative.

Russia is a currupted oligarchy nothing is working properly there and Im not talking about the yeltsin days Im talking about the current days. if you never been in a western country so you obviously dont have the ability to make a comparsion with proper developed countries of course if you compare yourselves to broken countries like Ukraine which is what Russia like to do nowdays. you going to think that Russia is a proper developed country
By ArtAllm
Zionist Nationalist wrote:if you never been in a western country...

What country do you think I am living in?
:D
And were are you posting from? Israel?

Source? I think Iran only communicated the end […]

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]