Why Was Ivanka Trump Booed In Germany? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Why Was Ivanka Trump Booed In Germany?

33%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
(Other?)
67%
I don't know how to scale that since both things are true.

There is this meme that the media pushes that she's just fucking wonderful. I have seen no evidence to verify this in anyway whatsoever.
Other. The scale is a really shit way to determine anything. Options might be better.

She was booed because Trump is not a friend to women OR non-rich families.

Ivanka's full of shit when she says she's a friend to women, and is not for empowering women. If she was for empowering women, she wouldn't support a guy who champions pussy-grabbing, even if he's her fucked up father.

Ivanka probably spent most of her teen years avoiding his pussy-grabbing.

Ivanka Trump can't be whitewashed with 'women's empowerment' talk
It’s fitting that she was booed at the W20 summit on Tuesday but really, it’s time that she was booed off the world stage

Explaining her father’s misunderstood feminism, Trump told a less than credulous audience: “I think the thousands of women who have worked with and for my father for decades, when he was in the private sector, are testament to his belief and solid conviction in the potential of women and their ability to do the job as well as any man.”

It’s worth remembering that Donald Trump has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least 15 women (accusations that he denies). It’s worth remembering that he paid men on his campaign staff one-third more than women, while Hillary Clinton paid equal wages, according to an analysis of payroll data last year. And it’s worth remembering that he appeared to refuse to shake Merkel’s hand when they met at the White House last month.

But never mind those inconvenient facts – look how nice he’s been to his own daughter! In what might be described as “clutching at straws”, Trump invoked her own impressive achievements as an example of her father’s commitment to equality. “I grew up in a house where there were no barriers to what I could accomplish beyond my own perseverance and my own tenacity ... There was no difference for me and my brothers.”

It’s worth remembering that the president once praised his daughter’s body and said: “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” I’m not sure he ever talked about his sons as sexual objects on TV. But perhaps that’s beside the point. Trump is, indeed, a wonderful example of what women can achieve with just perseverance, tenacity and millions of inherited dollars.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ame-breath
Other.

The only thing Ivanka seems to support is her brand, she has been promoting her brand on twitter and wearing her designs at outings.

Ivanka is doing a shitty job as adviser to her father. I feel like he does not listen to much of her advice.

The only things that Trump has been occupied with are war, illegals, terrorism, and deregulation of oil, technology, science, and environmental industries. He has not said or done anything about women's empowerment.
I voted 1 just to show my respect for manipulative scales.

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

Eugenics as a concept is quite interesting since […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]

@FiveofSwords You still haven't told us how yo[…]