Is It Okay To Be White? - Page 31 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is It Okay To Be White?

1. Yes, It Is Okay To Be White.
67%
2. No, It Is Not Okay To Be White.
16%
3. Other
17%
One Degree wrote:I don’t even know how to reply anymore to people who accept propaganda as reality.

Welcome to the life of a liberal. :excited:

One Degree wrote:Who accept an imaginary group representing real people.

Blacks don't exist? :?:

One Degree wrote:You can’t even define ‘Blacks’, yet you are positive they suffer more than whites.

So you're implying not only ignorant I can't comprehend colors? :?:

One Degree wrote:You are simply repeating something you were told without deeply considering how it relates to real people.

Oh irony is a cruel bastard. :lol:

One Degree wrote:Did African slaves suffer more than Native American slaves?

Apparently the Irish suffered more are at least that's what white supremacists amusingly believe(which makes their ideology even more stupid).

One Degree wrote:Did they suffer more than white slaves or indentured servants? Did they suffer more than the average free person in frontier settlements who died of hunger or disease? Did they suffer more than a white child today kept in a closet and abused?

I'm gonna say yes for 500, Alex.

One Degree wrote:Your view was created as a stereotype to support a political agenda.

What agenda, the Dems failed to alleviate Blacks? Hell they refuse to give them reparations. Is telling the truth a leftist policy?

One Degree wrote:It has no relationship to real individuals today.

Wrong it affects america today, this whole country was built and founded on whites enslaving Blacks. The founded fathers revolted cause the British was going to end slavery soon. So they lie to the poor suckers that the Brits were the enemy.

One Degree wrote:Is suffering because of your skin color worse than suffering because of your religion or political affiliation or sexual preference?

Is that even a question a human thinks? Do I really have to answer that? At least with Hindsite, his stupidity was entertaining; But you portray yourself as intelligent and yet say things even Hindsite believe that's false.

One Degree wrote:Where do you get the right to make these decisions about who suffers more?

How about through observation/Black family and friends and actually voluntaries in Black communities. :roll:
Libertarian353 wrote:Welcome to the life of a liberal. :excited:

Blacks don't exist? :?:

So you're implying not only ignorant I can't comprehend colors? :?:

Oh irony is a cruel bastard. :lol:

Apparently the Irish suffered more are at least that's what white supremacists amusingly believe(which makes their ideology even more stupid).

I'm gonna say yes for 500, Alex.

What agenda, the Dems failed to alleviate Blacks? Hell they refuse to give them reparations. Is telling the truth a leftist policy?

Wrong it affects america today, this whole country was built and founded on whites enslaving Blacks. The founded fathers revolted cause the British was going to end slavery soon. So they lie to the poor suckers that the Brits were the enemy.

Is that even a question a human thinks? Do I really have to answer that? At least with Hindsite, his stupidity was entertaining; But you portray yourself as intelligent and yet say things even Hindsite believe that's false.

How about through observation/Black family and friends and actually voluntaries in Black communities. :roll:

Wow, you spent so much time to say nothing or respond to anything seriously.
No Blacks are suffering today because of slavery. Most Blacks are not suffering at all. Grouping them all together is just nonsense. The best definition we have (which you apparently are unaware of) is “If you need the sun, you ain’t one.” Of course based upon that definition I would have to admit Michael Jackson was successful in changing his race.
Racism exists but very few people today act upon it. Most Black lack of opportunity said to be caused by ‘institutional racism’ is actually cultural differences. Like most hiring managers I used a screening survey that could be called a “cultural values” survey with questions like, “Is it stealing to take a pack of cigarettes without paying from your employer?” I had trouble getting young Black applicants beyond this point. Both Blacks and Whites are screened out by this, but Blacks in far greater numbers. This is not a racial difference, it is a cultural difference. It does not say ‘Blacks are thieves’, it says ‘they are more likely to steal because they don’t realize it is stealing.’ Realizing Whites are more likely to understand the cultural prohibition still does not make it racist, because what employer wants employees who don’t know it’s wrong to steal? Changing the cultural norm for the benefit of race is the wrong solution. The solution is for young Blacks to be assimilated into the accepted norms. It is their responsibility, not society’s.
When we immediately jump to racism as the problem, it prevents us from addressing cultural differences that need resolved. The same solution is needed for whites, just in smaller percentages.
The insistence individual rights outrank community standards is the main obstacle to this reasonable approach. We need to teach people community standards need to be adhered to for their own good. Let us argue which standards need changed rather than simply saying ‘racist’. Over the last 50 years many people have flirted with this solution, but the ease of claiming racism is so much easier than actually thinking.
Oberon wrote:Can anybody point to any social justice achievements in world history by other races in the many thousands of years before Western Europeans came along?

Social justice was not much of an issue in our history except very recently.
One Degree wrote:Wow, you spent so much time to say nothing or respond to anything seriously.

Cause obviously you weren't meant to be taken seriously. :lol:

One Degree wrote:No Blacks are suffering today because of slavery.

Ah, so is all the "Blacks still slaves in Africa" just a myth by white supremacists to silent Blacks from being aware of our dirty history? Also read the 13th amendment.

One Degree wrote:Most Blacks are not suffering at all.

Ah, so now you have become even stupider than Hindsite @Hindsite One Degree is fighting for your rank of being the laughing stock of this site. You better say something funny quick. :lol:

One Degree wrote: Grouping them all together is just nonsense.

That's how every government does this, it takes the load off bureaucracy. How you think society functions, treating every race as individuals? :eh:

One Degree wrote: Of course based upon that definition I would have to admit Michael Jackson was successful in changing his race.

He had a disease akin to albinism.

One Degree wrote:Racism exists but very few people today act upon it.

You're wrong in all accounts. 9% of whites openly declare themselves as white supremacists. 20% of trump supporters thought slavery was a good. 20,000 people voted for a Neo-Nazi(an actual one) in Illinois. White supremacists run the police force by FBI report. Tucker Carlson just promoted a white supremacist book. Hate crimes had increase since trump election, Blacks are buying guns. Whites want to kill Blacks online. But again you're stupid, so....

One Degree wrote: Most Black lack of opportunity said to be caused by ‘institutional racism’ is actually cultural differences.

Again you're proving them correct by saying that. By not taking them seriously you're legitimizing your racism and confirming them.

One Degree wrote:Like most hiring managers I used a screening survey that could be called a “cultural values” survey with questions like, “Is it stealing to take a pack of cigarettes without paying from your employer?” I had trouble getting young Black applicants beyond this point. Both Blacks and Whites are screened out by this, but Blacks in far greater numbers.

So in your attempt to not be racist, you used a racist example. For one thing I don't believe a survey like that exist. Also an in attempt to get any job in this climate people of all races would just lie. But lets entertain that idea, have you ever think that maybe we gave them that culture by force in the first place? Maybe if we didn't put drugs and crime into their neighborhoods they wouldn't resort to stealing. Maybe if we didn't self-segregate and actually gave Blacks jobs instead of denying them for false reasons, maybe they wouldn't resort to crime. Maybe if we didn't take their fathers in jail, we wouldn't have this problem. Have you ever thought maybe we cause this?

One Degree wrote:This is not a racial difference, it is a cultural difference.

The culture is racism, it's a fact whites don't want Blacks to stop committing crimes. They don't want Blacks to have better communities than us, or be smarter than us, or be economically powerful than us. They don't want it cause we fear them and we fear that scenario. That's why we destroyed any attempt of them not committing criminal activities with Nixon. But go ahead and continue to belittle Blacks, if any race war comes lets see how far that gets you.

One Degree wrote: It does not say ‘Blacks are thieves’, it says ‘they are more likely to steal because they don’t realize it is stealing.’

You're belittling them again, you don't understand how racist you sound now. Like how a Slave Owner or a colonizer condone both, you have that mentally.

One Degree wrote:Changing the cultural norm for the benefit of race is the wrong solution.

It was what you're advocating and that's been a america culture. White supremacy.

One Degree wrote:The solution is for young Blacks to be assimilated into the accepted norms. It is their responsibility, not society’s.

No, the solution is actually talking to Blacks and actually address the problems in the communities. So they won't kill us or themselves. You're just talking conservative bullshit.
One Degree wrote:When we immediately jump to racism as the problem, it prevents us from addressing cultural differences that need resolved.

Cause it is the problem, you and the rest of conservatives will never admit to this.

One Degree wrote:The insistence individual rights outrank community standards is the main obstacle to this reasonable approach.

No it doesn't, you're a Negro regardless of wealth or rank.

One Degree wrote:We need to teach people community standards need to be adhered to for their own good.

You need stop bullshitting and admit racism is the key problem. Otherwise we'll have a race war.

One Degree wrote: Let us argue which standards need changed rather than simply saying ‘racist’. Over the last 50 years many people have flirted with this solution, but the ease of claiming racism is so much easier than actually thinking.

Cause maybe you actually listening to them, you might learn that they have a point. But again that's admitting you yourself has a problem. One of the things my race has is not taking responsibility for themselves. They will never under any circumstances accept the crimes we commit today or the past. Never call whites who commit terrorists action criminals or terrorists, will rationalize hate and violence. They will always project that into Blacks but never themselves. You're just another example of our ignorance.

You're naive and I almost pity you, but I'll just make fun of you instead. :lol:
Last edited by Libertarian353 on 03 Apr 2018 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
@Libertarian353
Your responses lack the depth to initiate any urge to reply to them. You are apparently a textbook liberal with virtually no real day to day experiences in race relations. You don’t know me, but you jump to conclusions based upon your own lack of experience. I have previously explained my exposure, experience, and interactions with Blacks on this forum. I have no intentions of listing them for every self righteous textbook liberal that comes along. When you decide to open your mind, get back to me.
One Degree wrote:Your responses lack the depth to initiate any urge to reply to them.

So no argument?

One Degree wrote:You are apparently a textbook liberal with virtually no real day to day experiences in race relations.

I told you my history with dealing other races, you chose to ignore. Conservative tactic, I'm not a liberal however. I'm an Libertarian.

One Degree wrote:You don’t know me

I think know all I can from you.

One Degree wrote: but you jump to conclusions based upon your own lack of experience.

Irony is a trait in conservatives.

One Degree wrote:I have previously explained my exposure, experience, and interactions with Blacks on this forum.

I don't think I have other than that blatant racist incident with the survey.

One Degree wrote:I have no intentions of listing them for every self righteous textbook liberal that comes along. When you decide to open your mind, get back to me.

I do have an open mind, that's why I'll will never get back to you.

[center-img]https://i.imgflip.com/1c4she.jpg[/center-img]
@Libertarian353
No, you are a textbook liberal. You give yourself away when you talk about Blacks as if they are an abused animal that you need to protect as if they have no agency of their own. Some of them are vicious, some of them are neighborhood saints. You see, they are not ‘Blacks’, they are people and you are demeaning them every time you lump them all together with such comments as “Blacks suffer more.”. Every time you tell poor Blacks racism is their cause of poverty, you reduce the numbers who succeed. Even if you believe it is true, what good does it do to provide such a crutch? You make yourself feel better by calling white people racist which does not do one damn bit of good for anyone.
I have repeatedly asked liberals on this forum for concrete proposals or laws that need passed. Silence. How about you? Do you have any actual proposals or just worthless name calling?
What do you want done?
By Oberon
One Degree wrote:Social justice was not much of an issue in our history except very recently.

Yes. Few had the technical and organizational means to act on a global scale, or even a nationwide scale, until recently. The question was somewhat rhetorical, but we have white countries influenced by Christian values, however incompletely and varying with time and places, being among the first. Whites began the anti-slavery movements, African nations didn't like them, and fought complying with them until forced to as a prerequisite for League Of Nations membership, for instance. The U.S. banned the importation of slaves very soon after it's founding, a mere couple of decades. Some of the Caribbean islands did so sooner, but they were themselves heavily influenced by white culture and values.
Oberon wrote:Yes. Few had the technical and organizational means to act on a global scale, or even a nationwide scale, until recently. The question was somewhat rhetorical, but we have white countries influenced by Christian values, however incompletely and varying with time and places, being among the first. Whites began the anti-slavery movements, African nations didn't like them, and fought complying with them until forced to as a prerequisite for League Of Nations membership, for instance. The U.S. banned the importation of slaves very soon after it's founding, a mere couple of decades. Some of the Caribbean islands did so sooner, but they were themselves heavily influenced by white culture and values.

Yes, but I know from past history on POFO, no one wants to understand the true nature of slavery. They prefer their view of taking a few atrocities and claiming that was what it was like and every Southerner was an abusive slave owner who knew they were committing a horrible act. They are either incapable of understanding how morality changes or simply refuse to listen.
By Oberon
One Degree wrote:Yes, but I know from past history on POFO, no one wants to understand the true nature of slavery. They prefer their view of taking a few atrocities and claiming that was what it was like and every Southerner was an abusive slave owner who knew they were committing a horrible act. They are either incapable of understanding how morality changes or simply refuse to listen.

True enough. There are some economic papers at NBEH that contradict the myth of 'White Privilege' and slavery versus 'free labor' in northern states. If I get time I will make a thread; most don't know that from 1820 until the Civil War native whites, defined as having lived in the U.S. for three generations, lost some 15% of their height, and some 15% off their average lifespans due to mass immigration, and Frederick Law Omstead, noted abolitionist as well as architect, wrote personal eyewitness testimony in his travel diary about the nature of 'free white labor' in the South during his trip to Texas; the levees on the Mississippi River are filled with 10's of thousands of bodies of 'free white Irish and German laborers', for instance, buried where they fell and died during the construction of those levees, for instance. Blacks were not used nor abused in such a manner.

Other interesting facts about the economics of life in America as a working class white man in the series of articles as well, all by well respected economists.
By Oberon
One Degree wrote:Yes, but I know from past history on POFO, no one wants to understand the true nature of slavery. They prefer their view of taking a few atrocities and claiming that was what it was like and every Southerner was an abusive slave owner who knew they were committing a horrible act. They are either incapable of understanding how morality changes or simply refuse to listen.

Yes. There is more than a minor share of Burb Brat fashion victims with no genuine scholarship skills around, who apparently think warming a seat and getting socially promoted through school in the 1960's to the present means they're 'educated and informed', no argument there.
The fact that this thread came back alive gives me great pleasure. mwahahaha.

Its funny how 15% of PoFoers who responded to this poll don't think its okay to be white. :eek:

Like....What the Fuck?

And they call us Right-Wingers racist.... :lol:
Decky wrote:It was more than likely people answering that way in order to troll you.

Why would they be trolling me? I don't give a fuck....they are free to look retarded all they want. Poll away... :lol:
By Decky
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Why would they be trolling me?

For the top next level cheeky nandos level bants of course.
Decky wrote:For the top next level cheeky nandos level bants of course.

What? Is this some sort of new INGSOC approved english I am not aware, cause I have no idea what you just said to me. :lol:
It isn't my fault if you colonial barbarians can't speak the language of Shakespeare. Still I am feeling charitable like a good Catholic so I will educate you.

Did this help?

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]