Is It Okay To Be White? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is It Okay To Be White?

1. Yes, It Is Okay To Be White.
67%
2. No, It Is Not Okay To Be White.
16%
3. Other
17%
Drlee wrote:Yes. It is OK to be white. It is just not OK for you to be white. (And you know who you are.)

Michael Jackson. HalleluYah.
It's a very clever awareness campaign on the part of half chan. They wanted to show to normies that the establishment promotes institutional racism against whites. What the question essentially translates into is; 'is it ok to be racist against whites?'

The media coverage showed that yes, they are indeed racist against whites.
Serbs are probably less white than Indians, at least Indians had civilisation while the Serbs were still wearing furs and struggling to develop language. Luckily Stalin came in 1945 and bought them civilisation.
Serbs are probably less white than Indians, at least Indians had civilisation while the Serbs were still wearing furs and struggling to develop language. Luckily Stalin came in 1945 and bought them civilisation.

Actually, he didn't, Decky. Yugoslavia liberated itself in 1945, under Tito's leadership. This is one of the main factors which made it possible for Yugoslavia to break away from the Soviet Union's sphere of influence and become a non-aligned state, like Finland or Sweden or Romania. Still, your point remains valid - it took a Communist Croat to bring civilisation to the benighted Serb savages. :excited:
@Potemkin, @Decky,

:eek:

Yeah....the backwardness of the Serbs would have nothing to do with living under the oppression of ottoman saracens for several centuries now would it?
Maybe it was the fucking wars they recently had. :knife:
Except the folks I am addressing are claiming that they were inherently backward until Stalin "fixed them." :hmm:
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Except the folks I am addressing are claiming that they were inherently backward until Stalin "fixed them." :hmm:

I am still waiting for you or your wife to give an example of the so called controversy that this campaign created.

As far as I can tell, there was none.
By Rancid
Decky wrote:I don't see how you can talk, the Americans are a mongrel race. There are no white people in the new world and that's a fact.

The American race is the best race on hte planet.
By Drlee

This just has to be true however there is evidence that Serbs are regressing. There is a website devoted to Serbs in the Netherlands.

Connect with fellow Serbs in the Netherlands
Get information in our Netherlands guide
Join exciting events and activities
Exchange tips about expat life in the Netherlands Serbs

So the idea of a Serb, riding a bike with Tulips in the basket for his Dutch girlfriend with which he hopes to have Serb/Dutch children is enough to make proponents of natural selection shudder.

From the website: Or are you looking for other Serbian expats to go on an excursion to the Ijsselmeer with?

No daddy. He is not a tall drooling nitwit. He is a Serbodutch and those are not spoiled sandwiches. They are Pljeskavica Bitterballen.

God between us and evil...
Drlee wrote:Yes. It is OK to be white. It is just not OK for you to be white. (And you know who you are.)

Ah. I see. It's not ok to be ginger. :eh:
Ah. I see. It's not ok to be ginger. :eh:

No. No, it's not. :|
Where does this ginger thing come from anyway. My mother used to threaten to beat me like a red headed step child when she was pissed off and I never really understood. :?:
By Drlee
Gingers are the ultimate bull-whites.

Conon O'Brien is a ginger and 6'4". Geena Davis is a ginger and 6'0". Their children would be gods.

My mother used to threaten to beat me like a red headed step child when she was pissed off and I never really understood.

Ahem. Well. Back in the day....Not to cast aspersions on your dear mother, the "red headed step child" was the beginning of a rather racist conclusion. Because you are an avowed liberal you might want to just put your head down and walk away.......
Victoribus Spolia wrote:@Potemkin, @Decky,

:eek:

Yeah....the backwardness of the Serbs would have nothing to do with living under the oppression of ottoman saracens for several centuries now would it?

Yeah that whole region was thoroughly ravaged by the turks, ravaged, even the retardation that the soviets inflicted on eastern europe does not compare with what the turks did to the Balkans. If anyone has any doubts what the Serbs and Bulgars could have achieved had they not suffered the lash of Islam, they can hardly have any doubts as to what the Greeks might have achieved. Greece was the well spring of European civilisation right up until the turks took it in the 15th century but has been a shithole ever since.

Compare Italy and Greece now. Lambretta, Ferrari, Gucci and Armani vs Ouzo and dismal hotels, entusiasmo vs PTSD that's the difference a Turk makes.

The Turks even damaged Greek IQs! The land of Aristotle, Demosthenes and Aristarchus should have IQs at least equal to Italy's bouyant average of 102 but no it has been smashed down to an almost African level of 92... that's the difference muslim rule makes.
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:So I would recommend that @ingliz and @The Immortal Goon try and ask people who think too much whiteness may be a problem. And while you are at it, you may also want to try and find out how BLM define "black" when they say "black lives matter".

School integration and the concept of white privilige are hardly racist against whites. Both, in fact, merely reinforce the initial problem that we both went over and most other people are mocking the right for on this thread: what exactly does it mean to be white in this context?

We've shown that at various times in various ways Germans, French, Russians, Eastern Europeans, Irish, Italians, Scots, etc, have all been thought of as non-white by experts in their day.

In this context, to be white is to only mean "to be part of a privileged caste." To say that "to be part of a priviliged caste" has it's priviliges is to speak the obvious (which, apparently your rightwing sources whine about). So far as school integration, I'm not sure how much addressing a symptom while ignoring the root of the problem (capitalism) will help; but if it aids even one poor child at the expense of rightwingers crying about what victims they are (which they do ceaselessly anyway), it seems to be worth it.

As to define black, that's typically the "one drop rule." After the Civil War when there was no more actual slave caste, the black caste was extended to include all former slaves and free blacks. Theoretically nothing could be done to save them.

This is not true for Indians or Latinos. The former could achieve whiteness after generations of interbreeding, and Latinos could be arbitrarily declared white:

[url=http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2010/01/21/race-and-the-census-the-“negro”-controversy/]Pew[/url] wrote:Persons who were mixed “White and Negro blood” were to be counted as “Negro” (apparently capitalized) no matter how small the share of “Negro blood.” (This so-called “one-drop rule” or variations of it appeared in census instructions beginning in 1870.) Persons who were mixed white-Indian were to be counted as Indian “except where the percentage of Indian blood was very small or where he or she was regarded as White in the community.” Any person who was “white” and “colored” was to be counted according to the “colored” race, and mixed colored races were to be counted according to the race of the father. There was an attempt in this census only to obtain figures for “Mex” (Mexicans), who were defined as “all persons born in Mexico, or having parents born in Mexico, who were not definitely White, Negro, Indian, Chinese, or Japanese.”

In 1940, the only change was the elimination of the “Mex” category, and Mexicans “were to be listed as White unless they were definitely Indian or some race other than White.”

Again, white is just a category here for a class of people that are sometimes in the club and not.

So, again, the question again goes back to the person asking. Is it okay to be white? Nobody would say no as, by definition, it means that you're part of the okay club.

But why does this club feel the need to get on to their knees and demand the affirmation of everyone else to pet them and mew over their imagined victimhood?

Aside from rightwingers just being tear-stained victim-mongers in general, it is sort of groveling for everyone to affirm what a nice social category that they have.

More than 50 tenured journalist professors demand[…]

:lol: The Mexican. He believes white people are l[…]

I asked you for proof the Nazis "set up a wh[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The West's Last Illusion in Ukraine Despite wh[…]