Is It Okay To Be Stupid - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is It Okay To Be Stupid

Yes, It is okay to be stupid
46%
No, It is not okay to be stupid
33%
Other
21%
Beren wrote:Patriotism is what the full retard mode is always supposed to suggest. Anytime we see someone go full retard we can be sure we have a true patriot representing/serving/protecting the people. If someone never goes full retard, then the opposite is true and he must be a traitor to his people, or race, or class, or all.

If the full retard mode is about playing it safe to protect our people from Islamic terrorism, then I am all for it. Praise the Lord.
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:If the full retard mode is about playing it safe to protect our people from Islamic terrorism, then I am all for it. Praise the Lord.

No, the full retard mode is not about playing it safe to protect your people from Islamic terrorism, it's about playing full retard to make full retards support and vote for Trump. Do you seriously believe the full retard travel ban can prevent any terrorist from entering the country? They infiltrate anyways if it depends on the travel ban, because they belong to networks through which they can get eligible papers or documents anytime or get passed into the country anyways. They can't be stopped by administrative tools, only full retards believe it's so easy to protect society from foreign terrorists, you need an effective counter-terrorist intelligence to do that. The full retard travel ban can only cause problems to ordinary and harmless people with the intent of travelling to the USA unfortunately.

It also makes the whole thing completely ridiculous and full retard that Saudi Arabia is missing from the list.
Oxymandias wrote:@Rich

No, Rich, it isn't and I am not going to crack out Economics 101 to explain what immigration is.

Yes because Muslims certainly aren't just some poor human beings capable of human emotions and the ability to sympathize and understand others. No, all Muslims are robots created by Rome to stop the spread of Christianity because the Anti-Christ of the Illuminati was going to destroy them all through the powers of aliens who created the pyramids and who were also Aryans who created all civilization until it was stolen by the inferior communist races who were also Muslim because they were.
There actually are Nordic aliens , whom are the progenitors of the Caucasian race . They originate from the planet Kolob . Communists , such as myself , aren't so much Muslim as we are Jewish reptilians . Yes , as you all can see , there actually are people who believe this . :lol:
By Rich
Oxymandias wrote:@Rich

No, Rich, it isn't and I am not going to crack out Economics 101 to explain what immigration is.

Yes because Muslims certainly aren't just some poor human beings capable of human emotions and the ability to sympathize and understand others. No, all Muslims are robots created by Rome to stop the spread of Christianity

Apologies for interrupting you when you'e in free flow, if I could point just one tincy wincy little flaw in your argument. I'm not Christian. I'm anti Christian. Arguably I'm the most anti-Christian poster on PoFo.

Anyway don't mind me, you carry on with your analysis!

because the Anti-Christ of the Illuminati was going to destroy them all through the powers of aliens who created the pyramids and who were also Aryans who created all civilization until it was stolen by the inferior communist races who were also Muslim because they were.
@Rich

And where did I state you were a Christian? Also for an anti-Christianity guy, you seem to defend it quite often.

That is obviously a joke. If you didn't know that, then you really do have a super thick skull.
foxdemon wrote:Some people aren’t that bright. They can’t help it. So of course it is ok.

I would also put it that way.
And because there will be always more we do not understand, than we do understand, we will mainly remain more stupid than wise or clever. It is a kind of being handicapped and of course it is O.k. to be.
But that special deficiency tends to be coupled to folly.
A dwarf usually does not think he could successfully play in a upper basketball league.
But being stupid less often is a hindrance for a self-rating to be clever.
In that case it is not Okay, but .. stupid. :lol:
hartmut wrote:I would also put it that way.
And because there will be always more we do not understand, than we do understand, we will mainly remain more stupid than wise or clever. It is a kind of being handicapped and of course it is O.k. to be.
But that special deficiency tends to be coupled to folly.
A dwarf usually does not think he could successfully play in a upper basketball league.
But being stupid less often is a hindrance for a self-rating to be clever.
In that case it is not Okay, but .. stupid. :lol:

This is true. Stupid people who are also wilful tend to overrate themselves. Yet it is also true that arrogance can cause the most intelligent of people to engage in folly. IE: do something stupid.
By Rich
Oxymandias wrote:And where did I state you were a Christian? Also for an anti-Christianity guy, you seem to defend it quite often.

I defend it because lefties constantly try and equate Christian behaviour with Muslim behaviour. Even a nut job like Ray Moore if he was a Sunni Muslim Jihadist in Syria, he'd be a moderate. He'd be one of the mythical moderate Sunni Arab Muslims, what Hilary and John Kerry would have given to find a major surviving Sunni Arab military force led by a leader as moderate as Ray Moore.
@Rich

Western liberals often equate medival Christian behavior with modern Muslim behavior and the reason for this is because it fits with the idea (an idea that is true) that the Middle East is currently in it's dark ages. So apparently you have not ever talked to a Sunni Arab Muslim in your entire life if you think they're "mythical" and I doubt you have given that you have such deep convictions of Islam that it would lead you to discriminate against even Arabs let alone Muslims. If I was in a room with you, depending on who you are, you would either awkwardly excuse yourself out of the room, spout insults at me the minute you see me, or talk to me while subtly making derogatory remarks. I think you're the latter, you are so outspoken in the forum because you feel that you are unable to speak out in reality. That is how utterly disconnected you are from any interactions with actual Muslims or even to any knowledge about Islam. All you have is news articles from Fox and other right-wing news outlets, no legitimate research was made. All you can to is provide hyperbole and exaggerate continuously.

Also your ability to discriminate is best demonstrated by how you use the terms "Christian behavior" and "Muslim behavior" as if over 2 billion people all do only one thing while another 2 billion people do another only one thing while atheists obviously are the only human ones out there /s
Given the amount of information you can access, and the ease at which you can access it, there is simply no excuse to be "stupid". You can be ignorant on a topic, but you can fix that with some education.

When you dismiss factual information, and it's not based on logic, or reason, then you're stupid.
National Geographic scene: Is it ok to be physicaly weak? - no.
Modern human society: Is it ok to be stupid? - no. Stupid people or stupid groups won't mannage to catch up, and they will be behind and won't survive, or evolve and become smarter. Practicaly it is not ok to be stupid.
PS this is so sad these are the onse who make children :hmm: But I still think they won't catch up the evolution competition. Stupid nations won't mannage. And also, stupid animals who refuse to adapt, can't catch up too, unless they are insects.

Wow, people actually posted in this stupid thread. And look, the conversation has devolved into fixed perspectives and identity politics. See, it's okay to be stupid, triviality is king here.

It's not just okay to be stupid in the Trump-Brexit Era, it's actually desirable. The more things you're stupid about the trendier you are. You have to go full retard on issues such as immigration, refugees, Muslims, globalisation, the EU, race, feminism & women, and the ESTABLISHMENT (the Clintons especially) to comply with the zeitgeist. Political stupidity means to be a challenge to political correctness, PS vs PC, by the way.

Look at all the labels that divide humanity. Linguistic trivia for a closed system of ignorance.

the left is more often intelligent and the right is more often smart, the leftists thrive in our current modern society

Yes, the human is more often intelligent and the human is more often smart, the humans thrive in our modern society.

Stupidity is just one of the few things that don't serve my agenda,

This human has an agenda, he's going to try and imprint his pattern of perception upon us...

Seriously though , I voted other , as I think that what constitutes stupidity is subjective.

How dare you dare to be stupid! :lol:

What about this do lefties and righties find so hard to understand?

What about this do humans find so hard to understand? That's a good question.

I want to understand the zeitgeist completely.

What zeitgeist? Nature's perpetual (r)evolution 'happening,' or the political illusion in your head?

But what we are really talking about is that those who disagree with our beliefs must be stupid. How about a new poll: ‘ Is it OK to be arrogant?’.

Yes, we're ignorant energy vessels shipwrecked on an island of conceit. Side-effect of everything else in existence.

claiming intellectual fictional superiority.

That, and monopoly money, will get you the Presidency.

Trump's just playing full retard to make full retards vote for him.

The human is roleplaying to make role players like him. He's an image, making political mythology for humanity.

We are all both stupid and intelligent.

Be careful, political mythology doesn't like truth.

Fast-forward thirty years and we have someone with a notoriously short attention span, childish behavior, apparent senility, prone to being easily (emotionally) manipulated by anyone around him, and even worse crippling narcissism than ever before.

Humans, being biological creatures, had to evolve with the environment. Trump is a byproduct of the total human experience, a sign and symptom of modern man. A single node in the evolutionary scheme of things. Trump didn't create Trump, humanity created Trump. Consciousness having a human experience comes in many shapes and sizes. :lol:

We all have a bit of stupid in us. We do not know everything there is to know in life.

How dare you, I will send you a link to my cult of perception... You shall see that Karl Marx and Engels know everything there is to know in life. I modeled my entire life around dialectical materialism and you should too. Click here- www.drunk-off-dogma.borg

Is it ok to be physicaly weak? - no.
Modern human society: Is it ok to be stupid? - no.

Nature doesn't care, nature doesn't produce conclusions. You're a node in the evolutionary scheme of things, hallucinating your identity. Luckily for all of us, we're finite expressions of the infinite emanation. :music:
RhetoricThug wrote:Wow, people actually posted in this stupid thread.

I know.. But these can be the best threads^^
Nature doesn't care, nature doesn't produce conclusions. You're a node in the evolutionary scheme of things, hallucinating your identity. Luckily for all of us, we're finite expressions of the infinite emanation.

Ok the universe will explode at the end, but zooming in to the nearby time it does matter who will survive and who will become dominant, and what eminals will not adapt to the modern society (Dodo), and who will mannage (crawls, cats). I refered that there is now a competition of intellegence and "practicaly" its not okay to be stupid. As for animals in nature its not "ok" to be physically weak , so for the new natural enviornment we are forming its not ok to be stupid. And as a lion will care of its offspring to be strong, so do we care for ours for education. Atleast some of us do. So for those who do care for education of our children, it means we do not accept their stupidity, so its in action we do not accept stupidity, and fight it. In fact, caring for such things, is in our nature.
Do you seriously believe the full retard travel ban can prevent any terrorist from entering the country? They infiltrate anyways if it depends on the travel ban, because they belong to networks through which they can get eligible papers or documents anytime or get passed into the country anyways. They can't be stopped by administrative tools, only full retards believe it's so easy to protect society from foreign terrorists, you need an effective counter-terrorist intelligence to do that. The full retard travel ban can only cause problems to ordinary and harmless people with the intent of travelling to the USA unfortunately.

Actually this is a great example of stupid and smart.

An average person would look at this and see (and I am not speaking of the poster mind you) that this ban protects nobody. A smart person would think through the issue and ask...."If this ban does not, in fact, protect us from terrorists (and it doesn't) then why is this president doing it when other presidents have not? And they would have to come to one of two conclusions, either or both of which are true. They are: 1. The president is doing this because it makes stupid people happy and they will vote for him. 2. The president is not smart enough to see that this program does not work. Both could be true but I am leaning toward number one.

A really smart person would go on to look at the issue of the border wall and come to the same conclusions with one exception. A border wall, in some rare locations, can be quite convenient for the border patrol. This same person would also realize that the main reason people come to the US is to get jobs and that if these jobs were cut off they would no longer come and the ones here would go home. This smart person would ask, "well if that is the case, why is the government not practicing workplace enforcement for a fraction of the cost of the wall? The answer would be obvious to the smart person. The wealthy who are pulling the strings do not want to see their cheap labor sent home. So this would act as evidence that the wall is a ploy to attract stupid people. It is a visible symbol of the xenophobia that they foment in the 'stupid community' for political purposes. So there is another conclusion we can draw. The wall and travel bans are supported by two kinds of people. The stupid people who believe they are useful and the smart people who are manipulating them.

Stupid people are easier to manipulate. It is OK to be stupid. Stupid people are useful tools. The term "dumb as a hammer" comes to mind.
Drlee wrote:Actually this is a great example of stupid and smart.

An average person would look at this and see (and I am not speaking of the poster mind you) that this ban protects nobody. A smart person would think through the issue and ask...."If this ban does not, in fact, protect us from terrorists (and it doesn't) then why is this president doing it when other presidents have not? And they would have to come to one of two conclusions, either or both of which are true. They are: 1. The president is doing this because it makes stupid people happy and they will vote for him. 2. The president is not smart enough to see that this program does not work. Both could be true but I am leaning toward number one.

A really smart person would go on to look at the issue of the border wall and come to the same conclusions with one exception. A border wall, in some rare locations, can be quite convenient for the border patrol. This same person would also realize that the main reason people come to the US is to get jobs and that if these jobs were cut off they would no longer come and the ones here would go home. This smart person would ask, "well if that is the case, why is the government not practicing workplace enforcement for a fraction of the cost of the wall? The answer would be obvious to the smart person. The wealthy who are pulling the strings do not want to see their cheap labor sent home. So this would act as evidence that the wall is a ploy to attract stupid people. It is a visible symbol of the xenophobia that they foment in the 'stupid community' for political purposes. So there is another conclusion we can draw. The wall and travel bans are supported by two kinds of people. The stupid people who believe they are useful and the smart people who are manipulating them.

Stupid people are easier to manipulate. It is OK to be stupid. Stupid people are useful tools. The term "dumb as a hammer" comes to mind.

Will you accept peacefuly your children to become stupid?
LehmanB wrote:
Ok the universe will explode at the end, but zooming in to the nearby time it does matter who will survive and who will become dominant, and what eminals will not adapt to the modern society (Dodo), and who will mannage (crawls, cats).
Sounds like a value judgment. The universe will explode in the end? I thought it exploded in the beginning. Nonetheless, the NOW is relative, and survival is important to you. Curious... Curious... I suppose that's why humans build weapons of mass destruction, enslave each other, and post on internet forums.

I refered that there is now a competition of intellegence and "practicaly" its not okay to be stupid. As for animals in nature its not "ok" to be physically weak , so for the new natural enviornment we are forming its not ok to be stupid.
Strange, how can anyone be intelligent if we eliminate stupidity? How can anything be strong if nothing is weak? Competition does not exist in nature, nature isn't sport. Nature does what it does because it just happens that way. Humans abstract a concept called competition in order to explain food chain phenomena. If competition was a real thing in Nature, predators would form complex hierarchical societies and enslave or farm their prey. The human intellect created a cognitive pattern called 'competition' to make sense of Nature and organize space-time conditions. Competition itself (as an abstract intellectual concept) is embedded in the idea of time. Time is a side-effect (sidereal side-effects) and illusion of 'being' present. Humans are the only earthly creatures that fragment and compress time, we keep track of time because we think therefore believe in our conscious struggles. Oddly enough, some of the most prosperous life forms on planet earth utilize cooperation to secure their genetic expression. Each genetic expression is a relatively independent sub-totality of THE consciousness responsible for EVERYTHING in existence (notice the word resource, RE-SOURCE, it is the redistribution of THE MONAD/original SOURCE). In other-words, all creatures exist for other creatures, nothing exists alone or for itself, and competition is a label humans created to compress/codify the complex nuance of natural ecology. See, competition depends on a dialectic, call it a dialectic of sensation... Without others, the self would not be motivated to compete (which by the way, is the paradox of capitalism and ecology).

Like the straight line, competition doesn't exist in nature. Competition is a human myth. Of course, you can argue that humans are expressions of nature, and that is true, but nature doesn't produce conclusions so competition would be an evolutionary application or accessory of 'being.' The game we call life does not produce winners or losers. Life is a process not a conclusion. :up:

And as a lion will care of its offspring to be strong, so do we care for ours for education.
This is reverse anthropomorphism. The lion will care for its offspring because predetermined bio-genetic chemical 'happenings' send electrical signals to the lion's brain. The lion will need to be strong within the context of its nature. Any form of nurture would be second-nature (hence why domestication as a medium becomes the message). The lion is only as strong as its prey. Again, you're abstracting individual competition from the jungle. The lion is nothing without its prey.
Atleast some of us do. So for those who do care for education of our children, it means we do not accept their stupidity, so its in action we do not accept stupidity, and fight it. In fact, caring for such things, is in our nature.
Oh yeah, are you going to lock up stupid people and increase funding for compulsory education? Education is happening everywhere, because life itself is a lesson.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 20 Nov 2017 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
RhetoricThug wrote:Sounds like a value judgment. The universe will explode in the end? I thought it exploded in the beginning. Nonetheless, the NOW is relative, and survival is important to you. Curious... Curious... I suppose that's why humans build weapons of mass destruction, enslave each other, and post on internet forums.

Strange, how can anyone be intelligent if we eliminate stupidity? How can anything be strong if nothing is weak? Competition does not exist in nature, nature isn't sport. Nature does what it does because it just happens that way. Humans abstract a concept called competition in order to explain food chain phenomena. If competition was a real thing in Nature, predators would form complex hierarchical societies and enslave or farm their prey. The human intellect created a cognitive pattern called 'competition' to make sense of Nature and organize space-time conditions. Competition itself (as an abstract intellectual concept) is embedded in the idea of time. Time is a side-effect (sidereal side-effects) and illusion of 'being' present. Humans are the only earthly creatures that fragment and compress time, we keep track of time because we think therefore believe in our conscious struggles. Oddly enough, some of the most prosperous life forms on planet earth utilize cooperation to secure their genetic expression. Each genetic expression is a relatively independent sub-totality of THE consciousness responsible for EVERYTHING in existence. In other-words, all creatures exist for other creatures, nothing exists alone or for itself, and competition is a label humans created to compress/codify the complex nuance of natural ecology. See, competition depends on a dialectic, call it a dialectic of sensation... Without others, the self would not be motivated to compete (which by the way, is the paradox of capitalism and ecology).

Like the straight line, competition doesn't exist in nature. Competition is a human myth. Of course, you can argue that humans are expressions of nature, and that is true, but nature doesn't produce conclusions so competition would be an evolutionary application or accessory of 'being.' The game we call life does not produce winners or losers. Life is a process not a conclusion. :up:

This is reverse anthropomorphism. The lion will care for its offspring because predetermined bio-genetic chemical 'happenings' send electrical signals to the lion's brain. The lion will need to be strong within the context of its nature. Any form of nurture would be second-nature (hence why domestication as a medium becomes the message). The lion is only as strong as its prey. Again, you're abstracting individual competition from the jungle. The lion is nothing without its prey.
Oh yeah, are you going to lock up stupid people and increase funding for compulsory education? Education is happening everywhere, because life itself is a lesson.

Ok I agree that in the nuetral perspective, it doesn't matter if somebody is stupid or smart. But to me it is important. So .. it is in one hand ok, but in the other hand, we should "fight it", or atleast put an effort to get better. Anf this is from our perspective, and of course its fine that others will be stupid, but not us.

I will write it in another way: some people say they comepletely accept gays. Sure, but not my own child.. -So how can you say that gays are ok??

This is basicaly the best analogy to my argument :D
By RhetoricThug
LehmanB wrote:Ok I agree that in the nuetral perspective, it doesn't matter if somebody is stupid or smart. But to me it is important. So .. it is in one hand ok, but in the other hand, we should "fight it", or atleast put an effort to get better. Anf this is from our perspective, and of course its fine that others will be stupid, but not us.
For us to 'properly' educate humanity, we must program the environment, because the environment is a field of information. During the resonant interval of interplay inside the mind matter interface, the total ground informs all figures and all figures co-program the ground. We are reactive puppets, pulled by sensation. You mentioned 'zooming in' earlier. Indeed, Technology extends sensation and kaleidoscopic awareness as an education edifice extends our intellectual lens so we can navigate and interpret sensation and abstract 'well-informed' patterns of perception. Unfortunately, our attention is limited, and we must prioritize the things which touch our sensorium. I understand what you want, you wish to increase knowledge so stupidity is less stupid, which will raise the bar for intelligence, helping humanity become 'smarter.' That's a fine goal. What does Theosophy state, 'There is no religion higher than TRUTH!' The problem with truth and knowledge, it can be a moving target because applied knowledge is relative to the situation. Also, as long as poverty-war-etc exist inside our environment, poverty and war shall continue to educate humanity. War itself is a form of education and thus education is a state of war waged on organisms. Humanity isn't the 'final cause,' we're evolutionary nodes in a celestial schematic, channeling circular circuitry, pretending to know what we think we know.

Education happens with or without us, but science would like to make it a religion.

(Now)here man
He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody

Doesn't have a point of view
Knows not where he's going to
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere Man, please listen
You don't know what you're missing
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command

He's as blind as he can be
Just sees what he wants to see
Nowhere Man can you see me at all?

Nowhere Man, don't worry
Take your time, don't hurry
Leave it all till somebody else lends you a hand
RhetoricThug wrote:For us to 'properly' educate humanity, we must program the environment, because the environment is a field of information. During the resonant interval of interplay inside the mind matter interface, the total ground informs all figures and all figures co-program the ground. We are reactive puppets, pulled by sensation. You mentioned 'zooming in' earlier. Indeed, Technology extends sensation and kaleidoscopic awareness as an education edifice extends our intellectual lens so we can navigate and interpret sensation and abstract 'well-informed' patterns of perception. Unfortunately, our attention is limited, and we must prioritize the things which touch our sensorium. I understand what you want, you wish to increase knowledge so stupidity is less stupid, which will raise the bar for intelligence, helping humanity become 'smarter.' That's a fine goal. What does Theosophy state, 'There is no religion higher than TRUTH!' The problem with truth and knowledge, it can be a moving target because applied knowledge is relative to the situation. Also, as long as poverty-war-etc exist inside our environment, poverty and war shall continue to educate humanity. War itself is a form of education and thus education is a state of war waged on organisms. Humanity isn't the 'final cause,' we're evolutionary nodes in a celestial schematic, channeling circular circuitry, pretending to know what we think we know.

Education happens with or without us, but science would like to make it a religion.

(Now)here man
He's a real nowhere man
Sitting in his nowhere land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody

Doesn't have a point of view
Knows not where he's going to
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere Man, please listen
You don't know what you're missing
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command

He's as blind as he can be
Just sees what he wants to see
Nowhere Man can you see me at all?

Nowhere Man, don't worry
Take your time, don't hurry
Leave it all till somebody else lends you a hand

Education is just a method, that could actually advocate stupidity. Definetely if you are deprived from gaming and real interactions. I am not necessarily pro over education. My argument is just that in the real sense of struggle in life we put an effort to become wiser, so we do not accept stupidity for us. Again, you shift it to another subject, is it fine for stupidity to exist in nature- sure; yet each of those who said stupidity is ok, acts the opposite in his personal life. So its not ok..

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]