Is It Okay To Be Stupid - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is It Okay To Be Stupid

Yes, It is okay to be stupid
46%
No, It is not okay to be stupid
33%
Other
21%
Godstud wrote:Science doesn't use dogma.

Scientific theory is built on the premise that it can't be made into dogma. Do you fail to understand this, or are you just trolling?

Evolution Theory has changed, as new science and things are discovered. It's not the same as it was 80 years ago, because we have DNA and other new science.

Dogma doesn't allow for change. Science does.

YOU. ARE. WRONG.

Kent Hovind Proves Evolution False With Real Science

Proof Evolution is Fraud

By Sivad
Not only is it okay, it's fuckin fantastic. You fit in, you make friends, you're untroubled, and everywhere you look you see nice friendly people you can count on to help hold it down and keep everything going so splendidly well. Not only is it okay to be stupid, it's smart to be stupid!
Videos are what stupid people use as source material. Those aren't sources worth a shit, Hindsite. Really, these guys make you look smart. :lol: I'm sorry. I shouldn't make fun of people with your handicap.

@Sivad Glad to know Hindsite has a huge amount of friends.
By Sivad
Godstud wrote:Videos are what stupid people use as source material.

That is true, but is it exhaustive?

Godstud wrote:@Sivad Glad to know Hindsite has a huge amount of friends.

From both sides of the aisle apparently.
Ouroboros in a naught-shell
Finding peace within the paradox beyond everything (1) and nothing (0).
Atlantis wrote:Exactly Pot. The absolute truth can only be intuited in this instant. It is just being, non-reflected being, or non-being, which is the same. Any attempt of reflecting on this intuition or of communicating it invariably has to depart from the original intuition, which alone is divine. But it's not gone. It's always present, covered by layers and layers of conceptualization or rationalization.

That's the dilemma of political programs. They'll always deviate from their original intention. And the dogmatists who carve the truth into stone and who insist on a literal interpretation of the scriptures are the living proof that they have lost the original intuition.
Well yes, it's complex simplicity- We're THE PROCESS. Absolute objectivity doesn't exist, because human perception is enfolded in the unfolding~ing~ing~ing. Nature does not produce conclusions.

Thanks to this thread, I'm now probing this paradoxical situation... If BEING present creates an information bias, any living interpretation must be subject to the whole thing-in-itself. As you know, objective observers must be detached from the situation, but that would seem impossible for any living incarnation of consciousness. For to be is to do, thus BEING and thinking happen simultaneously.

Potemkin wrote:"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, 7.

Or in other words: "Those who know do not speak; those who speak do not know." - Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching.
Silent=listen (creative=reactive), and in order to listen, one must be absorbed by 'what IS.' The contrast occurs when 'what is' contemplates 'what isn't.' Those who speak do not know, because the living interpretation of reality is always subjective. The only thing constant is change, the only completely consistent people are the dead. People are not designed to understand 'what is,' because they're symptomatic of 'what is.' Does the knife need to cut itself? Did the fish discover water, does the bird understand aerodynamics? All things move with the primordial consciousness, in a flash of sensation, because all things happen to be working parts of the primordial consciousness. That great enigma, the emanation of all forms, the metaphysical MONAD nomad, surfing the sea-change vortex... The reflection on the water (surface) is a relative moment or motion inside the 'happening' or eternal present. Everything that IS will always appear to be in the middle of what ISN'T.

@Potemkin
@Atlantis
If we're symptomatic of 'what is'
If we're engaged in a feedback loop with 'what is'
If nothing multiplied by anything always equals nothing
If humans invent purpose
If Nature doesn't produce conclusions
and if the unknown causes the known
Are humans actually humans or a present thing-in-itself words cannot explain like anything else experiencing everything else inside an incomprehensible thing-in-itself happening in an incomprehensible eternal present of its own space & time somewhere or perhaps nowhere in the middle of its beginning and end, endless reverberation internalizing/externalizing information in formation with thoughts and extensions of thought that cannot belong to things that never were!?. :eek:

:smokin:
Anyway, I gotta get going, I have other hallucinations to attend to.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 28 Nov 2017 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
Are humans actually humans or a present thing-in-itself words cannot explain like anything else experiencing everything else inside an incomprehensible thing-in-itself happening in an incomprehensible eternal present of its own space & time somewhere or perhaps nowhere in the middle of its beginning and end, endless reverberation internalizing/externalizing information in formation with thoughts and extensions of thought that cannot belong to things that never were!?. :eek:

Have you been raiding my stash of magic mushroom again, RT? I've warned you about that before.... :eh:
RhetoricThug wrote:Ouroboros in a naught-shell
Finding peace within the paradox beyond everything (1) and nothing (0).
Well yes, it's complex simplicity- We're THE PROCESS. Absolute objectivity doesn't exist, because human perception is enfolded in the unfolding~ing~ing~ing. Nature does not produce conclusions.

Thanks to this thread, I'm now probing this paradoxical situation... If BEING present creates an information bias, any living interpretation must be subject to the whole thing-in-itself. As you know, objective observers must be detached from the situation, but that would seem impossible for any living incarnation of consciousness. For to be is to do, thus BEING and thinking happen simultaneously.

Silent=listen (creative=reactive), and in order to listen, one must be absorbed by 'what IS.' The contrast occurs when 'what is' contemplates 'what isn't.' Those who speak do not know, because the living interpretation of reality is always subjective. The only thing constant is change, the only completely consistent people are the dead. People are not designed to understand 'what is,' because they're symptomatic of 'what is.' Does the knife need to cut itself? Did the fish discover water, does the bird understand aerodynamics? All things move with the primordial consciousness, in a flash of sensation, because all things happen to be working parts of the primordial consciousness. That great enigma, the emanation of all forms, the metaphysical MONAD nomad, surfing the sea-change vortex... The reflection on the water (surface) is a relative moment or motion inside the 'happening' or eternal present. Everything that IS will always appear to be in the middle of what ISN'T.

It's natural.
By B0ycey
Potemkin wrote:Have you been raiding my stash of magic mushroom again, RT? I've warned you about that before.... :eh:

:lol:

On a lighter note - @RhetoricThug, I'm sure there is some sense in your writing, but if it helps you out with your thinking, the world is an illusion for every individual. As 99.9% of matter is empty space, your mind is making the world it sees around you and makes it into something you can understand. Also, it is possible that there are many things in the universe that we could never understand or even know exists because our senses will never allow us to.
B0ycey wrote::lol:

On a lighter note - @RhetoricThug, I'm sure there is some sense in your writing, but if it helps you out with your thinking, the world is an illusion for every individual. As 99.9% of matter is empty space, your mind is making the world it sees around you and makes it into something you can understand. Also, it is possible that there are many things in the universe that we could never understand or even know exists because our senses will never allow us to.
Pay attention. If you read my posts, you'd know I know what you just said. However, space is NOT empty, that's a myth. Inside is outside, and outside is inside. As within so without, your flesh-cell vessel is a barrier and a bridge. You should experience sensory deprivation, and report back to us. The Individual mind cannot exist as a figure minus its ground. The medium is the massage. Existence as a form of dialectical tension, requires a multiplicity of sensations to produce mindfulness. Lastly, just because you fail to make sense out of my sense, doesn't mean it's nonsense. Our limited perspectives offer a small fragment of the unlimited potential hidden within the fabric of reality. A reality we co-create, as reactions to everything else happening right now.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 28 Nov 2017 20:22, edited 1 time in total.
By B0ycey
RhetoricThug wrote:If you take the time to read my posts, you'd know I know what you just said. However, space is NOT empty, that's a myth. Inside is outside, and outside is inside. As within so without, your flesh-cell vessel is a barrier and a bridge. You should experience sensory deprivation, and report back to us. The Individual mind cannot exist as a figure minus its ground. Lastly, just because you fail to make sense out of my sense, doesn't mean it's nonsense.

I never said it was nonsense. But it is very cryptic and set in a tone of someone who is rambling out his thoughts. This reply is likewise. However if you are trying to say everything is nothing, and nothing is everything perhaps look into Newtons third law and anti matter.
B0ycey wrote:I never said it was nonsense. But it is very cryptic and set in a tone of someone who is rambling out his thoughts. This reply is likewise. However if you are trying to say everything is nothing, and nothing is everything perhaps look into Newtons third law and anti matter.
Why should I consider your advice? You have no idea where I've been, so how can you suggest where I should go? :lol:

Somewhere in Born Classified

In my 'Noosphere Physics' section (I'm using a non-chronological mosaic to organize my work), I highlight consciousness as one subtle form of matter. Given the nature of classical mechanics we can describe individual human thoughts through direct participation and interaction in our physical environment. Nonetheless, please note, the total field (all human activity) of human thought (noosphere) as a functioning human system may be described by relativistic mechanics/quantum mechanics.

When we 'think,' we are reciting our own version of everything we've experienced through the medium of time/space, and therefore we must understand that each act of thinking involves and revolves around Newton's third physical law, 'For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.' In other words, for every thought, there is an equal and opposite thought.

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=166296
By B0ycey
RhetoricThug wrote:Why should I consider your advice?

I didn't give you advice. I just pointed out things you could look into to find answers. Not that I care if you do or not.
If you wish to know why The Buddha smiles...
B0ycey wrote:I didn't give you advice. I just pointed out things you could look into to find answers. Not that I care if you do or not.
Thank you, but I'm not looking for conclusions. I'm looking for processes. :) My higher self, the man behind the computer, typed- "RT tried to understand the process behind 'what is,' but the process continued to elude him."
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 28 Nov 2017 21:01, edited 1 time in total.
By B0ycey
RhetoricThug wrote:"RT tried to understand the process behind 'what is,' but the process continued to elude him."[/i]

To understand 'what is', you need to reach a conclusion. If you are looking for processes then you must continue to ask questions.
B0ycey wrote:To understand 'what is', you need to reach a conclusion. If you are looking for processes then you must continue to ask questions.
:lol: I smiled and the smiling Buddha smiled back.

Have you been raiding my stash of magic mushroom again, RT? I've warned you about that before....
This is a popular misconception. Psychedelics are not responsible for 'what IS.' As a titular image, RT would like to remind readers that 'what is' happens with or without supplemental substances.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 29 Nov 2017 17:46, edited 1 time in total.
RhetoricThug wrote:Pay attention. If you read my posts, you'd know I know what you just said. However, space is NOT empty, that's a myth.

Space is empty in the sense that you can place a solid into the space, even though the space may be made of something we can't see. God can stretch space. Praise the Lord.
Important Update: Not all Buddhas smile. many just have a placid, serene look on their face.
Godstud wrote:Important Update: Not all Buddhas smile. many just have a placid, serene look on their face.

Because ignorance is bliss.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Canada is a criminal country (a fake country buil[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]

@FiveofSwords " black " Genetically[…]

That is interesting why do you think that is? It[…]