Is the United States a White Supremacist Nation? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is the United States a White Supremacist Nation?

Yes
38%
No
40%
Other
21%
:roll:

Genocide and extermination are two entirely different things that we were not discussing. Your argument is bullshit. Your attack was on genocide, which you clearly had no fucking clue about.
Godstud wrote::roll:

Genocide and extermination are two entirely different things that we were not discussing. Your argument is bullshit. Your attack was on genocide, which you clearly had no fucking clue about.

I just gave you the definitions from dictionary.com that disputes your claim.
So you are the one that does not have a clue and don't want to have a clue.
No one mentioned Extermination, when they mentioned genocide, so you are being willfully dishonest.

In response to:
Pants of Dog wrote:The US owes its entire land base to genocide of indigenous people.

You responded:
Hindsite wrote:Untrue. Indigenous people still exit in the U.S.A.

No mention of "Extemination" is evident, so your claim is nonsense.
Hindsite wrote:That is because there was no extermination of native American Indians, therefore, no genocide.
You are not actually understanding what a definition is, are you? The definition of genocide does not entail extermination. You are making your own definition of genocide up.

read this carefully:
Genocide:
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

There is no mention of complete extermination or extinction, so your whole argument is invalid. If you want to make up your own language and definitions then I'd suggest not using English, as you are pretty poor at that one.
benyver wrote:"-Blacks saved Europeans from extinction from the plague"

How did that happen?

It's discussed in the interview. According to Mr. Tariq Nasheed, white supremacy began around this time. It was the Moors who saved whites from extinction and introduced civilization to them during the dark ages. White people then took advantage of this and used their power to push around blacks and exploit them from then on out.

God damn this sounds so stupid to me as I'm writing this - I can't believe this is what this guy actually believes. I'm no white supremacist myself, but this guy's ideas are just dumb. Jared Taylor refuted his claim in the very first few minutes of his time, and then after that he was just toying with him for the rest of the interview and letting him make a fool out of himself. Taylor's main point was never addressed - that is, if the USA truly is a white supremacist nation, why do we have an immigration policy that allows non-whites to come here at all?
Yes to the question.

I find getting a job very difficult. Most of the time, if I just apply to a job sans a contact, I don't get the job. They look at my last name and they know that I'm from a non-white country. Even with a contact, it could still take me months to get an interview. While a white girl with a contact, she gets a job within weeks. Both of us are taking classes in Accounting. I'm usually the last resort if the other white kids fail at the interview or suck at the job. So I put in a lot more effort into doing a great job when I do land the job.
Last edited by MistyTiger on 08 Mar 2018 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:This has no impact on my claim that the US was founded on white supremacy

Another leftie lie. Slavery in the thirteen colonies was begun at the behest of a Black man. A Black man was the first slave owner. The English colonies at their foundation had indenture but not life long slavery.
MistyTiger wrote:Yes to the question.

I find getting a job very difficult. Most of the time, if I just apply to a job sans a contact, I don't get the job. They look at my last name and they know that I'm from a non-white country. Even with a contact, it could still take me months to get an interview. While a white girl with a contact, she gets a job within weeks. Both of us are taking classes in Accounting. I'm usually the last resort if the other white kids fail at the interview or suck at the job. So I put in a lot more effort into doing a great job when I do land the job.

How do you know this though? It might be true, but it might not. No two candidates are equal. There could be a lot of different reasons why they don't hire you.
Agent Steel wrote:How do you know this though? It might be true, but it might not. No two candidates are equal. There could be a lot of different reasons why they don't hire you.

The example I gave you of me and the white girl. She got in touch with a staffing agency weeks ago and got a job yesterday. That same staffing agency has not been able to get me a job and I knew them for over a year. That girl and I both have little or no experience working in accounting.

I can count many many examples where I am competing for jobs with whites. If people want to talk to my references, they should. My former bosses will say good things about me. But the fact that many places don't even ask me for an interview...that means that they likely haven't checked my references. They see my name...and they choose an Anglo American name to interview first. And that's ok. I don't want to work for such shallow people.
Agent Steel wrote:Does your position require customer service? Does it require good communication skills? The fact is, native Anglo Americans are better apt for these positions than foreigners. So yeah, maybe they're writing you off unfairly, but it's understandable.

Most jobs require some aspect of customer service.

What? My communication skills are very good, thank you very much. Before I went into Accounting, I was a philosophy major and a damn good writer. While others complain about writing essays, I can rattle out one of those babies within hours and in an articulate manner. I write better than most of America's youth. I genuinely love to write and it shows. I grew up reading all sorts of books - fiction, classic literature, mythology, historical nonfiction etc. I got A's in English and foreign language classes. I had the highest average in Spanish class, Latin class, English class in high school.

They are writing me off unfairly because they do not even want to give me a chance to show them what I can do. It is their loss. When I want to do well, I do. I get to work early, I make notes of what I need to do (and I cross items off as I go down that list), I establish routines, I learn fast, I don't do sloppy work on the job AND I take responsibility for my errors. I don't blame my mistakes on the weather or not getting enough sleep. Managers hate whiny bitches so I don't whine at
work.

Plus, I was born in the USA. My parents immigrated here before I was even born. I keep their last name but I don't sound like a foreigner when I speak or when I write.
Godstud wrote:You are not actually understanding what a definition is, are you? The definition of genocide does not entail extermination. You are making your own definition of genocide up.

read this carefully:
Genocide:
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

There is no mention of complete extermination or extinction, so your whole argument is invalid. If you want to make up your own language and definitions then I'd suggest not using English, as you are pretty poor at that one.

Your definition is an inadequate definition.
I gave the best definition from dictionary.com.

MistyTiger wrote:Most jobs require some aspect of customer service.

What? My communication skills are very good, thank you very much. Before I went into Accounting, I was a philosophy major and a damn good writer. While others complain about writing essays, I can rattle out one of those babies within hours and in an articulate manner. I write better than most of America's youth. I genuinely love to write and it shows. I grew up reading all sorts of books - fiction, classic literature, mythology, historical nonfiction etc. I got A's in English and foreign language classes. I had the highest average in Spanish class, Latin class, English class in high school.

They are writing me off unfairly because they do not even want to give me a chance to show them what I can do. It is their loss. When I want to do well, I do. I get to work early, I make notes of what I need to do (and I cross items off as I go down that list), I establish routines, I learn fast, I don't do sloppy work on the job AND I take responsibility for my errors. I don't blame my mistakes on the weather or not getting enough sleep. Managers hate whiny bitches so I don't whine at
work.

Plus, I was born in the USA. My parents immigrated here before I was even born. I keep their last name but I don't sound like a foreigner when I speak or when I write.

I would advise you to put this information about your work habits in your resume.
I think most employers want employees like that. Also, unless you are ugly, include your best photo.
Then praise the Lord.
Agent Steel wrote:Does your position require customer service? Does it require good communication skills? The fact is, native Anglo Americans are better apt for these positions than foreigners. So yeah, maybe they're writing you off unfairly, but it's understandable.

Really? As a Latino immigrant, I seem to have a better grasp of the English language than many mono-lingual English speakers.

@MistyTiger seems to have excellent writing skills in English.
Hindsite wrote:
I would advise you to put this information about your work habits in your resume.
I think most employers want employees like that. Also, unless you are ugly, include your best photo.
Then praise the Lord.

Except that resumes don't include work habits. And if I include a photo, some might find it ugly since I don't have the Western doll look. Except for my nose and mouth, I have typical Asian features... like the almond-shaped eyes. Many people find the look to be ugly and ugly is a completely subjective word.

@Pants-of-dog Thank you, I take that a major compliment. You are one of the most well-spoken residents in PoFo. :)
MistyTiger wrote:Except that resumes don't include work habits. And if I include a photo, some might find it ugly since I don't have the Western doll look. Except for my nose and mouth, I have typical Asian features... like the almond-shaped eyes. Many people find the look to be ugly and ugly is a completely subjective word.

Okay, you are right about the photo. But I think there should be a place where you can tell the employer why you would be of help to their company. There is where you could sneak in those points you mentioned.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Really? As a Latino immigrant, I seem to have a better grasp of the English language than many mono-lingual English speakers.

I highly doubt you do. There are tons of little nuances in the way we speak, so little you can hardly even notice them individually, but they add up. Sure you can have an excellent grasp of the English language but there are also cultural barriers between us. People would much rather have a native English speaker than an immigrant to work in a position that involves a lot of communicating. I'm sorry but it's true.
@Hindsite Extermination just means killing, so your argument is still foolish.

Hindsite wrote:I gave the best definition from dictionary.com.
Why is it the best? You don't even understand the words you are using. It's certainly not the best, as the Oxford English Dictionary would be among the best and the definition is not as ambiguous.
Last edited by Godstud on 09 Mar 2018 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If there is no evidence, then the argument that th[…]

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-pro[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucle[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain t[…]