Is the United States a White Supremacist Nation? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is the United States a White Supremacist Nation?

Yes
38%
No
40%
Other
21%
A few days ago there was a debate between Jared Taylor and Tariq Nasheed, the topic being whether the USA was a white supremacist nation. I will post the debate below.

I found it entertaining and informative. I did not know that people like Nasheed existed and held such views. As I read through the comments and the reactions literally everyone said that Nasheed was idiotic made a fool of himself. Some of his beliefs include the following:

-White supremacists control the entire world
-White supremacists use Asian countries as tools, and could wipe them out anytime they want to
-FBI statistics are all false because they are white supremacist in nature
-Blacks saved Europeans from extinction from the plague
-Roman sculptures which show caucasian features are forgeries
-The entire Earth was inhabited by blacks at one point

and plenty of other goofy shit. Check out the debate.

[youtube]IdrrqS6IBnA[/youtube]
The culture in the United States contains elements of both White suprmeacism and anti White racism. So despite @Ter disgusting allegation that I'm a White racist I support the United States changing the name of its capital to "Nat Turner City".

On the other hand how many people know that the first slave owner in the (thirteen colonies that preceded) United States was a Black man.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Here we go again.....another dumb fucking poll on POFO.

que the 4chan trolls and SJWS......FIGHT!

It is terribly stupid my friend, because logically speaking, if the United States was ruled by '' white supremacists'' you wouldn't have to ask the question, you would know and so would everyone else.
I think white supremacists are generally excluded from the US government and former Klansmen have never won an election in the past few decades. The ruling elites are not very supportive of their agenda and white supremacy is a resistance movement from below, which is why they are indistinguishable from antifa activists at political rallies. But until the 1940s, the Ku Klux Klan was closely associated with the Democratic Party and candidates often sought the group's endorsement to be legitimate.

The Ku Klux Klan was controversial in the 1920s not only because of its intolerance and promotion of vigilante violence, but also because of its entry into American politics. During the first half of the 1920s, the Klan, which had previously been associated with the South, came to thoroughly dominate electoral politics in Indiana, supposedly helped elect eleven Governors (including Oregon’s Walter Pierce), and briefly controlled State Legislatures in the Western States of Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, and Oregon.

At the national level, the Klan is alleged to have elected dozens of Senators and Congressmen in the 1920s. Though at the local level Klan politicians were both Republicans and Democrats, nationally it was the Democratic Party that was most associated with the Klan because of intense infighting at its 1924 Presidential nominating convention. Klan allies fought tooth-and-nail to oppose the nomination of New York Governor Al Smith because he was Catholic, and conflict between delegates went from rhetoric to fistfights. The negative publicity from this infighting supposedly helped Republican Calvin Coolidge win the Presidency that year by a landslide.

http://depts.washington.edu/civilr/kkk_politicians.htm
If a Black and a White are competing for one university place, its going to go the black person virtually every time. However at America's top universities people of Jewish decent take up to 25%. Jews count as Whites under the race quotas. Because of this Gentile Whites are massively under represented.

The rule for Jews, Muslims, Blacks and Women is: If it would benefit them to be treated as a different, they are treated as different. If it would disadvantage to treat them as different, they are treated as the same. So it would be a huge disadvantage for Jews to be treated as a separate ethnic group for the purposes of race quotas, they count as Whites. At the same time they not only have the right to live in Israel, they have the right to maintain Israel as a Jewish Volk state. No White ethnicity had the right to maintain even one state of its own. They even have the right to keep seizing Arab land.

Same with Blacks. If Blacks totally dominate a sport its fine, but woe betide Whites if they dominate a sport. If Blacks achieve it proves how wonderful Blacks are. If Whites succeed it proves they are racist scum.

Again with women and the professions. If women dominate a profession its fine, but if men dominate a profession then we must have equality. This leads to diversity parasites in Stem careers particularly software. Blacks and women may have the same inherent ability as White and Asian men, but the fact is that they are far less interested on average in applying themselves to such careers. In fact the more feminist a country is the less women do STEM. There is more and more pressure to promote women and Blacks in STEM and Computing. More and more White and Asian men must do the work, while Blacks and women are given the glory, the status and the promotions.
That 50% of those who took the poll said the USA is a white supremacist nation just shows how fucking dumb and absolutely unhinged and radically leftist most users on PoFo actually are. I mean seriously folks....your saying the USA is ideologically the same as the KKK and Nazi Germany when the majority of its elites are Jewish and it recently had a black president? REALLY?

The US owes its entire land base to genocide of indigenous people.

A high proportion of its infrastructure was built by black slaves, oppessed Chinese workers, and marginalised Hispanic labourers.

There are still large and widespread elements of racism in US culture as shown by Trump’s ability to turn his racist comments into votes.

Lynchings and other forms of state violence against blacks have existed in US history and still exist to this day.

So, it would be correct to say that the US has elements which are either white supremacist or supportive of white supremacism. Whether or not this makes the US white supremacist is a matter of debate.
Pants-of-dog wrote:The US owes its entire land base to genocide of indigenous people.

A high proportion of its infrastructure was built by black slaves, oppessed Chinese workers, and marginalised Hispanic labourers.

That does not mean its currently a white supremacist nation, at best you could argue that it benefited from such a past, but that would be like saying a white liberal today is a white supremacist because he inherited a house that was built by his slave-owning great great grand father.

Which is fucking dumb.

Pants-of-dog wrote:There are still large and widespread elements of racism in US culture as shown by Trump’s ability to turn his racist comments into votes.

Please provide evidence for this claim. Thanks.

Pants-of-dog wrote:So, it would be correct to say that the US has elements which are either white supremacist or supportive of white supremacism. Whether or not this makes the US white supremacist is a matter of debate.

The popular vote went to the progressive Hillary Clinton, a black man was president for two terms, the national policies of the united states are not white supremacist doctrines, and the poorest county in the United States is majority white.

Those who say that having a racist past or having some racists among the population necessitates a nation be categorized as white supremacist, would have to argue that all white majority nations are white supremacist under that criteria. Which is typical leftist insanity.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Since I never argued it was a white supremacist country, I am going to ignore this.

Please try to work on your reading comprehension.

I never said that you did, I only said that even consideration of such as a possibility was equally stupid.

Plus I made a request for you to support one of your claims. Please do so. Thanks.
So you quoted me, brought up things I never said in order to dismiss them as dumb, refuse to acknowledge that Trump used racism effectively to win the election, and expect me to respond as if this is an actual argument?

Lol.

If you wish to argue that I am wrong about something, please do so.
Pants-of-dog wrote:refuse to acknowledge that Trump used racism effectively to win the election

I didn't refuse or accept anything, I am asking you to provide evidence of the claim. Thanks.

Pants-of-dog wrote:If you wish to argue that I am wrong about something, please do so.

As long as we agree that considering America to be a white supremacist state is foolish.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

no. It's not. :O BUilding more homes for people […]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]