PoFo Consensus: Sexual Orientation - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

What is your sexual orientation?

Heterosexual
72%
Bisexual
11%
Homosexual
7%
Pansexual
2%
Asexual
4%
Other
4%
I am pleasantly surprised that my sexual orientation , asexuality , was included in this poll . Also that I see there is one other asexual present here on the forum so far as well . I had thought that I might be the only one , as we tend to be so relatively rare . Basically , even though I can and do feel aesthetic attraction to other people , of both genders to some extent , I have never experienced erotic attraction of any kind . I honestly just don't get the sex appeal . This young woman explains it well , though unlike her , I suspect I might be demi-romantic , rather than aromantic .
I am not up on all the terms. Which option is for only being sexually attracted to Yourself?
Deutschmania wrote:Seriously , this is what is known as autosexuality < https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evolution-the-self/201308/are-you-your-own-sex-object , http://rheg.vastserve.com/articles/autosexual.htm?i=1 > . And it's not simple narcissism either .

Cool. Thanks for the article. I think I can dismiss that from my options. At least as much as most.:)
Deutschmania wrote:I am pleasantly surprised that my sexual orientation , asexuality , was included in this poll . Also that I see there is one other asexual present here on the forum so far as well . I had thought that I might be the only one , as we tend to be so relatively rare . Basically , even though I can and do feel aesthetic attraction to other people , of both genders to some extent , I have never experienced erotic attraction of any kind . I honestly just don't get the sex appeal . This young woman explains it well , though unlike her , I suspect I might be demi-romantic , rather than aromantic .

This girl is only asexual until she meets me :excited:

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]