PoFo Consensus: Sexual Orientation - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

What is your sexual orientation?

Heterosexual
72%
Bisexual
11%
Homosexual
7%
Pansexual
2%
Asexual
4%
Other
4%
I'm a full and complete heterosexual, I have been fully, always and completely as such. Never swaying from the straight path even a little. I swear.

Unlike some people on the forum.
One could also say 'severely' heterosexual. We will always support you Albert, no matter what twists and turns you take on your journey of discovery and adventures.
Last edited by Bulaba Khan Jones on 18 Mar 2018 09:11, edited 1 time in total.
Albert wrote:I'm a full and complete heterosexual, I have been fully, always and completely as such. Never swaying from the straight path even a little. I swear.

Unlike some people on the forum.
What do you mean by the last snide comment? You hardly know anyone here and I am sure they've never swayed from their sexual orientation, either.

I doubt you've even tested your sexual orientation out. You'd have to have sex for that to happen. :p
Bulaba Jones wrote:One could also say 'severely' heterosexual. We will always support you Albert, no matter what twists and turns you take on your journey of discovery and adventures.
I like to also say that I'm exceptionally heterosexual.

@Godstud Indeed, I hear people say that one time is not gay, it is experimental.

@B0ycey That comment reeks of misogyny and rape culture.
Last edited by Albert on 18 Mar 2018 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
I daresay that Putin is probably a closet homosexual, as he is obviously over-compensating to a ridiculous degree.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]