PoFo Consensus: Sexual Orientation - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

What is your sexual orientation?

Heterosexual
72%
Bisexual
11%
Homosexual
7%
Pansexual
2%
Asexual
4%
Other
4%
@B0ycey
Are you talking about hermaphrodites? Again I suspect this is down to human instinct as to why such people don't appeal to hetrosexuals. But, and I cannot emphasis this enough, I am not a biology expert. I can only base things from my own personal expeiences.

No, I meant that in view of men, female organs are highly appealing. While in Women's view, male organs are though I am sure somewhat appealing but not to the same degree as that of theirs to men.

Women are more subtle to men when it comes to wanting to engage in sexual intercourse but I can assure you, if a women wants sex, you know. Women are slaves to instinct just as men are. They just have less fertility times in a month so are not as promiscuous as men.

You're missing my point. Its not that who wants sex more, rather its the level of sexually inciting and invoking characteristics of each gender.

My point is, that it appears to me that women evolved many more characteristics in their appearance as well as behaviors and psychology that are made to invoke sexual desire in men and generally act as attractions for the opposite sex.
All while men, on the other hand, seem not to have evolved the same level of sexual appeal in any of those, be it physical characteristics and appearance to behavioral and psychological characteristics.
anasawad wrote:No, I meant that in view of men, female organs are highly appealing.

Not as the principle. I still have disgust of female organs. Well, not exactly this, it's both disgust and appeal. It's very pleasant to touch a boob. Though it still a funny bag of fat glued to a breast. A clitoris is like a rotten pear by touch. A pussy is wrinkles and wrinkles and wrinkles, and besides these wrinkles of flesh there is raw meat. And it's pleasant to fuck, yes, but your dick still touches raw meat. I remember the first time I put my hand into a girl's panties. I was very happy of what happens and what it feels like. I also wanted to vomit at her because of how disgusting she is.

Though I guess it's not the normal reaction for a heterosexual man and majority of them feels that pussies are aesthetically nice. I don't know exactly, can only guess.
Ganeshas Rat wrote:I still have disgust of female organs. Well, not exactly this, it's both disgust and appeal. It's very pleasant to touch a boob. Though it still a funny bag of fat glued to a breast. A clitoris is like a rotten pear by touch. A pussy is wrinkles and wrinkles and wrinkles, and besides these wrinkles of flesh there is raw meat. And it's pleasant to fuck, yes, but your dick still touches raw meat. I remember the first time I put my hand into a girl's panties. I was very happy of what happens and what it feels like. I also wanted to vomit at her because of how disgusting she is.
:lol: this reminds me of the part in 40 year old virgin.

anasawad wrote:Do women really like dicks or they just tolerate them as a means to an end ?

Probably a bit of both. If a woman likes a guy, he doesn't have to be attractive and what his penis looks like won't matter much either, since women, I think, think their lover(s) are (usually) more than a penis.
Pussy starts to look nice after you have had a decent amount of sex. Attractiveness by association I guess.

I might consider fucking a robot or post op tranny. Could never really decide on that but I guess it’s too late now. I have one fanny to last me the rest of my life :*(
Bulaba Jones wrote:Nothing says "heterosexual" quite like basically throwing an elaborate pride parade with a fabulous amount of flourishing and talking about how great being straight is, such as drinking a beer, watching a sports game where people do sports, and taking about how one really likes women, but not men, because no matter what one clearly feels, it's women who one finds super hot, not muscular men with bare chests, women, damnit!

Wouldn't that suspicion of yours basically translate Gay Pride as being an elaborate cover for closet straight people? Christianists would rejoice if that were the case.
Beren wrote:May I ask your sexual orientation, @skinster?

I'm sexually attracted to minds that are nice and intelligent.

Albert is not really a hetero, he is a closet homo, unfortunately. But that's not the only unfortunate thing about him obviously. :D
Heisenberg wrote:I expect I am slightly gayer than @Bulaba Jones, but I am definitely less gay than @Albert or Agent Steel.

I'd say on a lineup like that, we probably swing both ways. We hang together. It points to either direction.
@anasawad

Although I am not gay, I am bi so I might be able to contribute to this thread. A key concept to be understood here is that there is a difference between lust and sec (and when I mean sex, I mean the supposed act of reproduction). The thing which defines ones own sexuality is which gender you lust for, which types of people sexually excite you and turn you on. This sense of lust is universally found in both men and women and dominates most of their sexual lives. For me, I lust, as in feel sexually excited by, both, as I deem them, attractive male or female bodies.

There is also a complex relationship between lust and love however as that deserves it's own post, I will refrain from speaking about it.

Cholera will kill a lot of them, and that will be[…]

All of your beliefs are cliche platitudes and u[…]

@Rugoz Why does wanting America taken down a […]

The cities and schools moving to arrest the protes[…]