Revolutionery leaders battle 1 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Who wins

Washington Wins against Bolivar
50%
Bolivar Wins against Washington
50%
So no holds bar fight between revolutionery leaders... to the Death!
This is an army battling an army in a campaign.

In the first fight we have... George Mother fucking Washington fighting Bolivar. Location Washington controls East side of the Rhine, Bolivar the west...

Washingtons Army consists of 10000 Regular infantry, 15000 Militia, 2000 Riflemen, 2000 Cavalry and 250 Canons.

Bolivars army has 5000 Regular troops, 30000 Militiamen, 50 Canon, 12000 Gauchos.

Production capacity is based on each sides historical capabilities.
@Oxymoron

It's obvious that you want Washington to win so just to smite you I'll pick Bolivar, despite having no idea who the fuck he is.

EDIT: Also I think you're the last person who should be speaking about historical accuracy when you have no concept of the word.
Other: they would join forces and invade Europe to liberate it from monarchism and imperialism. :D
Potemkin wrote:Other: they would join forces and invade Europe to liberate it from monarchism and imperialism. :D

Hmmm but they didn't now did they, the Yankees saw the South Americans not on an equal footing. To go to war with them against white Europe? Really?
@Oxymoron

George Washington certainly did not see others in the same shallow way as you do. To American's, especially after the Revolution, they would be another movement of progress in the world and thus would be a part of their cause. If America's and Venezuela's interests coincide, then they may ally with one another.

There is no "white" Europe. Half of the entirety of Europe isn't even what you would consider "white". Spain isn't certainly white and it's a large part of Europe. italy and Sicily along with it's historical counterpart, the Roman Empire, is not white in any modern sense of the word. In fact, modern Italians and ancient Romans derive their genes from Semitic roots such as the Syriacs and Nabateans rather than the isolated Anglo-Saxon and Germanic tribes from the north who were lower than African in development before the Roman Empire and whose people fits your conception of the word "white" more than the Romans ever will. The Greeks and a majority of the ethnicities in the Balkans are derived from Indo-Europeans or "Aryans" who were not white at all. In fact the closest peoples to historical Aryans are Persians and Northern Indians, both of which are certainly not white under your definition of them.

So basically, most of the peoples around the Mediterranean are not white or at least Anglo-Saxon and Germanic in any sense. Furthermore, before any contact with Mediterranean ethnicites, most of your oh so heroic and powerful "white" Anglo-Saxon and Germanic peoples were simply tribes, lower in development than Africa was at the time (even Africa had some form concept of a government or "nation", the tribes of Northern Europe didn't even have that) and often didn't even have access to bronze and iron before Roman contact.

So your point is moot. Completely.
Potemkin wrote:Other: they would join forces and invade Europe to liberate it from monarchism and imperialism. :D

Really Potemkin I expect better of you. Washington was the friend and ally of Spain and the deadly enemy of Britain. Bolivar was the friend and ally of Britain and the deadly enemy of Spain.

Of course I'm talking about Washington after he betrayed his Iroquois and British allies from the seven years war. Bolivar was a Creole. Washington was the man that kicked the Blacks out of the Continental Army.
Potemkin wrote:Other: they would join forces and invade Europe to liberate it from monarchism and imperialism.

BOOOOO!!

Hear, hear!

Care: 73 Fairness: 77 Liberty: 83 In-group: 70 Pur[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]