Who is Responsible for Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Your opinion?

Russia
No votes
0%
False flag: Perpetrator unknown
73%
False flag: UK
No votes
0%
False flag: Western countries' secret service in general
No votes
0%
No opinion
18%
Other
9%
Wiki wrote:On 4 March 2018, former Russian military intelligence officer and British spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia Skripal were poisoned in Salisbury, England, with a Novichok nerve agent, according to official UK sources.[3][4] As of 26 March 2018, Sergei remained critically ill in hospital and doctors have indicated that he may never fully recover;[5][6] Yulia, shortly afterwards, was conscious again and able to speak.[7] Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey was also in intensive care after becoming contaminated when he went to Sergei Skripal's house. By 22 March he had recovered enough to leave the hospital.[8] An additional 46 people sought medical advice after the attack, but none required treatment.[9][f]

In the 1990s, Sergei Skripal was an officer for Russia's Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) and worked as a double agent for the UK's Secret Intelligence Service from 1995 until his arrest in Moscow in December 2004. He was convicted of high treason and sentenced to 13 years in a penal colony by a Russian court in 2006. He settled in the UK in 2010 following the Illegals Program spy swap. Sergei is a British citizen;[11] Yulia is a Russian citizen,[12][13] and was visiting her father from Moscow.

Later in March, the British government accused Russia of attempted murder and announced a series of punitive measures against Russia, including the expulsion of diplomats. The UK's official assessment of the incident was supported by its allies, which also took the measure of expelling Russian diplomats. Russia denied the accusations and responded in kind to the expulsions and accused Britain of poisoning its former agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning ... ia_Skripal
I have been very suspicious of Mossad recently. The hoist at work kept fucking up today when we were trying to get some shit down to go to the skips. As far as I am concerned there could only be one culprit. How was your day at work today Albert?

By that definition, if you obtained a DNA a census[…]

Let me guess, this is going to be one of THOSE thr[…]

Yours is not history, just tinfoil-hat nonsense[…]

That was weird

I was watching the evening news, and they were cov[…]