Rape Culture - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Do you believe rape culture exist in the west?

Yes, rape culture exist in western societies
26%
No, rape culture does not exist or no longer exist in western societies
55%
Other
19%
By Decky
Cruising for a carding there with that Kaiserschmarrn. Almost as though you were some sort of masochist.

Tell me, how vas you relationship vith your mutti und vati?
By Kaiserschmarrn
Godstud wrote:You're obviously fine with showing it, so maybe the pot shouldn't call the kettle black.

It's an uncomfortable question, I know. :lol:

Godstud wrote:Note: I've never posted "scantily clad" women.

We both know that's not true. By virtue of the progressive stack/intersectional hierarchy you've done even worse: you posted pictures of scantily clad transgender women and "sexually objectified" them.

Decky wrote:Cruising for a carding there with that Kaiserschmarrn.

The mods will obviously decide this, but I don't see why anything I wrote warrants a card. Can you explain?
Last edited by Kaiserschmarrn on 17 May 2018 02:45, edited 1 time in total.
By Decky
Vat of your dreams? Do you dream often of large trees, skyscrapers, trains entering tunnels, snakes, bratwursts or enormous throbbing members? I think this is a classic case of penis envy.

*scribbles in notebook while smoking a long thick cigar*
By Godstud
You taking my posts out of context, is what you're doing. I posted on a thread discussing 'physical beauty', and attractiveness. You can't not post pictures of beautiful people when discussing such things. Context is important, @Kaiserschmarrn

You just posted a picture that exploits women, and you're a woman(supposedly). Pot calling the kettle black.
By Sivad
Kaiserschmarrn wrote: You do realise that posting pictures of scantily clad females and comments about their hotness and how you wouldn't turn them away comes under the term sexual objectification?

By Decky
You also Godstud. I am noticing a lot of projection of your own neurosis onto other people as here with Kaiserschmarrn.

Tell me do you find you derive a great deal more enjoyment from defecating than the norm? I would say it is a classic case of an individual stuck in the anal phase of psychosexual development. Your cathexis is unlike any from any patient I have even had. I will schedule more sessions. Your unresolved complexes are clearly harming you.
By Godstud
Well, Dr Freud, since you're dead, I'm really not going to consider your opinion. :D
By Kaiserschmarrn
Godstud wrote:You taking my posts out of context, is what you're doing. I posted on a thread discussing 'physical beauty', and attractiveness. You can't not post pictures of beautiful people when discussing such things. Context is important, @Kaiserschmarrn

You thought this required showing them in a tiny bikini and in suggestive poses?

Godstud wrote:You just posted a picture that exploits women, and you're a woman(supposedly). Pot calling the kettle black.

So do you think events like the Folsom Street Fare contribute to rape culture?
By Decky
Godstud wrote:Well, Dr Freud, since you're dead, I'm really not going to consider your opinion. :D

Ah this is a simple one. Patients working through a problem with the Oedipus complex often transfer their hatred of their father onto the analyst. Classic transference. You must find another more healthy way to work through your previous conflict with your father. Tell me have you ever considered taking enormous quantities of cocaine?

You must excuse me talking to the sculptor. I seem to have double booked.

By Godstud
Siggy was quite the comedian.
By anasawad
Please inform us more on what the term 'sexual objectification' means in all its aspects.
Preferably with pictures supporting the argument, set as examples of what forms could sexual objectification take.
:p
By Kaiserschmarrn
anasawad wrote:Please inform us more on what the term 'sexual objectification' means in all its aspects.
Preferably with pictures supporting the argument, set as examples of what forms could sexual objectification take.
:p

This is something the old @Godstud could have written. The new and improved version will have to frown upon it though. :lol:
By Godstud
Piss off, Kaiser. You're a childish troll.
By Decky

Writing: Patient displays bursts of anger. Possible repressed urges? Must spend next session questioning on possible homosexual or other deviant behavior.
By Kaiserschmarrn
I'm ashamed that Freud was Austrian and always wondered if we could swap him for Beethoven with Germany. Fraudulent lunatic.

He does make for good satire though.
By Decky
Is there anything else zhat you are ashamed about fräulein? Anything repressed at all? More sessions are clearly needed.

Why do you fight so much with Godstud anyway? Perhaps you have a picture of your father with you? Ah I see.... Quite a resemblance between him and Godstud nein? But of course I digress.

By AFAIK
I wrote: The majority of rapes are done by serial offenders.
Everyone else read: The majority of rapists are serial offenders.

This is simple maths people.

1 rapist x 10 rapes = 10 victims
8 rapists x 1 rape = 8 victims

10>8

I suppose I could search for and cherry pick a dated disingenuous survey that confirms my claim and then someone else could post one that contradicts my claim but why bother? You can just google it yourselves.
By Zamuel
anasawad wrote:Please inform us more on what the term 'sexual objectification' means in all its aspects. Preferably with pictures supporting the argument, set as examples of what forms could sexual objectification take. :p

Pictures? Objectification is an abstract concept.

Not exactly what you were hoping for?

It's really very simple, but can become extremely complex. If the human sexual response becomes focused on something, that is sexual objectification. This in itself is not a problem. Exclusion of the object's other qualities and fixation of the sex drive upon an object are problems. They are unique to the individual but may share common factors amongst the afflicted.

The "Sexual Objectification" of Men and Women is quite natural, but does not, in normal individuals, exclude their other qualities.

Zam 8)

I'm not aware of a single country that seriously […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]