Did Russia interfere with the 2016 election? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did Russia interfere with the 2016 election?

Yes, Russia rigged the election in Trump's favor
37%
No, Donald Trump won on his own
41%
Other
22%
I picked “no”.

Hacking and collusion claims are baseless and ridicilious. The whole topic is not even newsworthy outside the US. It is just a political struggle between different fractions within US internal politics.

Hacking an election with facebook accounts and posts and some hacked mail accounts? This question does not even sound serious to me.
Albert wrote:..

To quote Mr, Snyder the historian there @hartmut. He asks in the end of the video are we a sovereign country or not? Good question, ..

Thank you, that is indeed a basic question, which not only touches sovereignty of states, but also of individuals.
And such, of course, needs a grounding on evidence and sound estimates.

I am sure you met in your life a person that tricked you to your disadvantage.
It might have been a dishonest car dealer, an employer, a deceiving partner, or something else of similar kind.
Hope that was not to bad for you.
But there is a king-class of such persons. These are psychopaths which represent about 1% of mankind, 25% of US-prison inhabitants, about 14,5% of top management, and even more in high finance busyness.
Psychopaths employ at typical behaviour.
Robert Hare, who is a leading scholar in that field, explains in 2003 how such an self-centered does act.

Try to apply that pattern.
It is worthy to do so.
No, Russia did not interfere with the election, but if they did, good anyway, it'd be the least the US deserves for its past and present actions all over the world.

Trump won because of the electoral college picking him because something about American democracy, and likely because Clinton was such an awful candidate, even though she won 3 million votes. :|
skinster wrote:No, Russia did not interfere with the election

I'm sure they were just sitting by idly, although Putin admitted himself he wanted Trump to be president. So he was just sitting on his comfy Kremlin throne passively and waiting for the outcome patiently all along. Only patriotic Russian hackers interfered perhaps. :lol:
skinster wrote:You are welcome to be sure of what you like, the point - here - is, to prove it. :lol:

The point - here on PoFo - is to see things that require no more than one functioning eye to see and half a brain to think. I wonder if we still have to wait for long until we can see the evidence for Trump's and his campaign's Russian connections. I'm sure though the reason for Russia probe lasting for long is not that it's so hard to find and prove such connections but the abundance of them. :lol:
skinster wrote:You can see what you like, you're entitled to your own reality. I think if there was any evidence for this shit it would've been proven already.

But you guys keep on wishing. :lol:

It doesn't matter what you think, coming out with the evidence doesn't depend on what you think, Mueller won't come out with them too early for sure. Not that I care so much about propagandist motherfuckers like you, who are Kremlin stooges themselves too, but the wishful thinking is that Americans won't believe their very own eyes and intelligence community and they will rather prefer Putin's convincing words as their president does.

Beren wrote:propagandist motherfuckers like you

Oh dear, you sound upset, but it's not me who's fallen for the propaganda, brought to you by about 3 American intelligence agencies, the DNC, Clinton, the neoconservatives etc.etc.

But okay, go ahead and trust the guy Bush 2 appointed to the FBI. :lol: If you're interested in buying some WMDs, in-box me.
skinster wrote:But okay, go ahead and trust the guy Bush 2 appointed to the FBI. :lol:

I'm sure I should rather trust him if he'd been appointed by Putin himself. :lol:

He'd been head of the FBI for long enough to know how to pour his own gargantuan shit on Trump indeed. :D
skinster wrote:You're not saying anything except exposing your obsession with an obvious (boring) fantasy and just how easily you are manipulated. Get back to me when you have some evidence for....anything. :D

It's not my job to collect and present evidence, I'm not an investigator of any kind, however, even a special counsel can't be appointed without some evidence, the testimony of the former head of the FBI he made under oath is also evidence, and I'm sure this whole investigation would have been shut down if it couldn't have produced any evidence. This whole diplomatic activism by Putin and Trump seems a preventive strike that fails to go according to plan. Keeping their eyes open and using their brains and common sense is the only thing common people like us can do.
The proof Russia rigged the election is....
Trump may have had sex with two really hot women. Yeah, that’s convincing evidence from a straight forward investigation. Obviously no witch hunt here. :)
The way I see it, capitalist countries are ruled by cartels. If you do not like that word because of its criminal implications, think of them as consortiums or families. The Bushes, the Clintons, Trump and his family and entourage, Putin and his allies, etc.

Most politics can be seen as these different factions vying for control of economies and resources. These factions can ally with each other or fight each other, as profit requires.

Trump’s group is relatively new to politics and may have been co-opted by Putin’s group. This would be relatively easy to do considering Trump’s appetites and Putin’s experience and skill set.

But none of this is exceptional or out of the ordinary.
One Degree wrote:The proof Russia rigged the election is....
Trump may have had sex with two really hot women. Yeah, that’s convincing evidence from a straight forward investigation. Obviously no witch hunt here. :)

Really! with 'small' hands & 'hairy' palms? :lol: :lol:
Pants-of-dog wrote:The way I see it, capitalist countries are ruled by cartels. If you do not like that word because of its criminal implications, think of them as consortiums or families. The Bushes, the Clintons, Trump and his family and entourage, Putin and his allies, etc.

Most politics can be seen as these different factions vying for control of economies and resources. These factions can ally with each other or fight each other, as profit requires.

Trump’s group is relatively new to politics and may have been co-opted by Putin’s group. This would be relatively easy to do considering Trump’s appetites and Putin’s experience and skill set.

But none of this is exceptional or out of the ordinary.

IMHO, it's a direct result of the, incestuous relationship, between politicians with businessmen, in what are, supposedly, 'Democracies'.

That's why revolutions happen, because it always results in CORRUPTION & 'Democracy' is the meal ticket for the corrupt.

At least with other variants of power- control, it's accepted fact that it has\always will be like that.....until the worm turns. :(
skinster wrote:No, Russia did not interfere with the election, but if they did, good anyway,....

Skinster, even a Russian bot is able to produce such a senseless statement.
The core of it is: "I don't care a dammed shit about it".
Why, if you perceive it that way (which means not at all),
do you think your 'thoughts' could have any enlightening effects for the topic?
hartmut wrote:Skinster, even a Russian bot is able to produce such a senseless statement.

Funny thing is: On Pofo we have numerous active Russian bots. If Russian troll factories devote resources to a site as irrelevant as Pofo, imagine what they do in the social media. Russian interference simply follows from my own experience on the internet.

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

...I am still waiting for you to prove I was lyin[…]

Well domestication was just a beneficial adaptati[…]

Experience carefree connections with the top-rated[…]