The Second American Civil War: A Poll - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is Second Civil War Coming To America?

1. A Second Civil War Within The Next 20 Years Is Definite.
4%
2. A Second Civil War Within The Next 20 Years Is Probable.
24%
3. A Second Civil War Within The Next 20 Years Is Improbable.
36%
4. A Second Civil War Within The Next 20 Years Is Impossible.
28%
5. Other
8%
I went with improbable. We may well see an escalation of civil disturbances maybe even some riots but unless either tribe gets really serious about a secession then I don't see there is anything to get into a real war over and if it did get to that point the USAF will win it in seconds flat, lol. The days of peasants armed with pop guns winning against professional militaries are well and truly over. Cruise missiles will call your bluff.

SolarCross wrote:The days of peasants armed with pop guns winning against professional militaries are well and truly over. Cruise missiles will call your bluff.

Sometimes I wonder if those days ever really existed at all, US independence was more to do with the unusually good performance of the French navy than a handful or treasonous colonials and the Russian revolution only succeed because most of the army came over to the Bolsheviks, it certainly wasn't bands of revolutionaries taking on professional soldiers and winning.

People like to romanticise the idea of the weak and powerless rising up against the strong when these revolutions occur but in real life it never actually seems to have actually happened like that.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTHsvuKa4s

I already said its origins are in Iran. So unsur[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O