Were The Crusades Justified? - Page 19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Were The Crusades Justified?

1. Yes, The Crusades Were Justified.
35%
2. No, The Crusades Were Not Justified.
33%
3. Neither, Both Sides Were Equally Justified or Not-Justified.
18%
4. Other.
14%
annatar1914 wrote:Because in the Muslim world it can only logically go one of two ways; Atheism or the strictest and most devout claimants to original Islamic belief; those like ISIS or the Twelver Sect of Shia ruling Iran.

Atheism is the fastest growing "religion" in the World.

Why just this two extremes?

You mean Muslims have to stay in the dark ages for another century :x

What sins did you commit to deserve such a fate? :p

Without religion you can not have a sustainable birthrate. Compare the USA and EU
annatar1914 wrote:

Path of least resistance. But of the two Atheism is more likely over time.

I doubt this, Islam and Orthodox Christianity will survive.

To the topic islamic world was and is not ISIS, Saladin spared the innocents, whereas the crusaders behaved like ISIS. The crusaders commited even canibalism.

According the holy Quran - I forgot the exact Sura- Allah if he wanted would make the mankind all the same, but he wants that we -mankind- competes in good.
@SaddamHuseinovic

I doubt this, Islam and Orthodox Christianity will survive.

One at least. But Atheism seems natural to those inclined towards Idolatry, because Paganism is just the outward symbol of man's propensity towards unbelief for he makes his idols in his image.

To the topic islamic world was and is not ISIS, Saladin spared the innocents, whereas the crusaders behaved like ISIS

Not a fan of the Crusades, because for one thing they were directed against Orthodox Christianity too.
The OP is dumb.

The Arabic world helped end the Dark Ages when Christians had Jewish scholars translate Arabic texts at Spanish courtyards built in the Arabic style.

One of the realities of military conquest is you can't administer as much as you can conquer.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I think future vice-president Kushner has the fact[…]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]

Jared Kushner is inspired by the real estate pote[…]