Pofo multiplayer server requests! Which games? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Pofo multiplayer server requests! Which games?

1. 7 days to die - crafting zombie survival game (kind of like minecraft but better looking and more fun)
No votes
0%
2. Crusader Kings 2
33%
3. Stellaris
33%
4. Thrones of Britannia (Total War)
No votes
0%
5. Empire (Total War)
17%
6. Shogun 2 (Total War)
17%
7. Warhammer 1 & 2 (Total War)
No votes
0%
8. other as per lightman rule but don't use because that would be retarded
No votes
0%
Okay I might devote some computer resources to hosting a game server for fellow pofogamertards to do some multiplayer action. So this is a quick bit of market research / census to see which game or games will be worth hosting for. Vote for a game that you have or would like to get and would want to play multiplayer with fellow pofogamertards. There is not an unlimited selection because if I host it will have to be a game I actually have and want to play.

~ PC platform (host will be linux) ~

Multiple votes are possible
@SolarCross

Stellaris, CK2 are pretty hardcore i voted for.

Hearts of Iron 4 is less hardcore compared to the ones above but it is not on the list. Realistically HOE4 takes less time to finish a game compared to Stellaris and CK2.
@JohnRawls I don't have HoI4, if someone wants to buy me a copy + dlcs then I'll add it to the list otherwise it ain't happening.

---

In other news I probably should be organising this on a bigger platform that pofo. I bet we don't even get 4 sign ups here. I only just joined twitter but even so I reckon I could bag a hundred or so players there pretty easily.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yale course on Ukrainian history: https://www.yout[…]

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]