Who is going to win democrat nominee 2020? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Who is going to win democrat nominee?

Bernie Sanders
23
47%
Joe Biden
19
39%
Elizabeth Warren
4
8%
Other
3
6%
#15065638
@blackjack21, regarding the sense of impending war, you replied that you too get the feeling;

Yeah. I had that sense too. Everytime you see certain generals like Mattis heading to the White House, you kind of know a can of whoop ass is about to get opened.


Yes, whatever is being prepared for will likely happen after the 2020 election.

On Biden being the nominee or imploding;


He's running on fumes right now. We'll know in a few weeks. If he loses California, I think it's basically over for him.


I think they're really going to screw Sanders over, over and over again, and very blatantly. His own followers may insist on a third party run as an Independent.

On President Trump's certain re-election being decided by the SOTU;

I think it was earlier than that. It's fascinating that their politics of personal destruction doesn't work against Trump.


Very fascinating, even almost unreal in fact. Not that Trump has something big he's been hiding; his enemies would have found it out by now, but that there's persons among the Elites involved who have an interest in seeing him win in 2020 as in 2016.
#15065909
annatar1914 wrote:I think they're really going to screw Sanders over, over and over again, and very blatantly.

No doubt there is an effort underway. They have to move quickly though, as time isn't on their side right now.

annatar1914 wrote:His own followers may insist on a third party run as an Independent.

If he doesn't take them up on it, many of them will either sit it out or vote for Trump as they did in 2016.

annatar1914 wrote:Very fascinating, even almost unreal in fact. Not that Trump has something big he's been hiding; his enemies would have found it out by now, but that there's persons among the Elites involved who have an interest in seeing him win in 2020 as in 2016.

I think there are wealthy interests who are not thrilled with the neoliberal/neoconservative cabal. Peter Schweizer wrote Clinton Cash and also has a book on the Bidens. So they are prepared for the neocon/neolib candidates and their personal controversies. For whatever reason, it did not occur to the Democrats that impeaching Trump would look like a coverup of wrongdoing by the Bidens and the Democratic establishment. Yet, the whole thing has backfired on them. Trump's SOTU speech has a 75% approval rating according to both CNN and CBS--not exactly Trump-friendly news outlets.

The weirdest part to all of it is that they have embraced this transgender LGBTQ+ stuff which has got to be less than 5% of the electorate. I don't even think prisoner voting will help the Democrats after Trump got the First Step Act enacted into law.
#15065923
blackjack21 wrote:
No doubt there is an effort underway. They have to move quickly though, as time isn't on their side right now.


If he doesn't take them up on it, many of them will either sit it out or vote for Trump as they did in 2016.


I think there are wealthy interests who are not thrilled with the neoliberal/neoconservative cabal. Peter Schweizer wrote Clinton Cash and also has a book on the Bidens. So they are prepared for the neocon/neolib candidates and their personal controversies. For whatever reason, it did not occur to the Democrats that impeaching Trump would look like a coverup of wrongdoing by the Bidens and the Democratic establishment. Yet, the whole thing has backfired on them. Trump's SOTU speech has a 75% approval rating according to both CNN and CBS--not exactly Trump-friendly news outlets.

The weirdest part to all of it is that they have embraced this transgender LGBTQ+ stuff which has got to be less than 5% of the electorate. I don't even think prisoner voting will help the Democrats after Trump got the First Step Act enacted into law.



Trump's approval rating has never hit 50%. That was one speech, with extra schmalz.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other
/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Peter Schweizer is Breitbart, which means he's a professional at propaganda. Did you know Breitbart has been playing with putin? One will throw out some BS, the other will add to it, and then the first will add to that.

Among the rich, to oversimplify, you have the East Coast Establishment, the middle of the country kooks like the Koch brothers, and the West Coast tech guys like Bill Gates.

The Establishment cooled on Biden because he isn't running a good campaign. I don't see that they have coalesced around a replacement yet, although some of them are supporting Pete.

In the past, politics has sometimes felt like Alice in Wonderland. This time I feel trapped in Wonderland, complete with a Mad Queen.
#15066002
late wrote:Trump's approval rating has never hit 50%. That was one speech, with extra schmalz.

Trump won the White House with a 37% approval rating. So another 12 points in his favor, and I'm pretty sure he'll do well.

late wrote:Peter Schweizer is Breitbart, which means he's a professional at propaganda.

Well, Breitbart is nothing at propaganda compared to CBS, CNN or MSNBC.

late wrote:Did you know Breitbart has been playing with putin?

I don't care about Putin. He doesn't scare me the way he scares you.

late wrote:I don't see that they have coalesced around a replacement yet, although some of them are supporting Pete.

Booty Judge is the Goldman Sachs candidate. So he will have Wall Street behind him. They were seriously disillusioned with Warren and Sanders, and nonplussed by Biden.

late wrote:In the past, politics has sometimes felt like Alice in Wonderland. This time I feel trapped in Wonderland, complete with a Mad Queen.

Even James Carville came out and expressed his frustrations. The Democrats are along way from their 1990s Bill Clinton heyday.
#15066005
@blackjack21 , on efforts to screw over Sanders on the DNC's part, again, you said;

No doubt there is an effort underway. They have to move quickly though, as time isn't on their side right now.


Time never was on their side, because I have the strong suspicion that Trump upset some kind of long term political timetable that the Democrats had going on, when he won in 2016. A timetable that was part of plan that unfortunately for them was keyed to the physical lifespan of some of their top leadership. Losing 2016, some of them won't see post-Trump in 2024 and after outside of hospice care. They lost a window of opportunity that they'll never see again in their lifetimes.


If he doesn't take them up on it, many of them will either sit it out or vote for Trump as they did in 2016.


Depends on the kind of political legacy he wants to leave behind. This is Sanders last race.

And speaking of the Elites who do happen to have been on Trump's side all along, you remarked;


I think there are wealthy interests who are not thrilled with the neoliberal/neoconservative cabal. Peter Schweizer wrote Clinton Cash and also has a book on the Bidens. So they are prepared for the neocon/neolib candidates and their personal controversies. For whatever reason, it did not occur to the Democrats that impeaching Trump would look like a coverup of wrongdoing by the Bidens and the Democratic establishment. Yet, the whole thing has backfired on them. Trump's SOTU speech has a 75% approval rating according to both CNN and CBS--not exactly Trump-friendly news outlets.


I agree, this is going to be a take down the likes of which has never been seen. It's going to be crazy.

The weirdest part to all of it is that they have embraced this transgender LGBTQ+ stuff which has got to be less than 5% of the electorate.


I'm going to use an analogy. It's not about thinking ''2+2=5'', nobody really does, it's about exercising the power over you to make you and everybody else say ''2+2=5''. And, the sure knowledge that if they can get you to say that, that they'll make your children and grandchildren believe that ''2+2=5''.



I don't even think prisoner voting will help the Democrats after Trump got the First Step Act enacted into law.


That's what I think is really going to blindside them.
#15066010
They are going to back Bloomberg. The openly gay ex military dude married to his husband with billionaire pack money might not go down well with the rural American voters.

Bloomberg the ex Republican billionaire will be their puppet candidate and the DNC will have revealed itself as a total loser party that is not much different than the Repukes.

Is is over Relampaguito @blackjack21 I doubt that Trump is going out in 2020. The only thing that might deter his second term is going to be the deep state people and some mysterious violent act and a cover up and Pence being framed. If that happens? I swear this entire political scene in the USA will have books written about it forever...otherwise?

It is over...the DNC handed the election to the Trumpet conman, swamp thing stinkbomb man...it is over!
#15066031
annatar1914 wrote:Time never was on their side, because I have the strong suspicion that Trump upset some kind of long term political timetable that the Democrats had going on, when he won in 2016.

That's a trenchant insight, and I agree to the extent that I think there is a shadowy group that had this timeline. I don't think it can be called the Democratic Party as such, nor the Republican Party--both have worked against the interests of the people, and the illegal alien issue alone is enough evidence to suggest that they do not care about democracy at all. That's why @late's "perils of Paulina" routine about the end of democracy fall flat. I found Nancy Pelosi's screed this morning absolutely comical: Republicans have normalized lawlessness. I have a few two word phrases to rebut that: illegal aliens, sanctuary cities. Nancy Pelosi is from a district where you cannot have Uber Eats deliver alcohol to your door (so you have to drive drunk if you're not yet drunk enough but would like to have booze delivered to your door), and you cannot use self-checkout to buy booze, but the city itself will give needles and methodone to addicts at taxypayers expense. These people couldn't even come up with a section of the United States Code or the Code of Federal Regulations that Trump had violated, and yet their leader has the temerity to write such a screed when it has been the Democrats excusing lawlessness in so many instances--in the case of impeachment, Joe and Hunter Biden's behavior--which became front and center in the attention of the American electorate why? Because of Trump? No, because Lt. Col Vindman, Eric Ciaramella, Adam Schiff's staff and a compliant press thought that would be a basis for attacking Trump. Trump's numbers went up from his 2016 election win numbers of 37% approval to 49% approval, and Biden's campaign imploded. The Democrats are lost, as in the wilderness as Mitt Romney.

annatar1914 wrote:A timetable that was part of plan that unfortunately for them was keyed to the physical lifespan of some of their top leadership. Losing 2016, some of them won't see post-Trump in 2024 and after outside of hospice care. They lost a window of opportunity that they'll never see again in their lifetimes.

Oh no doubt. Biden called another voter--a woman this time--a liar. He's blown his head gasket too.

annatar1914 wrote:Depends on the kind of political legacy he wants to leave behind. This is Sanders last race.

If he was truly a sucker and believed that the DNC changed the Iowa rules, but this app was designed by Hillary Clinton acolytes, his legacy would be that of a fool if he took the bribe again. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

annatar1914 wrote:I'm going to use an analogy. It's not about thinking ''2+2=5'', nobody really does, it's about exercising the power over you to make you and everybody else say ''2+2=5''. And, the sure knowledge that if they can get you to say that, that they'll make your children and grandchildren believe that ''2+2=5''.

Yeah, and I don't think a lot of Democrats even understood that. You've got guys like @Politics_Observer who hate Trump and apparently love the Democrats, but there are a lot of Democrats who were horrified by Nancy Pelosi's behavior during the State of the Union.

annatar1914 wrote:That's what I think is really going to blindside them.

It will put them in the "trough of disillusionment" as Gartner Group might say.

Tainari88 wrote:They are going to back Bloomberg. The openly gay ex military dude married to his husband with billionaire pack money might not go down well with the rural American voters.

Maybe, but Bloomberg is as old as dirt too, is a bitty of a nanny state weenie, and he's already spent $300M for nothing. We'll see if he makes a name for himself on Super Tuesday. That's his game. Booty Judge, I think, is a bridge too far, but we've had Obama and Trump as presidents. The people hate the establishment now, and with good reason.

Tainari88 wrote:The only thing that might deter his second term is going to be the deep state people and some mysterious violent act and a cover up and Pence being framed.

Could be. Killing Trump is their last best hope. It would be Bill O'Reilly's next bestseller for sure.

Tainari88 wrote:It is over...the DNC handed the election to the Trumpet conman, swamp thing stinkbomb man...it is over!

Deep in that deep state is a very wealthy homosexual/transexual or a group of them holding sway that bought Justice Kennedy, bought many in leadership, and bought many in the media because so many people will trade even their last shred of self respect for money. The Democrats didn't and Trump anything. They were simply powerless to stop him, because they sold their moral foundation out to global free trade 30 years ago. It's staggering when you think about it.
#15066034
Here I am Relampaguito @blackjack21 getting ready to pack it in and go to bed to face another day in Merida, Mexico. In my peaceful home with my beautiful son hogging the bed and not wanting to sleep in his own room, because he likes Mommy's. I am thinking how many outright bad moves can the Democrats do at this point?

They are ignoring the public will crassly. Backing these total hypocrites. People are up in arms about this or that....

I can't believe the level of immorality, lack of ethics, lack of principles, lack of humanity and lack of intelligence displayed by these mainstream politicos Blackjack....

It is beyond belief.

Mexico has its share of shady politicians but I think between the Demons and the Repukes? We got a serious deficit of talent.

Bernie would be the most logical choice. Warren blew her chances with her obvious dishonesty and so on....

It is horrible. Bernie is not going to get to the last round. They will eliminate him and alienate his base.

They want us to hold our noses and vote for whoever they throw up there...

What a pain in the ass USA politics has turned out to be.....

No, I am convinced Latin American craziness in political arenas is far less difficult to cope with....

Ave Maria Purisima....

Time for a salsa tune. I got to dance my way up my stairs Relampaguito....



I would rather dance to this all Japanese Salsa group than see another horror of DNC imploding in front of our eyes....

Buenas noches!
#15066039
@blackjack21 , continuing our discussion, you said;


That's a trenchant insight, and I agree to the extent that I think there is a shadowy group that had this timeline. I don't think it can be called the Democratic Party as such, nor the Republican Party--both have worked against the interests of the people, and the illegal alien issue alone is enough evidence to suggest that they do not care about democracy at all.


I call it the ''Old World Order'', but as flippant as it sounds it's quite true. When they run parties you have a sudden outbreak of ''do you believe 2+2=5?'' which is of course insane but they need such foot soldiers who have that sort of mindset, until they don't. When they withdraw support from a party it leaves only the crazies to try to manage the implosion.



That's why @late's "perils of Paulina" routine about the end of democracy fall flat.



Quite.



I found Nancy Pelosi's screed this morning absolutely comical: Republicans have normalized lawlessness. I have a few two word phrases to rebut that: illegal aliens, sanctuary cities. Nancy Pelosi is from a district where you cannot have Uber Eats deliver alcohol to your door (so you have to drive drunk if you're not yet drunk enough but would like to have booze delivered to your door), and you cannot use self-checkout to buy booze, but the city itself will give needles and methodone to addicts at taxypayers expense.


Her coterie of Ukrainian-American Aides (oh yeah, that's very true, one very pretty one close to her and whose parents work for the Ukrainian Gov....) probably needs to have her meds upped.

On her Aide;

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... overnment/


These people couldn't even come up with a section of the United States Code or the Code of Federal Regulations that Trump had violated, and yet their leader has the temerity to write such a screed when it has been the Democrats excusing lawlessness in so many instances--in the case of impeachment, Joe and Hunter Biden's behavior--which became front and center in the attention of the American electorate why? Because of Trump? No, because Lt. Col Vindman, Eric Ciaramella, Adam Schiff's staff and a compliant press thought that would be a basis for attacking Trump. Trump's numbers went up from his 2016 election win numbers of 37% approval to 49% approval, and Biden's campaign imploded. The Democrats are lost, as in the wilderness as Mitt Romney.


Very lost, as they'll discover at the DNC convention if not earlier.

Oh no doubt. Biden called another voter--a woman this time--a liar. He's blown his head gasket too.


He'll stumble to the finish line, maybe.

If he was truly a sucker and believed that the DNC changed the Iowa rules, but this app was designed by Hillary Clinton acolytes, his legacy would be that of a fool if he took the bribe again. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.


My prediction is that he'll take the dive.

Yeah, and I don't think a lot of Democrats even understood that. You've got guys like @Politics_Observer who hate Trump and apparently love the Democrats, but there are a lot of Democrats who were horrified by Nancy Pelosi's behavior during the State of the Union.


''Cognitive dissonance'', but that's a whole other thread.

It will put them in the "trough of disillusionment" as Gartner Group might say.


Not I however, I will enjoy their political self-destruction. As you say later, there's a very Deep Deep State gang that is calling the shots, and they've decided they've got about as much use out of the Liberals as they can wring out of them.
#15066063
annatar1914 wrote:When they withdraw support from a party it leaves only the crazies to try to manage the implosion.

True, but even Pelosi was against impeachment for precisely what she's reaping right now, which suggests she's no longer in control. The momentum is with AOC, et. al.--the crazies.

annatar1914 wrote:He'll stumble to the finish line, maybe.

We'll know in about 30 days. The conventional wisdom is on your side, but I'm betting against Biden for these reasons:

1. He's old and mentally he's not as sharp. He had an aneurism back in 1988.
2. He's not the Joe Biden of yore. He bought off on a lot of the AOC program too, which alienates his own base.
3. He's angry that he's not winning, and he lashes out at voters. It's not the first time he called a voter a liar. It's akin to the "deplorable" situation with Hillary.
4. He's running out of money.
5. As I had said before, impeachment hurt him more than it hurt Donald Trump. Nancy Pelosi runs around saying, "Donald Trump is impeached forever" suggesting that by merely impeaching him that Trump is politically damaged goods--getting back to my first point, which is that she's going against her own political instincts. I had said well before the Democrats voted to impeach Trump, impeachment would be good for Trump politically, because Trump does things that are totally non-intuitive to the Democratic establishment. As I had said, Trump would wage an affirmative defense among other things, which is exactly what Pam Bondi's presentation was about. That means Senators that didn't spend time connecting the dots on their own time had no other choice but to listen Bondi make the case that Biden should be investigated. That got a lot of senators' attention. The result? Grassley et. al. have received Hunter Biden's financial records to examine whether any kickbacks went to Joe Biden among other things. Politically, it was an incredibly stupid thing to do.

So who knows? Maybe Pelosi tearing up the speech was as much her taking orders from another faction within the deep state to deep six Biden. So that's my rationale against Biden.

annatar1914 wrote:My prediction is that he'll take the dive.

It's a good bet. He did it in 2016. However, he took the piss out of Hillary Clinton by not hanging it up until the bitter end. This is also his last hurrah, and he's been burned once before. A lot of that was learned during DNC Wikileaks, and Sanders was too conciliatory on Hillary's email situation. It was the DNC leaks where it was revealed that they cheated Sanders. His concession was a change to the Iowa rules. Yet, they just fucked him again and the app authors were Hillary Clinton acolytes. When it's your last hurrah, why take the dive? If he repeats 2016, he'll fuck things up for the Democrats something fierce even if he does take the dive. For him to not hurt the Democrats, he more or less has to bow out now.

annatar1914 wrote:Not I however, I will enjoy their political self-destruction.

Oh, I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm just amazed that they've fallen into some of these political traps. Nancy Pelosi's op-ed today is a perfect example of how Trump can "trump" her statement on illegal aliens and sanctuary cities alone. You can't willfully violate the law to that degree and then run around calling someone lawless who you couldn't even charge with a statutory crime. It's amazing to me that she even says stuff like that; yet, I think Trump has a psychological profile of her that he just keeps trolling her and she keeps reacting in ways that are deeply disadvantageous to the Democrats. I said last year that I think 2016 is just prelude for 2020. Trump has really driven them to lunacy.
#15066092
blackjack21 wrote:

Well, Breitbart is nothing at propaganda compared to CBS, CNN or MSNBC.




That is what we back in the real world call a falsehood.

They play propaganda games with Putin, fer chrissake.

Politifact says they are 50% false and 33% Pants on Fire giving a grand total of 83% BS.

Which is precisely why you like it. If they weren't lying their ass off, you would hate it.
#15066109
blackjack21 wrote:
True, but even Pelosi was against impeachment for precisely what she's reaping right now, which suggests she's no longer in control.



This is actually simple.

She's still in control. She knew the political cost of impeachment going in. But she also knew her responsibility that comes from her oath of office.

Was that your mistake, or did that come from your Right wing swamp?

Nevermind, I found it. Faux news...
#15066112
late wrote:That is what we back in the real world call a falsehood.

Dan Rather destroyed his CBS career during the 2004 election shilling against Bush. Candy Crowley helped Barack Obama through his debates with Mitt Romney. CNN through Donna Brazile provided advanced notice to Hillary Clinton on debate questions. The media is partisan. If you want to continue to delude yourself, have at it.

late wrote:They play propaganda games with Putin, fer chrissake.

And that makes it bad, because you don't like Putin? Hollywood remakes its movie scripts based on the Chinese government's feedback. It's pathetic, and why nobody wants to watch Hollywood movies anymore.

late wrote:Which is precisely why you like it. If they weren't lying their ass off, you would hate it.

I rarely quote Breitbart, but whatever.

late wrote:She's still in control. She knew the political cost of impeachment going in. But she also knew her responsibility that comes from her oath of office.

Uh huh. So losing is winning. :roll:
#15066128
blackjack21 wrote:
If you want to continue to delude yourself, have at it.


And that makes it bad, because you don't like Putin? Hollywood remakes its movie scripts based on the Chinese government's feedback. It's pathetic, and why nobody wants to watch Hollywood movies anymore.






Image

Breitbart is much, much, much worse..

Breitbart playing with Putin is bad for the simple reason they are helping him damage us.

But it says a lot your response is about Hollywood. The word superficial comes to mind, to be polite about it.
#15066136
late wrote:Breitbart is much, much, much worse..

Breitbart playing with Putin is bad for the simple reason they are helping him damage us.

Who is they and who is us?

late wrote:But it says a lot your response is about Hollywood. The word superficial comes to mind, to be polite about it.

Politics is downstream of culture.
#15066203
@blackjack21 , you said;

True, but even Pelosi was against impeachment for precisely what she's reaping right now, which suggests she's no longer in control. The momentum is with AOC, et. al.--the crazies.


Political Corruption as a way of setting up your family to be well off for generations can be a real bitch sometimes I'm sure, but I'll try to not cry. She should've known there are better ways to put bread on the table, but she can't get off the merry go round any more than her Papa could-connected to the Mob and all that.


We'll know in about 30 days. The conventional wisdom is on your side, but I'm betting against Biden for these reasons:

1. He's old and mentally he's not as sharp. He had an aneurism back in 1988.
2. He's not the Joe Biden of yore. He bought off on a lot of the AOC program too, which alienates his own base.
3. He's angry that he's not winning, and he lashes out at voters. It's not the first time he called a voter a liar. It's akin to the "deplorable" situation with Hillary.
4. He's running out of money.
5. As I had said before, impeachment hurt him more than it hurt Donald Trump. Nancy Pelosi runs around saying, "Donald Trump is impeached forever" suggesting that by merely impeaching him that Trump is politically damaged goods--getting back to my first point, which is that she's going against her own political instincts. I had said well before the Democrats voted to impeach Trump, impeachment would be good for Trump politically, because Trump does things that are totally non-intuitive to the Democratic establishment. As I had said, Trump would wage an affirmative defense among other things, which is exactly what Pam Bondi's presentation was about. That means Senators that didn't spend time connecting the dots on their own time had no other choice but to listen Bondi make the case that Biden should be investigated. That got a lot of senators' attention. The result? Grassley et. al. have received Hunter Biden's financial records to examine whether any kickbacks went to Joe Biden among other things. Politically, it was an incredibly stupid thing to do.


They only need a Dummy in a suit, if he does get in the White House he'd be told what to sign and what to say anyway. The Deep State wants a figurehead and doesn't have that with President Trump.

So who knows? Maybe Pelosi tearing up the speech was as much her taking orders from another faction within the deep state to deep six Biden. So that's my rationale against Biden.


Especially since she hardly listened to the speech but was talking to someone in her earpiece, and was too busy pre-tearing the pages to make it easier to rip it up at the end of the show.


It's a good bet. He did it in 2016. However, he took the piss out of Hillary Clinton by not hanging it up until the bitter end. This is also his last hurrah, and he's been burned once before. A lot of that was learned during DNC Wikileaks, and Sanders was too conciliatory on Hillary's email situation. It was the DNC leaks where it was revealed that they cheated Sanders. His concession was a change to the Iowa rules. Yet, they just fucked him again and the app authors were Hillary Clinton acolytes. When it's your last hurrah, why take the dive? If he repeats 2016, he'll fuck things up for the Democrats something fierce even if he does take the dive. For him to not hurt the Democrats, he more or less has to bow out now.


Makes you wonder what dirt is on him and who has it in their custody.

Oh, I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm just amazed that they've fallen into some of these political traps. Nancy Pelosi's op-ed today is a perfect example of how Trump can "trump" her statement on illegal aliens and sanctuary cities alone. You can't willfully violate the law to that degree and then run around calling someone lawless who you couldn't even charge with a statutory crime. It's amazing to me that she even says stuff like that; yet, I think Trump has a psychological profile of her that he just keeps trolling her and she keeps reacting in ways that are deeply disadvantageous to the Democrats. I said last year that I think 2016 is just prelude for 2020. Trump has really driven them to lunacy.


Been paying attention to your conversation on another thread with @Tainari88 , Trump and his Military Intelligence Camarilla are definitely NLP Master Persuaders.
#15066249
annatar1914 wrote:Yes, whatever is being prepared for will likely happen after the 2020 election.

I get the feeling that nothing will happen other than rebuilding the military with Trump--and that's the peace that the establishment has to strike. That's what they had to do with Carter and Reagan. That's why they lament those years. Then, George H.W. Bush takes office and we invade Panama to effect an arrest warrant on Manuel Noriega for drug dealing... :eek:

annatar1914 wrote:They only need a Dummy in a suit, if he does get in the White House he'd be told what to sign and what to say anyway. The Deep State wants a figurehead and doesn't have that with President Trump.

Well that's Booty Judge. He's the "technocrat" that's all in on mass surveillance and protecting the financial sector. Not surprising in many ways.

annatar1914 wrote:Makes you wonder what dirt is on him and who has it in their custody.

Makes me wonder if anyone cares. They thought they had nailed Trump with the NBC tapes and grab-em-by-the-pussy. They have not been able to win on the politics of personal destruction, and they don't dare run on their political aims. It wouldn't surprise me if they have a tape of Sanders saying, "I love communism. I wish America were communist." and they think that would tank his candidacy, and it would probably help him to the astonishment of the establishment.

annatar1914 wrote:Been paying attention to your conversation on another thread with @Tainari88 , Trump and his Military Intelligence Camarilla are definitely NLP Master Persuaders.

Yeah. We've been wanting to have this conversation for awhile. For me, it's really a difference between positive analysis and normative analysis. Tainari88 seems to think that because I see the world as it is, that I'm somehow an advocate for all that is ugly about it. I am not one to believe that if we just all join hands and sing the Coca Cola anthem that all our troubles will be gone.
#15066452
@blackjack21 , on war during Trump's second term;

I get the feeling that nothing will happen other than rebuilding the military with Trump--and that's the peace that the establishment has to strike. That's what they had to do with Carter and Reagan. That's why they lament those years. Then, George H.W. Bush takes office and we invade Panama to effect an arrest warrant on Manuel Noriega for drug dealing... :eek:


I understand why you believe that, for I was kind of there around that time too, look back on it fondly in many ways, but I can't share that belief unfortunately. I think we're on the precipice of a abyss similar to the period of the Great Patriotic War of 1914-1945.


Well that's Booty Judge. He's the "technocrat" that's all in on mass surveillance and protecting the financial sector. Not surprising in many ways.


Owned, lock stock and barrel.



Makes me wonder if anyone cares. They thought they had nailed Trump with the NBC tapes and grab-em-by-the-pussy.


A real guy who isn't ''white knighting'' is going to admit to at least thinking that way every now and then, perhaps with the help of Brother Alcohol admittedly, but Trump broke the Overton window on that issue. A slimy and cowardly politician would have ended his campaign right then and there, Trump just used it to help him win even more of the vote, not less.

On Sanders Quixotic campaign;


They have not been able to win on the politics of personal destruction, and they don't dare run on their political aims.


Heh, I'm a Socialist for real, but I agree that it's the liberalism that's running people up the wall, if I read you correctly.



It wouldn't surprise me if they have a tape of Sanders saying, "I love communism. I wish America were communist." and they think that would tank his candidacy, and it would probably help him to the astonishment of the establishment.


Absolutely. It would be great to have an actual Left and an actual Right in the United States, would it not?

On the conversation happening on the other thread, relating as it does to this one, you said;

Yeah. We've been wanting to have this conversation for awhile. For me, it's really a difference between positive analysis and normative analysis. Tainari88 seems to think that because I see the world as it is, that I'm somehow an advocate for all that is ugly about it. I am not one to believe that if we just all join hands and sing the Coca Cola anthem that all our troubles will be gone.


Realism and pragmatism about human nature, sure. By the way, I think I might have a few things to say there too.
#15066456
New Hampshire's looking great so far. Sorry to see Yang out, but its fantastic to see corrupt Joe and Pocahontas coming in 4th and 5th.
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 19

I say fuck China (the government, not the people)[…]

So how deadly is it?

Meanwhile in the real world . How is that rele[…]

... "trying to win, or trying to influence p[…]

lol are you even social distancing Sivad is prob[…]