Who is going to win democrat nominee 2020? - Page 18 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Who is going to win democrat nominee?

Bernie Sanders
23
47%
Joe Biden
19
39%
Elizabeth Warren
4
8%
Other
3
6%
#15072369
annatar1914 wrote:No, he's part of the ''New Independent Fundamental Baptist Movement''. Politically, Anderson is an extreme Libertarian.


Annatar, what el Hindsite needs is some motivational speakers who will show him the way to see women as God's creatures to be loved and respected, like in this video:

:lol:
#15072370
Tainari88 wrote:Annatar, what el Hindsite needs is some motivational speakers who will show him the way to see women as God's creatures to be loved and respected, like in this video:

:lol:


Well, no true Orthodox Christian who is devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary the All Pure Mother of God could be a disrespectful Mysogynist;



Satan hates women and mothers especially more than most humanity because they are a reminder that a Woman brought forth the Man Who has crushed him.
#15072374
annatar1914 wrote:Well, no true Orthodox Christian who is devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary the All Pure Mother of God could be a disrespectful Misogynist;



Satan hates women and mothers especially more than most humanity because they are a reminder that a Woman brought forth the Man Who has crushed him.



Yes, Annatar but you got to see that for Hindsite if I don't agree with his "Trump of God" politics I am not a person to be respected. If I am not of pure racial background? I am a mongrel. If I am not some white woman from his ethnic, etc background? I am not a lady. I am what? Less than human.

That is who he is Annatar. A fake Christian posing as a man of God. He only cares about secular things and things that have nothing to do with a truly spiritual foundation.

He is pissed that I am intelligent and run around this forum criticizing the hell out of his Prez. Lol. He doesn't understand a lot of what I write about.

I have a lot more satisfying debates with @blackjack21 because he does understand what I write about. He disagrees strongly of course. But that I think BJ truly likes me? I have my doubts sometimes. They are here to put forth their views eh.

I don't have high expectations of men who don't see women with the eyes of love sometimes...my husband is fair and loving with women. Potemkin too. Lol. And you and many other men. But the man in question here? He is a little irritated that he can't debate me because he lacks education. That is the truth. And he lacks respect. Two things that I got to have from someone to make this art of 'debating' work on this site.

i don't expect a lot from men who either are believers in their own superiority. But the man who doesn't see how much women do in this world? Not someone to worry about too much.

Thank you for being a caballero. I married an old fashioned gentleman with fine manners and tremendous love for women and respect for them. I am grateful for that. You remind me of him.
#15072379
Hindsite is very extreme Zionist baptist. I doubt he is part of any mainstream sub-denomination since his views are very extreme.

He kinda hates women and other cultural groups generally. He also hates Jesus's teachings on being charitable.

A shame normal Trump supporters have to associate with such nutty people.
#15072380
colliric wrote:Isn't Pastor Steven Anderson a Southern Baptist?

No, Steven Anderson is not a part of the Southern Baptist Churches. He is a false teacher that established his own personal church in Arizona that he calls Baptist in name.
#15072384
Tainari88 wrote:That man is distorting what the people say BJ. His Spanish is terrible, his demeanor is patronizing and he is an asshole in his presentation. I would try to get rid of him too.

Yes, he is an asshole. You do realize I was teasing don't you? His Russian isn't that good, but it's far better than his Spanish.

Tainari88 wrote:You talk to them, in their native language and if you speak Spanish come with a local who is well known and has a decent reputation.

Cultural capital, huh? I guess that helps with people who are inherently distrustful?

Tainari88 wrote:Those are the people in the USA that I say are gonna vote for your Trump BJ.

Probably. Those are the Democrats. You realize the KKK are Democrats, right?

Tainari88 wrote:In a few months? Won everyone over....here. How did I do that? You are not interested in that part.

It took you a few months? Tough audience there... ;)

late wrote:Cheney threw away several trillion between wars and tax reduction on the rich.

You do realize that Cheney was never president, right?

Tainari88 wrote:He doesn't sound like he is on top of things does he?

No. He's just not all there at times.

annatar1914 wrote:Biden is the designated loser for 2020, because there's nobody who's got a chance of winning until at least 2024, if that, on the political horizon. 2024 rolls along and the Dems will have either settled their inter-party factionalism or split into different parties-a distinct possibility.

That seems to be the case. I wonder what the conversations were to get the others to drop out.

Tainari88 wrote:That video BJ did let me know he has problems with my truth.

Of course, I was chiding you a little bit just for fun. "Bald and Bankrupt" should be your first clue that he's not serious.

late wrote:Actually, there was a Blue wave in the last election.

The Republicans picked up a seat in the Senate. Not exactly a wave election.

Donna wrote:After Nevada he looked unstoppable, then came the Cuban exiles and before you knew it MSNBC was playing videos of Bernie from 1988 discussing the Soviet economy. After that it felt like something was wrong with the momentum.

Trump would have done the same thing to him in the general election.
#15072385
Hindsite wrote:No, Steven Anderson is not a part of the Southern Baptist Churches. He is a false teacher that established his own personal church in Arizona that he calls Baptist in name.


Who is your Pastor then?
#15072386
colliric wrote:Hindsite is very extreme Zionist baptist. I doubt he is part of any mainstream sub-denomination since his views are very extreme.

He kinda hates women and other cultural groups generally. He also hates Jesus's teachings on being charitable.

A shame normal Trump supporters have to associate with such nutty people.

I was raised Southern Baptist is Texas, but over the years have become more of an Evangelical Christian and have no problem with the idea of Zionism for the Jewish people in the land God gave to them as an eternal inheritance with Jerusalem as their capital. I do not hate women or other cultural groups generally, nor do I hate Jesus's teachings on be charitable. I am simply a practical Christian in my charitable giving. So your beliefs about me are inaccurate.
#15072421
blackjack21 wrote:
You do realize that Cheney was never president, right?


The Republicans picked up a seat in the Senate. Not exactly a wave election.





You do realise you don't pay attention, right? Cheney was calling the shots for years. Even when Bush opposed him, Cheney had his people in some key positions, which kept complicating Bush's life.

"Latest House results confirm 2018 wasn't a blue wave. It was a blue tsunami." CNN


More to the point, Dem voting was up in 2018, and even higher than that in the recent primaries. Republicans are stuck where they are. Dems are hot to trot.

Enjoy your fantasy while you can.
#15072427
late wrote:"Latest House results confirm 2018 wasn't a blue wave. It was a blue tsunami." CNN


I have to point out that, the best comment-proof is quoting neutral sources or even sources biased for the opponent.

CNN, I am afraid, favours Democrats so the credibility of such a comment is diminished. If Fox News concedes that then I will say it is very genuine.

Likewise, I will believe what Trump or a Republican said only if CNN (or any anti-Trump media) agrees the statement.
#15072432
Patrickov wrote:
CNN, I am afraid, favours Democrats so the credibility of such a comment is diminished.



Dems won a couple dozen seats that put the House under their control.

You know, the facts?

Attacking the messenger doesn't alter the facts...
#15072470
late wrote:
Dems won a couple dozen seats that put the House under their control.

You know, the facts?

Attacking the messenger doesn't alter the facts...


That's better.

Quote fact instead of comments if fact is in hand. What I see is a supposedly factual statement tainted by bad sensational messaging. I think shooting the messenger here is doing a favour on the facts.

I find it hypocritical to accuse others of propaganda when the said person proved by action that he actually prefers propaganda over a simple factual description.
#15072476
Patrickov wrote:
I think shooting the messenger here is doing a favour on the facts.

I find it hypocritical to accuse others of propaganda when the said person proved by action that he actually prefers propaganda over a simple factual description.



That wasn't propaganda.

What you're really saying is that it's ok for your side to lie their ass off 24/7, while we should be saints.

That's nuts.
#15072515
late wrote:
That wasn't propaganda.

What you're really saying is that it's ok for your side to lie their ass off 24/7, while we should be saints.

That's nuts.


While I proclaim myself a Trump supporter I do not consider myself of "their side". I am not American, so I do not have a vote, and even if I did I probably would not not vote Trump (I am also eager to see Hilary or Sanders elected in that case). But I do think having such a person in charge of the White House is a good beating on the Leftists, whose appeasement to totalitarian regimes had caused a lot of peril.

Trump might sound friendly to bad guys but his unpredictability means the bad guys spent more energy and exposed themselves to mistakes. In a twisted sense he actually brought quite some trouble to Russia's international reputation. If I were Putin I would not be as happy as some people here believe.

And I do not intend to defend anyone lying. When some people lie for attention, vote or whatsoever, denying them all of these is the best punishment (aside from giving them a good beating.)

But all these are deviations. Allow me to stop here.


I only want to convey two points so far:

1. If there is factual substance in hand stick to it. Adding sensational substance actually diminishes the argument's value.
2. If others' comments have to be used as an argument it is better to use a source the opponent approves, if available that is.

Failing to achieve either then there is a risk that the opponent will simply dismiss the point.
#15072525
late wrote:You do realise you don't pay attention, right? Cheney was calling the shots for years. Even when Bush opposed him, Cheney had his people in some key positions, which kept complicating Bush's life.

:roll: Bush was president, not Cheney. Remember last week when you decided it was witty to post that bit about Truman and his little sign that said, "The buck stops here."? Time flies.

late wrote:"Latest House results confirm 2018 wasn't a blue wave. It was a blue tsunami." CNN

Not interested in fake news.

late wrote:Dems won a couple dozen seats that put the House under their control.

You know, the facts?

Yes. That's a common event for first term presidents. The only time in recent memory that hasn't happened was in George W. Bush's first term. Ergo, it's not a landslide or wave election. It's as predictable as the tides.
#15072542
blackjack21 wrote::roll: Bush was president, not Cheney. Remember last week when you decided it was witty to post that bit about Truman and his little sign that said, "The buck stops here."? Time flies.


I think what he said was that Cheney wielded real power so the "throwing money onto the rich" policies back then should be credited to Cheney instead of George W. Bush.

Meanwhile, from reading all those post, I think the question about who did that was irrelevant. I would be more interested in knowing what the policies were and whether the said policies had the unfair effect as claimed by him.
#15072546
To the topic, I think the nominee is going to be Biden.

As popular as Sanders is, his support comes, in no small way, from younger voters to whom the idea of free everything is appealing. The problem, though, is that young folks are the ones who'll turn out in smaller numbers to vote. That will equate to a Trump win. The Democrats aren't going to want to hand Trump a landslide, so they'll nominate Biden in an attempt to get more of the older voters who are more apt to go out and vote.

But, it's Joe Biden, and he can't win; never could. This will be his third defeat in Presidential politics.
#15072566
blackjack21 wrote:
Bush was president, not Cheney. Remember last week when you decided it was witty to post that bit about Truman and his little sign that said, "The buck stops here."? Time flies.


Not interested in fake news.


it's not a wave election. It's as predictable as the tides.



Cheney put Bush in a glass cage. After a few years, some flunky felt sorry for him and told him what was going on. This is not exactly secret, it comes up every time Bush gives an interview, and he's still defensive about it. Welcome to Earth, since this is your first day...

You love fake news. What you don't like about that is that isn't fake, and that Pelosi became da boss...

" But the truth is that in the face of gerrymandering, voter suppression and an economy that continues to stay in the strong shape that Barack Obama bequeathed, the party reclaimed the House majority for the first time in eight years. That is no small achievement.

Democrats won Republican-held seats in Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Kendra Horn won a stunning upset over the Republican Steve Russell in Oklahoma. After two years of the White House as chaotic reality TV show, the American people have demanded oversight by giving the Democrats a powerful say again in how Washington works."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/07/democrats-house-of-representatives-blue-wave-midterms

"In fact, in examining the 25 most gerrymandered states, as defined by data analytics firm Azavea, we multiplied the total number of districts in each state by the Democrats’ voting percentage in each state’s congressional races, discovering that Democrats lost a net seven House seats nationwide due to gerrymandering...

And it’s not just gerrymandering. When factoring all of the states with strict voter identification requirements, Republicans won 17 more seats than Democrats (38 to 21). The removal or relocation of polling places from highly concentrated Democratic areas also likely influenced the election results. The Republican-led purging of voter rolls in purple states like Ohio also had an impact

But when comparing 2014 and 2018, Democrats had fewer votes in 2018 in only 16 House districts. In other words, Democrats increased their vote totals in over 96 percent of House districts. We could not find evidence of any comparable midterm-to-midterm jump in U.S. history. Consider this statistical improbability when assessing the 2018 election’s impact...

The answer is clear — 2018 might not have yielded the electoral gains of 2010, but no midterm election in the past century or more has been so lopsided, which almost certainly suggests its impact will be felt in 2020."
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/419308-2018-midterm-election-a-blue-wave-or-merely-an-electoral-adjustment-into-a
#15072578
@Tainari88 , you said in reply to my comments;


Yes, Annatar but you got to see that for Hindsite if I don't agree with his "Trump of God" politics I am not a person to be respected. If I am not of pure racial background? I am a mongrel. If I am not some white woman from his ethnic, etc background? I am not a lady. I am what? Less than human.


I imagine that in his worldview that I'm white racial trash for my part-slavic heritage (after all, they made the word ''Slav'' into ''Slave'') and my ''strange'' not-really-Christian religion. There's an unspoken hierarchy on the American Plantation, and folks like us are the ones like him look down on (no matter our ''upitty'' education), and those of higher status and wealth they shamelessly grovel before and try to imitate as much as possible.

That is who he is Annatar. A fake Christian posing as a man of God. He only cares about secular things and things that have nothing to do with a truly spiritual foundation.


They've been worshiping America as they believe it to be, and we simply don't fit in or belong in their narrative. They may have to kick us out or push us back down someday.

He is pissed that I am intelligent and run around this forum criticizing the hell out of his Prez. Lol. He doesn't understand a lot of what I write about.


Then he really must not understand me, because he can't see how I am both against Trump and against most of those who are also against Trump.
I have a lot more satisfying debates with @blackjack21 because he does understand what I write about. He disagrees strongly of course. But that I think BJ truly likes me? I have my doubts sometimes. They are here to put forth their views eh.


BJ is a good guy, even if I disagree with him I value his ''street smarts'', it's something we have in common.

I don't have high expectations of men who don't see women with the eyes of love sometimes...my husband is fair and loving with women. Potemkin too. Lol. And you and many other men. But the man in question here? He is a little irritated that he can't debate me because he lacks education. That is the truth. And he lacks respect. Two things that I got to have from someone to make this art of 'debating' work on this site.


I have a rather traditional relationship with my girl, but I figured out pretty quickly that she is a good deal more intelligent and also more educated than I am, and more wise in some respects with the ways of the world, very honest and plain-spoken. So, I cannot not value her or not respect her, she means the world to me. Knowing another world, a harder but also more true and more beautiful world, with purest good and purest evil, I see the world now as it truly is because of her and her people.

We Americans are the greatest that have ever been, but also most stupid of fools in the world, absolutely delusional almost all of us in some fashion.

i don't expect a lot from men who either are believers in their own superiority. But the man who doesn't see how much women do in this world? Not someone to worry about too much.


A man who treats women and children like dull and dim-witted servants is not a man but a mangy wild dog, to be yelled at and kicked and beaten himself.

Thank you for being a caballero. I married an old fashioned gentleman with fine manners and tremendous love for women and respect for them. I am grateful for that. You remind me of him.


Gracias, Senora.
#15072580
Patrickov wrote:
sensational




I was able to edit out all the irrelevant bits, that was what was left.

That CNN headline was not sensational.

"...no midterm election in the past century or more has been so lopsided, which almost certainly suggests its impact will be felt in 2020."

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/419308-2018-midterm-election-a-blue-wave-or-merely-an-electoral-adjustment-into-a
  • 1
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19

Cite your source for 2c since 1800. Even includ[…]

putsch to go cashless Business are becoming very […]

Election 2020

@Julian658 The people that fail to see the con[…]

The agent sent me several listings. They are asto[…]