Did you catch the coronavirus? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did you catch the coronavirus?

Yes
4%
No
48%
Possibly/Not sure/Awaiting test results
35%
Other
13%
ness31 wrote:I’ve always considered the Chinese to be benign. But their sheer numbers and inexperience with the concept of the ‘individual’ makes me very sad. As an individual who respects the society in which they live, I find that whole communist thing a bit of a retrograde step socially. Why can’t they all just be better individual people? It’s quality, not quantity.

A lot of racist presumptions here.
I'm encouraging all of my elderly family members to get out there and contract the virus. I figure they're likely to get it anyway so it's better to get it now before the medical system is swamped with the sick. Right now if they're healthy they got a 99% chance of making it, if they get it a month or so from now those odds will plummet.
@Sivad I really hope you're talking shit and not being a complete idiot, by doing that.
Sivad wrote:I'm encouraging all of my elderly family members to get out there and contract the virus. I figure they're likely to get it anyway so it's better to get it now before the medical system is swamped with the sick. Right now if they're healthy they got a 99% chance of making it, if they get it a month or so from now those odds will plummet.

Godstud wrote:@Sivad I really hope you're talking shit and not being a complete idiot, by doing that.

@Godstud you hope in vain :D :excited:
Godstud wrote:@Sivad I really hope you're talking shit and not being a complete idiot, by doing that.

I haven't actually said that to anyone, they're already too scared and confused to process that. But if you are gonna get it, it would be a lot better to beat the rush.
My son still has a cough and now today I do too, fingers crossed it is just a cold or something. The missus still seems clear of anything. I have been self-isolating like a champ and I live in a very rural area so I was not really expecting to get it, at least not early. If I have it I am pretty certain I contracted it from my son and he most likely caught it at school before they closed. If he caught it at school then.. we will not be the only ones in this area.

I will check for fever later. I am cool at moment but apparently the onset of fever happens in the afternoon usually.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O