late wrote:Still waiting for your counterargument as to why conflict is better than cooperation in a global pandemic.
1. This thread is not about the pandemic. It is about the timeless and pervasive great game of empire.
2. We do not always get to choose to cooperate because it takes two to tango but conflicts can start unilaterally.
3. Some values are irreconcilable. "cooperation" will just be a pretense until one side has an advantage to go overt.
4. This thread is just about preferred values really.
5. The peacenik, let's all sing kumbyah by the campfire together, option is there in "multipolar" so I have not stacked the deck for conflict. Apparently you do not want a multi-polar world anyway, you want CPC to take its rightful place as the Chungkuo the middle kingdom and centre of the world, so you do not get to complain of me being a warmonger. The CPC is not going to dominate the world peacefully, that's a contradiction.