Racists Should Be Treated Like Pedophiles - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Should Racists Be Treated Like Pedophiles?

Yes, racists should be treated just like pedophiles
38%
No, racists should not be treated just like pedophiles
54%
Other
8%
We are discussing the ACT of racism, and not how people think.

When we longer see any racism in the system, then it doesn't matter what a few morons think in the privacy of their own demented minds.
Godstud wrote:We are discussing the ACT of racism, and not how people think.

When we longer see any racism in the system, then it doesn't matter what a few morons think in the privacy of their own demented minds.

In that case I would vote Yes . But I voted other , because I feel that no one should be penalized for committing thought crimes . Hate crimes yes , but not thought crimes . I do , of course , feel that racism is a perverse prejudice , deserving of utter scorn .
Racism serves as a useful tool for the ruling wealthy elite to keep the lower middle class, working class, working poor and underclass divided and against each other. These various classes being divided and against each other along racial lines is good for the wealthy ruling elite because it prevents them from unifying against them. It's much the same reason why prisons like for prisoners to segregate themselves off by race: because it keeps the prisoners divided and against each other rather than united and focused on those who administer the prison.
Daryl Davis disagrees;

Daryl Davis is a blues musician, but he also has what some might call an interesting hobby. For the past 30 years, Davis, a black man, has spent time befriending members of the Ku Klux Klan.

He says once the friendship blossoms, the Klansmen realize that their hate may be misguided. Since Davis started talking with these members, he says 200 Klansmen have given up their robes. When that happens, Davis collects the robes and keeps them in his home as a reminder of the dent he has made in racism by simply sitting down and having dinner with people.
https://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/54486193 ... heir-robes

@Rich But the English and Americans are not Sp[…]

I met a guy from Nigeria, he explained me in Niger[…]

I am not going to debate someone else’s perceptio[…]

...Except when they would be massacred/plundered p[…]