Minneapolis City Council Members Vote to Dismantle/Defund Its Police Department - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Is it a good idea to defund, dismantle and abolish police departments?

Absolutely! Police are meant as a form of social control rather than a means of law, order and justice. Might as well take the savings and use it for more effective alternatives to public safety.
41%
No, police departments do not need to be dismantled or abolished but some reforms of the police are needed. It would be dangerous to defund the police and cause more lawlessness in society.
44%
The police departments don't need any reform at all as its stands, the police are doing a fine job and don't need to be abolished at all. People are being hysterical and over-reacting.
11%
Other (Explain).
4%
MLK's Poor People's Campaign

"We have moved from the era of civil rights to an era of human rights."

King began planning the campaign in December 1967, he was shot dead in April of 68.

Fake woketard revolutions get corporate sponsors and corporate media cheerleaders, real revolutions get you shot.
Sivad wrote:MLK's Poor People's Campaign

"We have moved from the era of civil rights to an era of human rights."

King began planning the campaign in December 1967, he was shot dead in April of 68.

Fake woketard revolutions get corporate sponsors and corporate media cheerleaders, real revolutions get you shot.

:lol:

Woodruff became president of Coca-Cola in 1923, and helped the company establish an international presence. While Woodruff was no longer president of Coca-Cola in 1964, he still wielded outsized influence in the Atlanta business community, and it was he who Mayor Ivan Allen Jr. turned to for help organizing a local commemoration of their Nobel winner.

As NPR reports, Woodruff turned to Coca-Cola's CEO, J. Paul Austin, and asked him to step in.
"So, you know, Coca-Cola basically said, the leadership said, 'If you guys don't come out, we got to move Coca-Cola out of Atlanta,'" King III said. "And guess what happened? The business leaders showed up."

In fact, the event sold out, with almost 1,600 attendees.

"This marvelous hometown welcome and honor will remain dear to me as long as the chords of memory shall lengthen," King Jr. said in his speech at the event, according to NPR.

Coca-Cola's actions show how businesses can step up to make a change.

King III points to Coca-Cola as just one example of how business can effectively utilize its pull — and that's something it should be considering right now.

"All I'm saying is that businesses can do more," King III said. "I'm not saying that they are not doing anything."
And businesses can call upon public entities — like law enforcement — to change what they're doing and how they're treating the communities they work within.

"Business can influence a lot of things," King III said. "Basically stating that, 'Okay, we want you to protect and serve as our police officers, which is what you do as a police department. But we also want to operate in a way that is humane.'"

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch ... ial-change
Donna wrote::lol:

You really are hard of thinking, all that does is prove my point. In 64 the Civil Rights Act was a done deal so it's no surprise that the corporations got on board. Did King have corporate sponsorship during the decades prior? And I doubt Coke would have sponsored the Poor People's Campaign. Equal rights for a minority doesn't threaten the corporate bottom line because it doesn't fundamentally change the structure of power. Corporations will back cosmetic change if they can get some good PR out of it, but when it comes to deep revolution they send in the jackals.
The effects of a century or more of racism aren't going to disappear overnight. Your ridiculous statement is simplistic garbage, @Sivad . :knife:

A lot of problems, like being stopped because you are black, or driving while black, or even skipping while black would disappear, however.
Last edited by Godstud on 13 Jun 2020 05:56, edited 1 time in total.
annatar1914 wrote:The Police should not be abolished in America. But I am a Statist, and so I recommend a system similar to this;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militsiya

It would be somewhat like Federalizing the Police in America, initially.

I don't know about that, federalizing anything is almost always a bad idea. The solutions to police corruption and police misconduct are simple and obvious: end drug prohibition, make local precincts independent departments under local democratic control, get rid of the bullshit contracts that protect bad cops, establish citizen review boards and independent prosecutors, make internal affairs an independent civilian agency(no cops investigating cops), force police departments to pay settlements out of their own budgets, make body cams mandatory and failure to turn on body cams a fireable offense with pension forfeiture, abolish fines and fees for misdemeanors and civil violations, demilitarization, increasing education requirements to bachelor's degree and above, increasing aptitude requirements (no low IQ goons), emphasize de-escalation in training, etc.
Sivad wrote:You really are hard of thinking, all that does is prove my point. In 64 the Civil Rights Act was a done deal so it's no surprise that the corporations got on board. Did King have corporate sponsorship during the decades prior? ...Corporations will back cosmetic change if they can get some good PR out of it, but when it comes to deep revolution they send in the jackals.

The point that you seem to be missing here is that recuperation does not invalidate social movements. Furthermore, the fact that firms even engage in recuperation in the first place would suggest that they do undermine capitalism's superstructural hegemony and that is why capitalist firms attempt to co-opt and control cultural narratives.

And I doubt Coke would have sponsored the Poor People's Campaign. Equal rights for a minority doesn't threaten the corporate bottom line because it doesn't fundamentally change the structure of power.

At the very least this should help you understand how recuperation works, how the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not eradicate racist structures in America and thus delayed the inevitability of another flare up.
Donna wrote:recuperation

Recuperation is token gestures, when corporations give half a billion dollars to the woketard revolution and have their controlled mass media outlets cheerleading it 24/7 something else is going on.

What's going on is the woketard revolution doesn't threaten the capitalist power structure, it distracts the public from the real inequities the corporate power structure is built upon, and it gives the corporate establishment a pretext for enacting laws that will permanently silence all real dissent.

At the very least this should help you understand how recuperation works, how the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not eradicate racist structures in America and thus delayed the inevitability of another flare up.

All I see is controlled opposition in the form of corporate astroturf woketivism.
QatzelOk wrote:Thanks for a better understanding of "defunding'" Godstud.
But this brings up another problem that I have with this campaign.

IT IGNORES the racism and lack of equality that causes negative confrontatations with the police. Let me explain this in detail:

Black Americans have less security, less income, and less social opportunity than other Americans. This is not because of the police. This is not because of police brutality. It's not because of Derek Chauvin.

It's because of American society.

The police are one of the unfortunate groups that must deal with the misery and rage of this injustice (against African Americans) every day, in their faces, and they must also absorb a lot of the rage from suffering African Americans.

If the police have been armed like a military over the last 20 years, it's because the 1% want to have them surpressed.

This means that even if you arrest every violent cop, defund every police budget, and eliminate all the military equipment - nothing will ultimately change for black people. The entire society must be reconstructed without a class system.

Until then, defunding the police is just more feel-good reactionary sloganeering that will help you feel good as your government does absolutely nothing to change anything for African Americans.

I think it is indeed absurd to blame the cops for all the social ills in the US, and there's a clear class angle in policing. I would say quite a bit of the current racial inequality in the US actually has a lot to deal with class, which is not really acknowledged as it should be by the wider society due to the rather explosive history of race relations in the US, because African Americans still get the short end of the stick in many ways and because White America was more egalitarian and horizontal in interactions between its members than most European countries were during the colonial era, even if there were of course different social classes and socioeconomic inequality, which leads the wider society to disregard social class as an explanation for social issues in general.

But I don't think the cops are militarized because they are there to protect the 1%, I think that's the case simply because civilians have more firepower available. As I said earlier, policing started as a military activity to enforce the prevailing laws and guarantee general public safety (particularly in the roads) anyway, and the remilitarization of the police is far from exclusive to the US. It's also been going on in Latin America, Canada and Europe (at least), that is, it's been going on across the West, and it's been happening for a long time (at least for a century). This development mirrors others related to their jobs, for instance, the first submachine gun (the Tommy) was invented and began to be sold a century ago as well.

One aspect where that class inequality shows, is that lower income households have higher rates of crime victimization in the US (and probably across the West too):

Bureau of Justice Statistics wrote:Household Poverty And Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012

Erika Harrell, Ph.D., Lynn Langton, Ph.D., Bureau of Justice Statistics, Marcus Berzofsky, DrPH, Lance Couzens, Hope Smiley-McDonald, Ph.D., RTI International

November 18, 2014 NCJ 248384

Presents findings from 2008 to 2012 on the relationship between households that were above or below the federal poverty level and nonfatal violent victimization, including rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault. This report examines the violent victimization experiences of persons living in households at various levels of poverty, focusing on type of violence, victim's race or Hispanic origin, and location of residence. It also examines the percentage of violent victimizations reported to the police by poverty level. Data are from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which collects information on nonfatal crimes, reported and not reported to the police, against persons age 12 or older from a nationally representative sample of U.S. households. During 2012, about 92,390 households and 162,940 persons were interviewed for the NCVS.

Highlights:

For the period 2008-12-
Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).

Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8-2.5 per 1,000).

The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.

Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).

Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).

Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).

Note that this says nothing about the relationship between poverty or inequality and the overall level of crime. For instance nowadays the homicide rates in the US are at the same level as in the early '60s:

While inequality is way higher than it was back then:

(Note how income redistribution, that is the difference between both series, is essentially constant over time).

But what it does mean, is that poor people are also victims of more crime (at least nowadays). Maybe the overall level of inequality does in fact decrease crime, but the effect in reality is small and of no practical relevance (there are other determinants of crime that are more important than income inequality).

QatzelOk wrote:This is, of course, true Sivad. Which is why "Poor Lives Matter" would be a more appropriate slogan.

But African Americans belong disproportionately to the lower classes. And blacks have been in the USA for centuries - they're not recent immmigrants, so this disproportionate poverty has to do with systemic racism and entrenched nepotism, as well as the total absence of reconstruction for African Americans after slavery was abolished.

I actually think this is a bit of an open question. Maybe it's because I come from Latin America, so my terms of comparison are a bit distorted, but although nepotism exists in the US, it's not THAT bad and the US is definitely a meritocratic society (Latin America on the other hand takes nepotism to insane levels, but maybe this shouldn't be that surprising since inequality is higher than in the US).

I do believe that indeed this has a lot to do with the failure of the Reconstruction Era and the following Jim Crow system, although this was perhaps inevitable given the prevailing racism at the time. However, the Civil Rights Movement did succeed in removing and indeed banning the racism in the law that absolutely denied opportunities to African Americans. First segregation in education and everywhere else, then over the years more subtle forms of discrimination have been banned too, and now we all get compulsory training on preventing discrimination and bias in general (based on race, gender or other protected categories), at least in Illinois, along with protections for people who try to exercise their rights under the law. As such, I don't think it's that easy to say that the US hasn't made huge progress (as other countries have) on the issue of systemic, institutional racism. Even if there may of course be still some of it in some way (as there can be in pretty much any other country as well, given institutions don't exist in a vacuum and are doomed to reflect the societies they are part of in some way or another, as racism still exists at a societal level), I would not say that the American system in itself is inherently racist - whatever racism there is, is largely a reflection of the wider attitudes in society (e.g. if juries discriminate against African Americans, it's not because the jury system is racist but because they are drawn from the general population and part of it is racist since societal racism still exists). If such racism was removed, I think the institutional aspect would disappear too.

African Americans have had plenty of trouble to catch up. I think part of the reason is primarily due to the persistence in the effects of past discrimination more than current societal or institutional racism, this is keeping in mind that African American students only stopped to be segregated 65 years ago. There's some research suggesting parents play a key role in the development of their children from the very beginning, if African Americans from the '50s and earlier were getting a worse education than Whites then such disadvantage may as well have affected the stimulation of their own children, and it can in turn be affecting their grandchildren today in the form of worse early age stimulation than White children get, which in turn leads to a harder time in school for African American children, higher school dropout rates compared to White children, lower higher education enrollment for African American children (and in worse universities, since higher education needs to be a lot more selective in enrollment than elementary and secondary education do) and, in turn, less opportunities and lower average incomes for African Americans. A similar case can be made comparing White middle or upper class children with White poor children too, but since Whites have lower poverty rates than African Americans, then the former would still be better off than the latter in average. This also is different from what happens to immigrants, because emigrating to the US implies making a choice (even refugees fleeing persecution and war make a decision to go specifically to the US, even if they didn't decide to leave their countries of origin, since they could go elsewhere), Americans on the other hand are mostly born in the US and therefore don't choose to be Americans. This is important because then the population of immigrants can be radically different from natives in some relevant ways for this analysis (and hence their issues aren't comparable to those faced by African Americans).

This would essentially call to do some income redistribution (since the same mechanism can affect poor children regardless of race, and African American children would be overrepresented here), but in a way that fosters solving this issue. That is, it would call for further income redistribution, but with many conditional transfers (there is already something like that in the form of the EITC but that is to provide incentives to work, this would provide different incentives). NYC did so and it did improve outcomes among participants, both in terms of poverty reduction and educational outcomes, so it would be reasonable to start scaling this up, including by increasing the transfer amount (which means redistributing more).

QatzelOk wrote:I am dissappointed that so many low-class people have decided that systemic racism is the police's fault, and that if we get rid of them, racism will dissappear. (this won't work)

I actually wonder if that's what low class people believe or if it's what woke upper middle class progressives (particularly White ones) believe.

I also wonder what's going on with the Left. It used to care about class, and about class relations, with Marxists taking the extreme view that everything is about social class (under their own definition centered on economic behavior, based on the difference between the exploiters and the exploited) and others such as social democrats (in the case of the US, supporters of the New Deal be it in its original or revised forms) taking less dogmatic views but still making redistribution one of its major priorities, and making the analysis of socioeconomic inequality their main intellectual basis and goals, with identity politics playing a role in both but always secondary to the Marxian concept of class and socioeconomic inequality in each respective case. Yet nowadays Marxism has disappeared in all but name and the rest seem to be more concerned about identity politics than about social class. I think it has to do with the elitization of the political and intellectual Left that people like Piketty have noted, making you Qatz a bit old fashioned for even daring to suggest class and poverty have a lot to do in a problem that affects a minority, perhaps as much or even more than racism itself.

This is how we are both getting to similar conclusions from radically different perspectives (me, clearly from a positivist, modern and liberal, neoliberal or perhaps socioliberal perspective; you from a post-modern leftist one). And it's also how it is currently the Right that is becoming more attentive to class as a category to consider in this kind of issues, since taking it into account isn't necessarily inconsistent with neoliberalism and minarchism.

QatzelOk wrote:But racism has to go. The only way to get rid of it MIGHT be to get rid of most of the conventions of civilization though, since all civilizations are based on fake social divisions that always create misery for the majority.

Unfortunately, I don't think this will work either. Tribalism is as old as humanity itself is, and some people will tend to show it in one way or another. It can be based on physical features we associate with race (primarily skin pigmentation) but it can also be based on plenty of other things (ethnicity, nationality, religion, political leanings, gender, sexual orientation, age, even what sports team you like, etc).

What governments can do of course is to take those out of the equation when legislating on substantive matters (such as civil rights, economic rights and policy, social rights, freedoms, and so on), this is keeping in mind the State will also have to show and perhaps even be based on it in some way or another but that it should be expressed on secondary issues (say, picking national and religious holidays, naming streets, promoting the national and local cultures and perhaps not so secondarily education curriculum) not fundamental ones. This applies even to a certain country I am known to be fond off, although I wish it would make more progress on this matter.
Sivad wrote:Recuperation is token gestures, when corporations give half a billion dollars to the woketard revolution and have their controlled mass media outlets cheerleading it 24/7 something else is going on.

There are rational reasons why companies engage in this behavior and they are all explained by recuperation, profit-seeking and market-making.

What's going on is the woketard revolution doesn't threaten the capitalist power structure, it distracts the public from the real inequities the corporate power structure is built upon, and it gives the corporate establishment a pretext for enacting laws that will permanently silence all real dissent.

In what way does Black Lives Matter, which draws a massive amount of public attention to the inequities experienced by blacks under capitalism, "distract" from them?

In truth they don't, permissiveness toward class consciousness is a trade-off that capitalist firms are willing to tolerate in order to maintain control of cultural superstructures. It isn't good for them and it isn't good for capitalism. The more firms that make these concessions to class consciousness, the more unraveled and unstable society becomes. They have nothing to gain from it (in fact, they have everything to lose from it, especially smaller firms), but they're trapped in this dialectical dilemma anyway. Read some Hegel, my dude.

All I see is controlled opposition in the form of corporate astroturf woketivism.

Why do you believe that corporate America is leading the charge here? They are being totally cucked and strong-armed by leftist discourse because each capitalist firm, as an island, is terrified of being labelled racist and they quickly fall in line out of self-preservation. CEOs and corporate officers simply don't want to get fired over a preventable PR disaster. They react to events as they emerge.

For the same reason Amazon can be shamed into ponying up "hero pay" premiums for essential workers, companies will commit an enormous amount of lip service (and then some) to progressive political causes in order to keep the scolds at bay.

It's not a terribly esoteric fact that brands are sensitive to public perception, either.
In my opinion, the majority of police are doing a very good job, especially considering their low salaries for what they must do. I don't know enough about the training and operation of Police Departments to recommend any changes. However, I believe the democrat mayors should stay out of policing and let the police chiefs in their city do their job to keep law and order. I believe the police budget should be increased instead of decreased if we want even better policing.
QatzelOk wrote:Thanks for a better understanding of "defunding'" Godstud.
But this brings up another problem that I have with this campaign.

IT IGNORES the racism and lack of equality that causes negative confrontatations with the police. Let me explain this in detail:

Black Americans have less security, less income, and less social opportunity than other Americans. This is not because of the police. This is not because of police brutality. It's not because of Derek Chauvin.

It's because of American society.

The police are one of the unfortunate groups that must deal with the misery and rage of this injustice (against African Americans) every day, in their faces, and they must also absorb a lot of the rage from suffering African Americans.

If the police have been armed like a military over the last 20 years, it's because the 1% want to have them surpressed.

This means that even if you arrest every violent cop, defund every police budget, and eliminate all the military equipment - nothing will ultimately change for black people. The entire society must be reconstructed without a class system.

Until then, defunding the police is just more feel-good reactionary sloganeering that will help you feel good as your government does absolutely nothing to change anything for African Americans.

Immigrants from Asia, India, and even Nigeria do quite well. In many instances better than Americans of European origin. Black immigrants from the West Indies also outperform American blacks. On visual inspection the Africans and many from the West Indies have much more melanin than American Blacks and yet they thrive in America. Immigrants from India also have quite a bit of melanin and routinely outperform whites with regards to education and income.

Can you explain this?

BTW, you are correct. If all cops were MOther Theresa there would be no change in the socioeconomic situation of black Americans.
@Sivad I don't know about that, federalizing anything is almost always a bad idea. The solutions to police corruption and police misconduct are simple and obvious: end drug prohibition, make local precincts independent departments under local democratic control, get rid of the bullshit contracts that protect bad cops, establish citizen review boards and independent prosecutors, make internal affairs an independent civilian agency(no cops investigating cops), force police departments to pay settlements out of their own budgets, make body cams mandatory and failure to turn on body cams a fireable offense with pension forfeiture, abolish fines and fees for misdemeanors and civil violations, demilitarization, increasing education requirements to bachelor's degree and above, increasing aptitude requirements (no low IQ goons), emphasize de-escalation in training, etc.

So I agree with every bit of this. But what you do not see, or are deliberately ignoring Sivad is that you are simply applying methods of curing the results of racism.

There is not a soul on this thread who is maintaining that the problems BLM is protesting do not apply to a ton of people, and disproportionately to the poor. There is absolutely no doubt that blacks have been the traditional victims of racism by police forever. Just this week we had a major television network (Paramount) take down its (by far and away) most profitable program because it was clearly and openly racist. COPS.

Also, it is clear that any reform of police departments will have the effect of protecting everyone from excesses. That is precisely what you have proposed in your post anyway. But then this is true of civil rights movements in general. Latinos benefit, poor whites benefit, women benefit, gay people benefit.....all people benefit BUT someone has to lead the way.

You are loosing it with your "woketard" nonsense. It does not make you seem smart or edgy. Just foolish. But clearly you are just arguing to hear yourself argue. You propose the exact same solutions as the people who you deliberately insult. I suppose you feel these proposals are special because they come from you.
Godstud wrote:The effects of a century or more of racism aren't going to disappear overnight. Your ridiculous statement is simplistic garbage, @Sivad . :knife:

A lot of problems, like being stopped because you are black, or driving while black, or even skipping while black would disappear, however.

The story is a great illustration of racism. However, her answer "I am coming from Amsterdam" was a bit passive aggressive.

As for racism------I agree with:

1. Destruction of all confederate monuments.
2. Destroy the Washington and Jefferson monuments as well as any statues of Christopher Columbus.
3. Provide monetary reparations to all descendants of slaves to be paid by a special tax on those that earn more than 50k a year (descendants of slaves would not be taxed).
4. As per BLM have wealthy people donate at least one free home for descendants of slaves.
5. Establish a national day of atonement for the sins of the past for all descendants of Europeans.
6. Create state of the art schooling from grades k-20 for descendants of slaves.
7. Eliminate the police in areas where the black population is greater than 50%. Allow self autonomy in these areas for self policing.
8. Pass laws requiring all professions and positions of importance to have at least 13% black representation at all times.
9. Promote heavy education to avoid teen pregnancy.
10. Try to re-establish the family unit with a dad at home.
11. Legalize ALL drugs.
12. Incarcerate those that commit murder. Otherwise community service for the rest.
13. Mandatory education of all descendants of Europeans about microaggressions.

As a centrist I have no problems with the above.
Last edited by Julian658 on 13 Jun 2020 18:10, edited 3 times in total.
Drlee wrote:So I agree with every bit of this. But what you do not see, or are deliberately ignoring Sivad is that you are simply applying methods of curing the results of racism.

There is not a soul on this thread who is maintaining that the problems BLM is protesting do not apply to a ton of people, and disproportionately to the poor. There is absolutely no doubt that blacks have been the traditional victims of racism by police forever. Just this week we had a major television network (Paramount) take down its (by far and away) most profitable program because it was clearly and openly racist. COPS.

Also, it is clear that any reform of police departments will have the effect of protecting everyone from excesses. That is precisely what you have proposed in your post anyway. But then this is true of civil rights movements in general. Latinos benefit, poor whites benefit, women benefit, gay people benefit.....all people benefit BUT someone has to lead the way.

You are loosing it with your "woketard" nonsense. It does not make you seem smart or edgy. Just foolish. But clearly you are just arguing to hear yourself argue. You propose the exact same solutions as the people who you deliberately insult. I suppose you feel these proposals are special because they come from you.

I agree, but that's because you are proposing reasonable measures focused on reforming policing. Stuff like what Qatz and I are criticizing are the more extreme measures that some are proposing and can't help to underscore why they are a bad idea.

I also agree that in this particular matter poor people may as well benefit if the reforms themselves are good. However, the issue of the excessive focus on race in the American public debate in detriment of poverty or other socioeconomic explanations remains and will likely fail to address the underlying socioeconomic problems since that's not what people are looking at. A good example here would be college admissions, where often applicant race will be considered but not the applicant's socioeconomic status, leading to a strange situation in which a wealthy legacy African American applicant may get a higher priority than a poor White one, despite being the same in terms of standardized scores and other measures of ability :hmm:
About having Poor_Lives_Matter as a slogan, Sivad wrote:Well that wouldn't provide the devisiveness the woketards need to keep their identity hustle going.

I don't like the term "woketards" here because it obscures who you are actually talking about. And since the "guilty parties" are the most important thing to have identified, using an obscure piece of soundbite slang is self-destructive to your comment.

The reason "Race" is used by mainstream media rather than "Poor"... is because the rich in the USA don't want anyone to realize how stratified wealth and opportunity is in the USA. The rich left ("woketards") who are mostly millionaires with rental income... are the only American leftist group with access to commercial media, and they don't really want any kind of social change.

So by focussing on "blacks are mistreated" and by suggesting that this is because of "white working class (poor)," the fake rich-left can pretend to want social change, but in reality be doing everything they can to maintain the current social order.

But the poor, young, and idealistic who are duped by this kind of fake rich-left swindle... don't deserve to be tossed into the same category as the professional propagandists who are employed by the fake rich-left.

Real Change comes when ordinary people want it, not when fake rich-leftists organize propaganda campaigns.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]