Three kinds of women - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

How the three kinds of women do rank according to their attractiveness to men?

Sensible - Sensual - Soulful
28%
Sensible - Soulful - Sensual
22%
Sensual - Sensible - Soulful
6%
Sensual - Soulful - Sensible
17%
Soulful - Sensible - Sensual
6%
Soulful - Sensual - Sensible
11%
Other
11%
By Julian658
Beren wrote:They rather start to pay attention to anyone that finds them attractive. :lol:

That is so true. Some women have such a low self esteem that they fall for whomever pays attention. Players have a special radar with these women. Stay away from them if the enter a long term relationship they eventually become cheaters.
By skinster
Rancid wrote:yesterday we went to the pool, and my daughter decide to bring a backpack for no good reason, she then asked me to carry it, I said no, because it wasn't even necessary to even bring it in the first place. Not so much that I didn't want to be seen holding it.

:lol:
By Julian658
B0ycey wrote:I specifically addressing @Julian658 on his assumption that he believes that women like boys who actively treat them like shit and that they also like being strung along because they like the chase. That is frankly BS. But if you are saying that in every class of males there are some who are not in fact dicks but who are charismatic and find making friends or a mate easier because they act in a way that makes them stand out then sure that is true. But I did say in my first post that women like confident men. And that is no different in saying those with charismatic personalities will also find making friends easier too.

Why Do Women Fall for Bad Boys?
Why do the wrong men feel so right? A new study offers some answers.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... l-bad-boys

Reasons women like bad boys
https://www.thelist.com/39848/reasons-w ... -bad-boys/
By B0ycey
Julian658 wrote:Why Do Women Fall for Bad Boys?
Why do the wrong men feel so right? A new study offers some answers.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... l-bad-boys

Reasons women like bad boys

:lol: desperate

Ignoring that clearly you have surfed the Internet for blogs that have reached conclusions with relatively low test studies to reach some form of evidence for your assumption, even if we are to accept their conclusions as facts if you read them they don't support what you said in any regards in any case.
By Julian658
B0ycey wrote::lol: desperate

Ignoring that clearly you have surfed the Internet for blogs that have reached conclusions with relatively low test studies to reach some form of evidence for your assumption, even if we are to accept their conclusions as facts if you read them they don't support what you said in any regards in any case.

I simply googled what everybody knows (except you): Why some women fall for rebel types? I could probably post billions of articles that come from observation. Obviously not all women are like that. It is OK if you do not want to believe this.
By B0ycey
Julian658 wrote:I simply googled what everybody knows (except you): Why some women fall for rebel types? I could probably post billions of articles that come from observation. Obviously not all women are like that. It is OK if you do not want to believe this.

If you ask anyone if they prefer someone who takes risks or someone who is sensible whilst taking wealth and education out of the equation with only a binary choice of questions, it isn't surprising you get these types of conclusions. Although being society isn't full of broken homes I doubt I am the only person who questions these conclusions in any case. Although your initial post was on treatment women tolerate or even prefer in a partner rather than a personality trait they find attractive in a mate in any regard. So thanks for the strawman. :roll:
By Beren
Julian658 wrote:Reasons women like bad boys

In my opinion "You think you can change him" is the real winner here because women always look at the potential in men rather than men themselves. They see them as raw material they can make something of (with hard work perhaps), while men rather see women as they are and expect them to remain so. Which means they both get disappointed because men don't "evolve" enough while women "change" too much as usual.
By Rancid
Beren wrote:men rather see women as they are and expect them to remain

You sure about that? I think everyone wants to see their partner grow/evolve for the better, no?
By Julian658
Rancid wrote:You sure about that? I think everyone wants to see their partner grow/evolve for the better, no?

This is what men like in women in most cultures :
1. A waist to hip ratio of 0.7
2. Youth
3. Nice skin

Youth is No.2, had no idea.
From my experience available women young and old like to be teased or put into slightly awkward position during the flirting phase. Keeps them interested. This is not the same as treating them badly. After that they hope to be treated the same way as anyone else, with respect.

Those that go for criminals at any age are damaged goods. They're not as common as you'd think, but they are over-represented in media and as weekly regulars at certain venues eg. nightclubs or pubs.

And @Julian658 of course waist is most important, more so than even youth. Like I said most men instinctively want a phat healthy oven for their buns.
By Rancid
Julian658 wrote:This is what men like in women in most cultures :
1. A waist to hip ratio of 0.7
2. Youth
3. Nice skin

Youth is No.2, had no idea.

I wasn't talking about physical qualities though.
Preferential Personality traits are highly subjective @Rancid. I like Sassy playful (mildly annoying) women. Which is most...but some guys I know like meek mousy types with no personality. I find them highly creepy. Like stabbed in your sleep creepy. But at the end of the day all guys like a bubble butt. If you don't you merely lie.
Rancid wrote:You sure about that? I think everyone wants to see their partner grow/evolve for the better, no?

@Julian658

I would hope so.

I like the book by Steve Harvey, Think like a man, act like a lady. Some of it is cliché or lame (the movie kind of sucked) but one part stood out to me. He wrote that a guy might be trying to find himself and if he thinks you are supportive of him and he can be supportive of you, then he will want you in his life. A real man understands that everyone is constantly working towards self improvement. Abram Maslo is famous for his concept of self-actualization. We should strive to reach our potential.
By Beren

Men don't want to see their partner grow older, they don't like to think about it and definitely don't fantasise about it, and don't believe it can happen for the better in any way and they don't cherish the idea of ageing together nicely so much. They see such potentials in women mostly that cannot grow but only fade away in time.
By Julian658
MistyTiger wrote:@Julian658

I would hope so.

I like the book by Steve Harvey, Think like a man, act like a lady. Some of it is cliché or lame (the movie kind of sucked) but one part stood out to me. He wrote that a guy might be trying to find himself and if he thinks you are supportive of him and he can be supportive of you, then he will want you in his life. A real man understands that everyone is constantly working towards self improvement. Abram Maslo is famous for his concept of self-actualization. We should strive to reach our potential.

I never had to find myself. I knew who I was from day one. There was no dilemma or indecision. Honestly, cannot relate to that concept, but I am aware that some people seem lost in life.

As for potential: All of us feel we can do more, but that requires hard work and a HUGE dose of conscientiousness.

Conscientiousness is a fundamental personality trait—one of the Big Five—that reflects the tendency to be responsible, organized, hard-working, goal-directed, and to adhere to norms and rules. The dictionary
Everyone looking for a healthy relationship wants the same thing from a partner:

To be treated with respect.

To be treated with honesty.

To be trusted.

It really is that simple.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Everyone looking for a healthy relationship wants the same thing from a partner:

To be trusted.

I agree with POD!

I would add: A healthy libido
By Rancid
Beren wrote:Men don't want to see their partner grow older, they don't like to think about it and definitely don't fantasise about it, and don't believe it can happen for the better in any way and they don't cherish the idea of ageing together nicely so much. They see such potentials in women mostly that cannot grow but only fade away in time.

I disagree with this. The main reason is that I just don't believe in absolute statements (nothing is that simple). However, aside from that, different dudes look for different things in their partners. All guys do not just want just some young arm candy. I'm sure that's all many look for, but not all. I wouldn't know what I'd go after if I wasn't married, but I'm pretty sure I would not want a girl, I would want a women.

I can tell you right now that 20-something women typically annoy the fuck out of me. Often because they are girls not women. I would blow my brains out if I had to date one (long term anyway). Then again, I get it, if you aren't concerned about long term outlook, you might be fine with a party-girl. Every dude is looking for something different. What they are looking for can change month to month.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Everyone looking for a healthy relationship wants the same thing from a partner:

To be trusted.

Simple, but hard to find. Even in non-romantic relations.
By Beren
Rancid wrote:I disagree with this. The main reason is that I just don't believe in absolute statements (nothing is that simple).

Sure, you don't like generalisations, especially if it's about you as well, but we have to talk in general terms if we mean to discuss something (males and females, for example) in general. We, or rather I talk abstract models built on generalisations here. Which I consider a generally or typically male trait, by the way. :lol:

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]