Drug legalisation - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Should drugs be legal

No, deathpenalty for dealers and drugconsumers should be send to jail
11%
No, the current war on drugs has to be continued
11%
Yes, but just marihuana consumption and trade, like in Netherlands, Catalania, Oregon and California
22%
Yes, but just consumption should be legal trade not, like in the Czech Republic
17%
Yes a total druglegalisation is the best way, you can buy and trade drugs which are taxed like tabacco
39%
By Rebirth
Goranhammer wrote:Just defend subhuman trash. It speaks volumes about you.

Going by the Lefts behaviour I would argue that drugs are more their problem than ours.

Anyway, I think things like weed should be legal, but death for those who deal in smack and crack. Those two are first time addiction life destroyers that should be taken a lot more seriously than the bud. Until that happens then the drug debate will always look moronic.
By late
Rebirth wrote:
Going by the Lefts behaviour I would argue that drugs are more their problem than ours.

Anyway, I think things like weed should be legal, but death for those who deal in smack and crack. Those two are first time addiction life destroyers that should be taken a lot more seriously than the bud. Until that happens then the drug debate will always look moronic.

So, you never watch real news, got it.

Don't be half assed about it. Don't be a wimp! If you want to be like China, just say it! Kill lots of people!

Do you have ANY interest in making things better?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would […]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]