Western Balkan: Are we Europeans or Eurasians - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Where would you allocate us, Balkanites by culture???

1 Europe
54%
2 Eurasia
31%
3 Other
15%
Balkans does have a little bit of DNA from the Muslim East and the Gypsies (Roma), but is mostly European

Monte Negro has an averrage height of 183,2 even more then the Dutch (182,5) according some statistics but most are the Dutch the tallest.. Gypsies are small... my Ethnicity has a bit Turkish blood but Bosnians and Albanians no they were the only Balkanites who passed Nazi Skull messurement... both Nation have rather an Central European skin colour unlike Italians, Spaniards or Greeks... The Serbs have Greek and the Croats Italian blood...

Tallest nations:
https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... by-country

The roots of the Middle-Eastern Genome in Europe had different sources firstly farmers from fertile croscent and Roman Empire...

Romania and Bulgaria have 1/3 Roma, 1/3 mixed and 1/3 Whites
Well from a dna perspective you are more European than southern Italians or Finnish people, for example. When you were part of the ottomans there was not much genetic transfer. I'm not sure about that even being 300 years, though...the turks were kicked out of Europe proper pretty quickly except for Greece and Albania
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Not in this case. Israel treats the entire Palest[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]