East or West, who will win WW3? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Who will win WW3

East (Russia, China, North-Korea, Iran + Muslim Brotherhood)
44%
West (NATO, Israel, South-Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Australia)
17%
Other
39%
Potemkin wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndAiU2qoDI

Personality cult much ? Karl Marx himself would not have ever accepted such sycophantic praise as was heaped upon Mao .
I ‘bear no ill-will’ (as Heine says) and nor for that matter does Engels. Neither of us cares a straw for popularity. Let me cite one proof of this: such was my aversion to the personality cult that at the time of the International, when plagued by numerous moves — originating from various countries — to accord me public honour, I never allowed one of these to enter the domain of publicity, nor did I ever reply to them, save with an occasional snub. When Engels and I first joined the secret communist society, we did so only on condition that anything conducive to a superstitious belief in authority be eliminated from the Rules.https://marxists.architexturez.net/archive/marx/works/1877/letters/77_11_10.htm
And , from the standpoint of political dynasty , even though I am myself 6th cousin 8 times removed of Marx , on his mother's side , and also for what it's worth related to the Muhlenberg family , via my ancestor Conrad Weiser , neither do I. This song , quoted above , reminded me of these two songs pertaining to both Obama and Trump respectively. If would seem that Caesarism is the one thing in common that bridges the East and West . Only what is meant by " red Caesarism" differs in the United States of America from the red political color of the Chinese Communism. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/01/red-caesar-authoritarianism-republicans-extreme-right , https://www.salon.com/2023/10/09/the-rights-red-caesar-plan-a-new-order-keeps-marching-forward/

Fasces wrote:A huge oversimplification. The reality is they'll play up these fears, sign a deal with the US for free $$$$$, then turn around and sign deals sign deals with China anyway.

Even the biggest US ally in the region, Japan, steadfastedly refuses to kowtow to the US and say they'll defend Taiwan. :lol:

In terms of land neighbors, only India has continued border disputes with China as well - and if they truly felt threatened, those soldiers on the border would be equipped with more than sticks.

Vietnam actually has a policy of military neutrality , and has the same relationship status with the PRC that it has with the USA . If anyone has the time , and is interested , the Vietnamese YouTuber , Luna Oi elaborates in these live stream videos.

Unthinking Majority wrote:Wildcard: India.

India has been the country of the future for the past seventy-five years now…. :)
WWIII is not winnable. I find it doubtful that either side would be able to get through it and be intact in any meaningful way. It would just be a bunch of countries wiping themselves off the map with nukes, even if the war initially starts out conventionally.

Like in the movie WarGames, the only winning move is not to play.
Another aspect to this conflict is that very few people in the west see any reason to fight. As a person who descended from the founding stock of the usa, I am constantly reminded that the usa is not my country ..it belongs to the entire world. I am given no privileges or respect for the fact that my ancestors made this country into a superpower...and in fact the usa would like to throw me in prison for suggesting such a thing.

So I don't understand why I should care whether putin rules the usa or whoever the current oligarchs are. Indeed putin might be nicer to people like me. Indeed I might prefer fighting for him if it brings down the current elite who constantly tell me I should be ashamed for being white.

Whether people admit this out loud or not or are even fully conscious of it, I don't think I am alone in my attitude. Nobody really knows what an 'american' is supposed to be or what 'America' stands for other than homosexuality (which I am not a fan of). So who exactly would die for America?
FiveofSwords wrote:Another aspect to this conflict is that very few people in the west see any reason to fight. As a person who descended from the founding stock of the usa, I am constantly reminded that the usa is not my country ..it belongs to the entire world. I am given no privileges or respect for the fact that my ancestors made this country into a superpower...and in fact the usa would like to throw me in prison for suggesting such a thing.

So I don't understand why I should care whether putin rules the usa or whoever the current oligarchs are. Indeed putin might be nicer to people like me. Indeed I might prefer fighting for him if it brings down the current elite who constantly tell me I should be ashamed for being white.

Whether people admit this out loud or not or are even fully conscious of it, I don't think I am alone in my attitude. Nobody really knows what an 'american' is supposed to be or what 'America' stands for other than homosexuality (which I am not a fan of). So who exactly would die for America?

Potemkin wrote:1 Thes. 2:15

For some of the Jews killed the prophets, and some even killed the Lord Jesus. Now they have persecuted us, too. They fail to please God and work against all humanity

— 1 Thessalonians 2:15 New Living Translation (NLT)
ingliz wrote:For some of the Jews killed the prophets, and some even killed the Lord Jesus. Now they have persecuted us, too. They fail to please God and work against all humanity

— 1 Thessalonians 2:15 New Living Translation (NLT)

I think the operative word here is “some”, @ingliz. :)
Potemkin wrote:I think the operative word here is “some”

לאומיות גולוס

I think @FiveofSwords missed that part and believes the White Genocide™ is a dastardly Pan Jewish plot.
ingliz wrote:לאומיות גולוס

I think @FiveofSwords missed that part and believes the White Genocide™ is a dastardly Pan Jewish plot.

It looks like it. He seems to believe that every ‘race’ has its own hive mind or something. Lol.
Potemkin wrote:It looks like it. He seems to believe that every ‘race’ has its own hive mind or something. Lol.

And as they say, not all skin folk are kin
folk.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't this be als[…]

@FiveofSwords " chimpanzee " Havin[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ4bO6xWJ4k Ther[…]