First Poll! an obvious one - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Who would you vote for in the USA?

George W Bush
28%
John Kerry
40%
Ralph Nader
23%
Al Sharpton
2%
Dennis Kucinich
6%
By Comrade Ogilvy
I want Howard Dean on that list.

Note: Howard Dean dropped out.

-- Der Freiheitsucher
By Vivisekt
If i were to vote (which i won't), i'd probally vote Kerry. Nader isn't going to be able to do anything but draw votes from Kerry like he drew votes from Gore.
By ComradeRick-CL
no he wont, it was proven in the 2000 election that more democrats voted republican than voted nader. also i would vote Walt Brown
By Mark
Oops I meant to put "Other",sorry guys.
By clownboy
George Bush.

I'd like to see the difference in the votes hearing from only those who are qualified to vote here.

I suspect those who live here, and are too young to vote, are more likely to skew the results away from President Bush.
By Comrade Nicolae Ceausescu
Kerry.

Not because I like him.At all.I just think it could save a lot of lives.
By tragicclown
Right now I see:

George W Bush
37% [ 10 ]
John Kerry
33% [ 9 ]
Ralph Nader
29% [ 8 ]

Looks like Nader gives Bush the pofo election :| .

How about Comrade Monica Moorehead, I bet an oddly high number of people here would vote for her.
By Falleen Prince Xizor
wahey! Kerry kerry!

Mainly becsuse he's the only one with any chance of booting Bush out and saving us all a lot of trouble.
By Jesse
I'm not an American Citizen - but I'd vote for Kerry. To keep Bush out of office.

As a Canadian, our politics works on the principle of the lesser of evils. I don't vote for someone because I like them - I vote because they oppose someone I don't like. We vote into power the least shitty of the available parties - which explains the monolithic, vast, endless majority of the moderate party.

Well my ancestry goes back centuries in the south[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]