I love the way my fellow Americans don't care bout the world - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

For those of you who are not in the USA, March is a sacred month here. March is the month of the big college basketball tournament, the NCAA tournament. It's normally all over the news and dominates the headlines.

However, CBS, the news station that was supposed to cover the tournament, has been broadcasting news on the war on Iraq, and has turned over some of the games to ESPN-2, a station that cannot be received on basic satellite.

The fans, moments ago avid war supporters, are upset about missing their games, and would probably ask Bush for a postponment of the war.
By Generalissimo Talonius
Hey, not all of us like the NCAA tournament. Some of us have the upcoming NFL draft to worry about ! ( :lol: :lol: :lol: )
By CasX
It's almost enough to make you forget about the Cricket World Cup!
By Generalissimo Talonius
Cricket ... it's like baseball, but with sillier rules :p ! ( I jest : I'm actually one of the few Americans I know that can sit through a four-hour one-day and understand it. Me loves cricket ! ) .

Now, that's a sticky wicket !

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]

Everybody’s ancestry goes back centuries, @Fiveo[…]

Waiting for Starmer

Well, there wasn't much waiting. Starmer is coming[…]