nazi imitators - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By El Cid
Facists and Communists have always been enemies.
Curse them.
By the SovieT
stupid nazis cant make other thing by themselfs but war...
By CasX
I guess its just the classic propaganda image pose.
By redstar2000
Looks to me like Lenin was taller; but Hitler had a "higher class" audience. :lol:

:smokin:
By C-Kokos
:roll: :roll: I can't see any similarities besides the fact that the two leaders address the crowd with their hands extended.
By CasX
They both have 'henchmen' and flags behind them.
By Steve
Maybe, just maybe, the Soviets copied the Nazis?

That Soviet picture could have been made after the German one.

(but what do I know? I'm just a stupid rightwinger :lol: )
By CasX
While it's not true that all conservatives are stupid, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
By Deicidus
It's painting style for public speakings. If you saw any paintings of the French Revolution, it's a man standing on a barricade yelling to the crowd to go take the Bastilles and it's the same pose. on another, Caesar is talking to his troops and he's standing on the praetor in the same pose. Here in the patriot revolution, L.J.P. is standing in front of the assembly hall talking to the crowd in the same pose and in the same angle. Even in Bible paintings, Jesus is speaking to the crowd and it's the same angle and point of vue with all the people sitting in front of him to listen. And there's hundreds of others paintings like that.

It's just a way to understand that a man is talking to a crowd. first, everybody is at a level below the speaker, as a sign of respect, obediance, fear or simple circonstences. The position of their arms tells us that they speak emotionaly or violently about something. The crowd down below is looking at the speaker with awe.

It's either a propaganda painting, or an elloge to the speaker or a point of vue. a way to warn people of the Charismatic people. That people that listen get endoctrinated and become sheeps.
By the SovieT
Maybe, just maybe, the Soviets copied the Nazis?

That Soviet picture could have been made after the German one.

(but what do I know? I'm just a stupid rightwinger )

nope Lenins painting was made first...
then the nazis imitated it...

note:if you notice the guy behind lenin is probably stalin....
By C-Kokos

Looks like him...
When was this painting made? Cause if the guy IS Stalin I am sure it was made during the years of the Red Fascism for use of propaganda (though I am inclined to believe Stalin would be a significantly larger figure).

Stalin however had nothing to do with the storming of the winter palace, since he was only a pravda editor at the time of the revolution....
By the SovieT
well almost everybody used eitehr beard or moustache or even funny facial hairs like Trotsky in those times so it can be someone else :D
By Generalissimo Talonius
Looks to me like Lenin was taller; but Hitler had a "higher class" audience.

Actually, Hitler was about 5'9'', while Lenin was about 5'4''. But what does hight matter ?

And this pose has been used since the dawn of politics. You see pictures of this nature all the time of the American revolution and British parliament. It's just a style used to show a leader making a speech to a large group, and to show that it actually is a large group ( it's all a matter of perspective ).
By CasX

Yes, and next to him is Trotsky. I don't know who the one behind him is though.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]