Please read - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Ixa
It is the Iraqi problem which high Hisashi first, the world has observed, but you think we would like to ask story from there, how you view the movement which designates current United Nations Security Council as the center. With problem of city rice field this time the biggest focus? When people say stopping inspection something is undoubtedly questioned. Whether with partial regards to the assuring of the peaceful solution of the problem with the continuation of inspection or otherwise, it chooses either road whether it appeals to war and military execution of force or not the people think it is questioned sharply. With regards to Security council in relation to many countries of the world, people think the voice which desires the peaceful solution which is due to the inspection continuation with the United Nations framework is preponderant, which it is. It is the case that it is reason for its coming into being. The inevitable future situation does not permit prediction, of course; but moreover the Japanese government is not experiencing the absolute necessity to continue endeavouring to behold what is allegedly existent as possession of weapons directly contradictory to 1441, which on the contrary calls to the direction of opposite in such flow. The pitiful shame which it is isolated in the world, accompanies simply in America the diplomacy route which should is taken. People think it is necessary to keep correcting this.
By CasX
[sokath edit: BE NICE! don't go stirring things up for no reason]
By Generalissimo Talonius
Hey, be nice. English might not be his first language, but it's nice to see people try, and his English is pretty good compared to many others. Besides, English can be a very difficult language to learn ;) .
By CasX
Sorry, I was under the impression your English was pretty good. It's just the muddles topic sentences that threw me.

I'm sure that English is difficult to learn. That's because it's stupid.

In what other language can someone cut a tree down and then cut it up?
In what other language can someone cut a tree down and then cut it up?

LOL, I can't believe I'm gonna say this ( my gods this is gonna kill me I just know it ), but I actually AGREE with you for once. Whadda ya know, eh ? I like speaking German a lot nowadays ( it's easier to convey exactly what you want, and I'll have to start speaking it once I leave for Germany :) ) , but at least English is a poetic language. And at least it doesn't have all the ridiculous conjucation and adjective rules that Russian has :lol:
By Skullers
I'm sure that English is difficult to learn. That's because it's stupid.

Haha exactly! and what's worse is english spelling and grammar. eww.
Ya know what language sucks ? Latin. Seriously, couldn't the greatest Empire the world has ever known have picked an easier language ? There are over 25 different cases for EVERY NOUN ( compare to only three for English ) ! Come on Rome : it's a pretty language and all, but way too hard !
By Proctor
English is the whoriest language out. Long live nihongo! (Japanese)

I have no idea what that first post was about, so I assumed Supernius had put it through an online translator.

Bloody Talons, are you German or American? Just wondering, since not too many Americans look favourably upon Bismarck.
By Adrien
Come on, french is eaaaaasy!

:roll:

Seriously to me English is way more easy to learn/write/speak than Spanish.
Bloody Talons, are you German or American? Just wondering, since not too many Americans look favourably upon Bismarck.

Well, I was born in America, but my family is German, and amongst us, he is considered to be one of the greatest German leaders of all time ( we are descended from an ancient Prussian blood-line dating back to at least 1224, which is how far we can trace our heiratage ). And I don't think most Americans know who Bismarck is, only that there was a big ship named the Bismarck ( most dont even know that though ) .
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]