Lost Youth: Nazi Imitators II - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Zenn™
Yes, both were powerful societies. It shows how the people loved the society. Hitler's society doesn't count quite as much, as it was enforced, yet people would have still turned up volantarily. As for Stalin, he got this sort of following because of the great things he did for Russia. It shows what people truly like is not democracy but democratic leadership!
By Zenn™
As for the more recent posts in this thread, I agree. So much propoganda being forced down our throats by the UK government. They say about exploitation, how countries attack other countries over ridiculously small issues and such, and how incredibly lucky we are to live in one of the best countries. They say that in primary schools!!! I have been a communist since I was 11, when I thought about what my dad was telling me about the USSR in his very centrist, anti-communist way ( yeah, small conservative lapse when I was 13, but that lasted what.. 2 months? ) Propoganda is essential for any country to be great. But some propoganda is truthful, most is either half truth or exaggeration and the rest is absolute lies. With Stalin, the was mainly truthful propoganda (maybe some exaggeration, the occaisonal half truth, and maybe a lie or two - but it'd be unintentional innaccuracy or for the good of the union)
By Cassius Clay
Erm there was NO such thing as the 'Stalin Youth'.

It's just a bunch of kids standing behind a portrait of Stalin, it's been proven Stalin fought against the 'personality cult' and Stalin was criticised by the party, press and people when he made mistakes. Did the same thing happen under Hitler? No ofcourse it didn't. Whole thread is a stupid comparrision based on a lie.

Anyway Kokos you call 'Stalinists' hardliners while you support a man who wanted the 'Militirisation of Labour'. Oh the irony.
By Proctor
Clay, are you suggesting that the Komsomol were created by the capitalists to show the evils of Communism? Then why is there Komsomol Island up in the Arctic Circle?
By Cassius Clay
Proctor I think you've totally misunderstood me. Nowhere have I said any of that and I don't think what I did say could be interpretated as that. I do deny the existence of the Komosoul, just this supposed/alledged 'Stalin Youth'.
By Jesse
I would imagine that those would be Young Pioneers, the Soviet Union's version of the Boyscouts/Girl Guides.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That's sort of the point I was trying to get it. […]

I doubt capitalism will even exist in a century[…]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]