Iraq's connection to terrorism - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Russian
and Bin Laden hates the US because we helped him

I thought Usama disliked America because thir troops were stationed in Saudi Arabia and, as he sees it, only Arabs can be there. He didn't like western infidels chilling on the holy lands. I never heard him actually accuse US of helping Sadam; he basically thinks that Arabs should deal with their own problems without the involvement from foreign superpowers.
By Seamus Warren
Wilhelm wrote:The real reasons for Osama's hatred are US oppression in the Middle East.
LOL, yeah and the Arabs of the Middle East are generally a peaceful and democratic people.
By CasX
Seamus Warren wrote:Saddam could not be trusted to not provide WMDs to such groups.

The US, Britain, France and Russia can't be trusted not to supply weapons to despotic regimes all over the world. Let's go kill them all!

Seamus Warren wrote:LOL, yeah and the Arabs of the Middle East are generally a peaceful and democratic people.

Do you think you're on some holy crusade to rid the world of moslems? Sure sounds like it.
By AleKGB
Wilhelm wrote:And what about US terrorism? Talk about violent nature! :roll:

Bombing of Baghdad alone is an act of terrorism. Where are the anti-terror coalition forces formed after September 11th when they are needed? Does the anti-terror coalition still exist? Oh yeah, some of them are busy conducting terror themselves. Wait, that does not make sense. Nevermind.
By KurtFF8
AleKGB wrote:
Wilhelm wrote:And what about US terrorism? Talk about violent nature! :roll:

Bombing of Baghdad alone is an act of terrorism. Where are the anti-terror coalition forces formed after September 11th when they are needed? Does the anti-terror coalition still exist? Oh yeah, some of them are busy conducting terror themselves. Wait, that does not make sense. Nevermind.

It would be an act of terror if we targeted civilian places, yes, but we're not.
By Adrien
It would be an act of terror if we targeted civilian places, yes, but we're not.

Mmm, apparently that doesn't stop the bombs from falling on civilians.
By Wilhelm
Do you really think that there are over a hundred military tragets in Baghdad? How many bombs have been dropped already there in Baghdad? It doesn't make sense to me.
By KurtFF8
Dri wrote:

Mmm, apparently that doesn't stop the bombs from falling on civilians.

well that happens when you bomb a city with 5 million people, but that dosent mean that we are targeting civilians, thats redicoulus
By Spetzjoe
they found letters from the Iraqi government to leaders of alqaeda as well as many Iraqi passports in the alqaeda caves and cells in Afganistan You'd have to be pretty dumb anyway not to believe there's a connection
By Spetzjoe
let me know when we get up to 1.5 million dead civillians ( number that Saddam Husein killed himself)
By Spetzjoe
That was my mother :hmm: .
By Spetzjoe
She just started typing when I was away from my computer. Remind me to put a password on my screen saver...
By Seamus Warren
Spetzjoe wrote:they found letters from the Iraqi government to leaders of alqaeda as well as many Iraqi passports in the alqaeda caves and cells in Afganistan You'd have to be pretty dumb anyway not to believe there's a connection
Where did you read that? I wouldn't mind adding that information to my database. :)

Thank you.
By redstar2000
Clearly, there are those on this board who feel that any violent resistance to U.S. (and Israeli) imperialism is "terrorism" by definition.

Evidence is really irrelevant in such a climate, as is politics and religion. Those "goddam camel fuckers" won't obey their "rightful masters" and "must be taught a lesson."

But perhaps this is one of those occasions where the teacher, like it or not, will become the student. :lol:

:smokin:

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]