The next Vietnam - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By crowTrobot
The rockchuck community has been waging this war for years now. Their casualties know no number, probably in the thousands. Hiding in their underground bunkers that they have spend years building they come out only to be picked off by sniper fire: fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers.

Tell me you people of the left, are you going to stand for it?
Are you, the new Jane Fonda's going to allow this slaughter to continue?

I spit on you, for your lack of action.
By Boondock Saint
Call me ignorant but .... what the hell is a rockchuck and what are you talking about?
By Seamus Warren
Boondock Saint wrote:Call me ignorant but .... what the hell is a rockchuck and what are you talking about?
"Palestinians"? Or are Rockchucks related to Woodchucks?

Last edited by Seamus Warren on 13 Apr 2003 01:26, edited 1 time in total.
By Boondock Saint
Is that what people call Palestinians? Never heard that name before ... but seems oddly fitting ...
By Proctor
I'll second Boondock's "what the hell". That post is just general nonsense. And I've never heard of a 'rockchuck' before either.
By Yukon
The USA were defeated in Vietnam and in the long run the ARABS will defeat them in the middle-east. As soon as the Negro soldiers in the US military realize they are being shot at it will be over - "feet do yo thing".
By Boondock Saint
Yukon wrote:The USA were defeated in Vietnam and in the long run the ARABS will defeat them in the middle-east. As soon as the Negro soldiers in the US military realize they are being shot at it will be over - "feet do yo thing".

HA HA

This thread started out with a 'what the hell are you talking about' topic and seems to continue on with that theme!

:lol:
By Demosthenes
Yeah and those damn Tuskeekee (oh hell I cant spell it) airman, who never lost a bomber under their protection in WW2 were really cowards. They sure proved it then. Not to mention the "Colored" Regiments in our Cival War, which helped defeat liberal secessionist, slave owners. Oh yeah and uh... Bagdad's been taken. More black soldiers took part in that combat also so
As soon as the Negro soldiers in the US military realize they are being shot at it will be over - "feet do yo thing".
turns out to be just a stupid comment, not worthy of a response except that it is so offensive it's hard to just let it go. How does to it feel to be wrong? I bet you kinda feel like a real turd right about now. Well you should.
By Boondock Saint
Yea ...

Yukon, straight up ... are you racist?

Implying that black soldiers are cowards or that cowardice is a black trait is not only wrong but greatly insulting to those who have served in any armed force and happen to be black.

I am not black but I dont see how a black mans courage is any different then a white mans or any other ethnic groups when it comes to serving ones nation.
By uglygoat
racist or a poor troll... :eh:

i think you'll find that our 'black soldiers' as well as our 'latino soldiers' will fight just as well as anyother soldier in the army, of any nation...

of course there is no reason why the palistineans and isralies can't sit down and work this thing out. sharon, stop firing missles into peoples homes, when you're not bulldozing them and the plo, stop blowing yourselves up in the middle of the streets taking anyone around with you. does anyone even remember what all this started about?

course, that's a real over simplification... ;)
By Boondock Saint
does anyone even remember what all this started about?

Which flavor ice cream was the best.

No ... really ...
By TomThumbKOP
Ha! I upchuck on your rockchuck and dare you to do anything about it. :?:
By Yukon
If you give the coloured boys grass and coke they'll do damn near anything - including fighting.
By Siberian Fox
Oh that's it, I've had enough of this five year old. Yukon has been banned and he is not coming back. He has done nothing but spam the board since he got here and I'm fed up of clearing up his mess after him. He knows he has broken the forum rules on previous occassions and if he is allowed to get away with breaking them over and over by posting racist nonsense he is only going to get worse.
By Boondock Saint
t1master wrote:that's a pretty seductive avatar ya got there boony.. ;)

t1 .... I saw it and couldnt help ... at first I thought ... 'maybe a really cool leader or tough guy general ... or maybe one of those bad ass sycle and hammers out there ... but ... nah ... when I saw her ... I fell in love ...

I figure even if people hate what I say or think me a troll ... at least they can enjoy my avi.

Oh and t1, I am thinking about giving up drinking ... :eek:
By Alhazen Al-Rashid
SAY IT AINT SO FECK... but i must admit..i too find your avi...arousing... does she like men in hoods? Hey baby.. :evil:
By Efrem Da King
Siberian Fox wrote:Oh that's it, I've had enough of this five year old. Yukon has been banned and he is not coming back. He has done nothing but spam the board since he got here and I'm fed up of clearing up his mess after him. He knows he has broken the forum rules on previous occassions and if he is allowed to get away with breaking them over and over by posting racist nonsense he is only going to get worse.

YAY!!!!!!!

Justice has been served!!!!
I shall go and edit my posts in the israel thread............. :hmm:

Soon.

No, I am not talking to a person who gives decent[…]

Again, conspiracy theories about Jewish domina[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]