Age of consent ... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Boondock Saint
Comrade General Kov ...

Thank you.

I needed one more nail to put in the 'USSR was evil' coffin ... and now I have it :p
By Demosthenes
... I still wonder to this day how two people can both have sexual intercorce standing up, face to face... Other than that it displayed some usefull data...
BAh Hah HAH... now that is funny! heh heh...wait I gotta quit laughin...

Ok, I think my mom actually traumatised me way more than some teacher could ever have, I think I'd have preferred to learn it from them. Course mom's an old hippie...so what do ya expect but...sheesh...I really hated being a teenager.
By Tigerlily
My mom never really talked about it to me. Well, she told me that it was ONLY for married people and only dirty, bad people do it before marriage. And then she went on telling me that all boys want is sex. And I have to watch out because they do sneaky things to get girls. And guys pressure girls into things they don't want to do. And of course, good girls didn't like things like that.

So far...it was always me who pressured the guys. I honestly can't remember a time when I did something I didn't want to. No, wait. I think once when I was 13 but that was a different story. It was behind a snow bank and I didn't like the "openess" of it.
By Krasniy Yastreb
^ :eek:

My parents never told me anything about it. Kids who didn't know about it learnt it at school from fellow pupils whose parents had told them.

In fact the only parental advice about that I ever had was, 'Girls will always want to be with you, but as soon as they are they will try to change you' from my father.

But he's the second wierdest person I know (wierdest being myself). :rainbow:
By Adrien
Hehe, each new posts of Baby makes her look more.. ahem... you know. :D

Anyway, my parents never talked to me about that and if they tried i would have avoided the topic. I'm not the kind of guy who talks about that, even with friends (and i'm not the kind of guy who speaks a lot to his parents neither so.. :) ).
By kcsefalvay
I think the Hungarian limit of 14/18/18 is fairly acceptable - though nobody really cares about it, I mean, there haven't been any court cases involving the age at intercourse. However, there is a differentation in cases of intercourse without consent (= rape): if a boy of 18 rapes a 14 years old girl, he did an almost-capital crime, and he better go and get a good lawyer, or he possibly has to spend his youth in jail (3-8 years). However, if both are 18 or above, he _may_ even get away with a warning, or, in worst case, with two years (if he didn't do physical harm to the female - then it's considered together with assault)
By Lt. Spoonman
i am still trying to figure out exactly what baby is trying to prove :?: :?: is she trying to make herself out to be a... you know... anyways...
By Krasniy Yastreb
Baby seems to be an enigma at the moment. Most girls that post on forums and give the impression they are...well...y'know...erm, yeah :O, nearly always turn out to be a 42 year old street sweeper called Mike.

This is a suspicion I have in baby's case (no offence if I'm wrong).

:?:
By Tigerlily
Haha! I am not a 42 old street sweeper named Mike! :muha1: I'm a 15 year old female!

Okay, this is the way I am. You know, talk like that and stuff. But it's only reserved for close friends and people I feel comfortable with. So I guess you guys should feel special! :D But yeah, I talk like that all the time with my (male) friends. I can go more weird, if you'd like.

But...

I'll stop if you want me to. And not say anything "like that" again.

Okay!
By Krasniy Yastreb
baby_n1 wrote:But it's only reserved for close friends and people I feel comfortable with.

Or it could be that I'm 3000 miles away...

And you don't have to stop...in fact I don't want you to stop ;)

But if I call you Mike now and then...ignore me. :moron:
By sergei
OK - TWO Hershey bars... but that's my final offer :)
By sokath
Yeddi wrote:Image

Uhhhhhhhhh.......................... Uhhhhhhhh.....
I... can't... take.... it... It's... just... not... fair!

Gahhhhhh!

*DROOL*

Please kill me.

S./
By Yeddi
they're 18, or very almost 18.
Why attractive?
a) cause they're nearly my age
b) they don't sing annoying pop jingles for sokath to impersenate
c) they're unattainable... you always want what you can't have.
d) they're pretty damn nice to look at.

ohh... and they'res 2 ;)
By Krasniy Yastreb
:eek:

Somebody else with an August birthday???

I thought I was the only one!

Aha, if you're a Virgo that could explain a hell of a lot... :hmm:
By Proctor
See! I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about! Even if it is only Yeddi and Sokath... :p

Anyway, Baby is clearly a Strumpet.
Image :lol:
Last edited by Proctor on 20 Jun 2003 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
By sokath
Yeah, I know how old they are. Which is why I hate myself for it.

It's kinda like that really underage girl (like 14, or 15) who comes in to my work looking like she's at least 18 and dressed like she's... well... I work at a gym, and girls wear spandex.... you get the picture...

I found out how old she was, and I cried.

I'm having trouble getting used to the concept of 'jailbait', it's nice to know that I have the rest of my life to look forward to getting used to it... >:

S./
By Boondock Saint
Just pretend its teh middle ages ... thats what I do ...

Anyway, they are legal here in NY ... they are 17 (their B-day is in June not July) ... so its all legal here ... so I can spa ... um ... admire them. :p

You can't arrest someone for protesting or having[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim that the IDF deliberately targeted human[…]

Mexicans are speculating that he might use them i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I see USA has some kind of problem with the size o[…]