c'mon fellas! This ones for you. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I was thinking the other day about great female politicians (!!???!). you know what I'm saying. Well bearing in mind it took men so long to get universal suffrage for themselves, don't you think a lot of our political problems could be down to the way ALL women just slid on in there. I'm not saying that they shouldn't all have the vote, I'm just saying a gradual easing in period of a few hundred years would have seen them get the more complicated stuff right a bit quicker. I am a true Liberal, not like the bastards who are prepared to sit back and watch these dizzy creatures make fools of themselves. :(
Hello kling, just so you know, I'm female. I'll refrain judgment on your post until I find out exactly what you're trying to say.

you know what I'm saying.

Um, no I don't. Enlighten me.

don't you think a lot of our political problems could be down to the way ALL women just slid on in there.

Name some political problems you think resulted from women's suffrage.

a gradual easing in period of a few hundred years would have seen them get the more complicated stuff right a bit quicker.

Three questions here:
1. Prove women didn't get "the more complicated stuff" right at the beginning.
2. If you can prove that, how do you think a gradual easing would have helped?
3. What would be the steps of this gradual easing?

I am a true Liberal, not like the bastards who are prepared to sit back and watch these dizzy creatures make fools of themselves.

Exercising my right to vote makes me a fool?

Brick
By Freedom
Saying women are stupid(in fact they are soo friggin complicated...) at least in Ireland they outperform boys in public exams. If they didnt get things from the start it was because they were deprived of the information for so long.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]