Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women' - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Swedish feminists created the hashtag #inteerkvinna (translated as #notyourwoman) where they spewed their hatred over racism, fascism, white men. In short, the whole thing culminated with the statement “It’s YOU I’m afraid of!”

Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women'

Swedes are hitting back following a series of far-right violent marches over the weekend which targeted asylum seekers and migrants.

Swedes took to social media to hit back after violent far-right groups attacking refugee youths in Stockholm over the weekend handed out flyers and posted online messages claiming they acted to protect “Swedish women”.

The hashtag #inteerkvinna (#notyourwoman) was trending in Sweden on Sunday, with women posting pictures of themselves on Twitter alongside messages saying “not in my name”.

“I'm not your woman. I don't want your protection. You're the ones making me scared, worried, angry and sad,” tweeted one.

“No racist will use me as an alibi to commit their acts of violence,” wrote another.

White people on the other side of the world call the terrorists on MY streets "Vikings". #inteerkvinna

— Sofia Capel (@SofiaCapel) January 31, 2016
The campaign came in response to a series of violent weekend incidents in the Swedish capital which began on Friday evening when gangs of up to a hundred masked men marched through the city, beating up non-Swedes and handing out leaflets threatening further attacks.

The march, the most extreme reaction seen so far to the murder last week of social worker Alexandra Mezher, has been linked to football gangs and far-right groups.

According to Aftonbladet newspaper, men were distributing leaflets on Friday evening with the slogan “It’s enough now!” which threatened to give “the North African street children who are roaming around” the “punishment they deserve.”

On Saturday there were also reports of violence linked to an anti-immigration protest in Stockholm, where at least three people were arrested for assaulting counter-demonstrators after members of neo-Nazi groups and hooligans gathered in the capital's central Norrmalmstorg square.

Meanwhile, refugee teenagers living in the city's 16 homes for teens and underage asylum seekers arriving in Sweden alone without their parents were told to stay inside following the violence.

“It's of course sad that we have to do this. But it's still important that we put the young people's safety first,” Alexandra Göransson, social services manager in Stockholm, told the Expressen newspaper.

Story continues below…
After Friday's attack the Swedish Resistance Movement, a neo-Nazi group, issued a statement claiming that the groups had “cleaned up criminal immigrants from North Africa that are housed in the area around the central station”.

“Swedish men and women deserve security in their daily lives and we therefore urge all others who see problems to follow in our footsteps, both in Stockholm and in other locations around the country.”

http://www.thelocal.se/20160201/swedish ... your-woman
Last edited by Pongo on 11 Feb 2016 22:33, edited 2 times in total.
The irony is of course that there are gangs of so-described foreign-born 'children' roving around central station, preying on unsuspecting travellers without the police lifting a finger. 'Children' shouldn't be disciplined after all. These foreign-born 'children' aren't Swedish, they aren't naturalized citizens, they don't even have tourist visas -- they're just there.

One day they just walked in en masse - in the thousands - and started thieving, raping and plundering.

Apparently these women don't find this noteworthy, preferring instead to bury everything underneath the neat and tidy label of 'asylum'. Not only has this transpired in Sweden, but it has also happened in Austria, Finland, Norway, Germany and Denmark.

Britain's anti-fascist campaign also had an anti-racism campaign titled "Not In My Name" some years ago. I greatly admire those courageous feminists who are challenging neo-Nazis in Sweden by putting out their real identities on Twitter but this Swedish source reports that they are receiving threats almost on a daily basis.

When Kristina Wicksell, 25, received a call that shocked and scared her. The anonymous man shouted and threatened her - because of her commitment to the campaign #inteerkvinna. There are so many people who are exposed to this almost daily, she says. In connection with the campaign #inteerkvinna that started in early February, Kristina stood up against racism after an attack on unaccompanied minors. The campaign was directed to racists and Nazis who claimed to be chasing refugees to "protect our Swedish women."
http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/kristin ... eerkvinna/
Last edited by ThirdTerm on 11 Feb 2016 23:05, edited 1 time in total.
^ I don't consider these women to be courageous at all. They're self-righteous twitter activists with a martyr complex, hoping to give credence to their 'cause' by playing the victim card. Which is always a race to the bottom in European countries, as everyone wants to play the victim. Underdog worship has become the cornerstone of Western culture.

@noir

The Dutch have become very hostile towards opportunist interlopers, having had their fair share of experience with them, most of it negative. At this point I would suspect it would be more profitable for these interlopers to attempt to con their way into an asylum procedure than to join the criminal underworld.

But who knows? I haven't read any reports about these interlopers forming gangs to predate on the Dutch. But then, our news services are very opinionated on this matter and would probably seek to 'attenuate' the fall-out by withholding information. Not to mention the police and municipal governments working in concert using similar methods.

There have been thousands of incidents of course in and around asylum centres, including theft, violent altercations, etc.
The Sabbaticus wrote:^ I don't consider these women to be courageous at all. They're self-righteous twitter activists with a martyr complex, hoping to give credence to their 'cause' by playing the victim card.

It's not them that are playing the victims. Neo-nazis who want to beat up refugees are claiming the women are victims. The women however are saying "we don't need neo-nazi 'protection' in the form of beating up refugees"

Apparently neo-nazi-scum still can't figure this out.

Because they operate on twisted logic and perpetual victimhood.
Last edited by skinster on 12 Feb 2016 02:05, edited 1 time in total.
As if anyone is desperate to protect women, we don't live in the 1950's anymore. They can protect themselves and if not then it's the police's job, not the job of a man to get the shit beat out of him just to "protect" a random girl he's never met.

Anyway, it's these white men idoctrinating the refujee's with their rape culture. If Sweden could deport all the white men, and stop them brainwashing the innocent ref's, we'd see a culture shift to tolerance where women are able to feel happy and safe.
SD92 wrote:If Sweden could deport all the white men, and stop them brainwashing the innocent ref's, we'd see a culture shift to tolerance where women are able to feel happy and safe.

This will totally work. There's about 5 million white men in Sweden, so you'll need a fair number of dinghies.
It is interesting that conservative men have taken it upon themselves to tell women when they should and shouldn't feel threatened with sexual violence. It is the "Schrodinger's rapist" debate writ large.

Now that these conservative men have placed themsleves in the role of "white knight" and are currently telling the women that they are protecting women, they can go around and attack Muslims. The ones with the head veils are easy to spot and attack.
Pants-of-dog wrote:It is interesting that conservative men have taken it upon themselves to tell women when they should and shouldn't feel threatened with sexual violence. It is the "Schrodinger's rapist" debate writ large.

Now that these conservative men have placed themsleves in the role of "white knight" and are currently telling the women that they are protecting women, they can go around and attack Muslims. The ones with the head veils are easy to spot and attack.

They took the multikulti vision very seriously. If the men in the society are not suppose to protect their own families, than what is the reason for Swede society? They can move the country ownership to the newcomers, and that's it. What a strange society. They don't feel any attachment to their own country.
skinster wrote:It's not them that are playing the victims. Neo-nazis who want to beat up refugees are claiming the women are victims. The women however are saying "we don't need neo-nazi 'protection' in the form of beating up refugees"

Apparently neo-nazi-scum still can't figure this out.

Because they operate on twisted logic and perpetual victimhood.

No, these women in their self-righteous quest of demonizing everything white, Swedish and male were probably instrumental in rolling out the welcome mat to these illegal interlopers in the first place, which is the reason why Sweden is currently in this dire predicament.

They care more about their quixotic ideological leanings than their own people. It's a testament to their moral bankruptcy, that alleged neo-nazis (of all groups) show more concern about Swedish citizens than these 'Holier-Than-Thou' oestrogen-fascists.
Sab, is it true that "in 1975, the Seedish parliament unilaterally decided Sweden would become multicultural. Up till that point, Sweden was one of the most homogeneous nations on Earth, 99% ethnic Swedes."

If so, you can little by little understand that we are dealing here with very bored and non convectional society.
noir wrote:They took the multikulti vision very seriously. If the men in the society are not suppose to protect their own families, than what is the reason for Swede society? They can move the country ownership to the newcomers, and that's it. What a strange society. They don't feel any attachment to their own country.

I have no idea who you are talking about. Nor did I say anything about not protecting families.

My point was that it is women who should decide who is a threat to women, and that men should not go around telling women when to feel threatened and when not to.
You've got to understand that while many feminists are Lesbian, the majority are not. Many feminists are attracted to strong men. Having emasculated most of their own men, it shouldn't come as a surprise that many feminists are attracted to Muslim terrorists. This really is nothing new. Young women particularly are always chasing who ever's hip at the time. Feminism's love affair with Islam is fundamentally no different to all the girls and women that dropped their knickers for Mick Jagger and Jim Morrison in the 1960s.
Selin Gören, 24-year old (female) functionary of the German left-wing party DIE LINKE gets raped by "Arab-speaking males" on 24 January. As a result, she publishes the following post on Facebook, in which she apologises to the rapist, that this incident will "further fuel right-wing and racist violence". She pledges that she will "scream" if "racists" start raising their voice and ends her post by saying how wonderful it is that "you exist" before concluding with the hashtag #refugeeswelcome.

you see this also no different to the Communists that happily admitted to imaginary crimes in Stalin's show trials. Many lefties voluntarily returned to Russia although they knew their fate would be, not just torture and death, but total individual humiliation. they were happy to do it because they valued the cause, the party above their own self. Of course the fundamentalist Islamo feminists must apologise if a Muslim rapes them. Islamo- feminsim when forced to choose will always choose Islam over feminism. In the minds of Islam-feminists Islam is the innocent female abused raped and violated by the evil White western Infidel patriarchy.

This is why there must no compromise with the cultural Marxists. No compromise what so ever with their attempts to distort history. We must start by overturning the lie that the Crusades were wrong. Far from being wrong the Crusades into Muslim occupied territory were the most glorious, noble, moral and righteous episodes in Medieval history. Let them get away with one lie and they will just heap on another and another and another.
All those snotty pseud-bourgeois women need to realize something: their bourgeois Santa-Claus-everyday existences are propped up by foreign wars which are fought mainly by racist soldiers.

Without racist soldiers, no empire could survive. And without empire, the decadent "I hate everything" lifestyle would be impossible.
noir wrote:Selin Gören, 24-year old (female) functionary of the German left-wing party DIE LINKE gets raped by "Arab-speaking males" on 24 January. As a result, she publishes the following post on Facebook, in which she apologises to the rapist, that this incident will "further fuel right-wing and racist violence". She pledges that she will "scream" if "racists" start raising their voice and ends her post by saying how wonderful it is that "you exist" before concluding with the hashtag #refugeeswelcome.

Link doesn't work anymore . Maybe the friendly men in white coats dragged her away Here's the full text in German: http://www.achgut.com/dadgdx/index.php/dadgd/article/entschuldige_bitte_lieber_vergewaltiger

Pants-of-dog wrote:It is interesting that conservative men have taken it upon themselves to tell women when they should and shouldn't feel threatened with sexual violence. It is the "Schrodinger's rapist" debate writ large.
It seems that it's more the brainwashed young women aka "progressives"/"feminists" who take it upon themselves to tell us normal women when we should and shouldn't feel threatened with sexual violence: always be on guard for the "rape culture" of evol white men, never feel threatened by the colorful, rich, exotic culture of the rapefugees.

I completely agree that no one other than yourself should decide for you when you are being threatened with sexual violence.

And this is also true for progressive and feminist women as well as women of your political orientation.

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]